1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld LE Dark Rihael Discussion!!

Apr 16, 2009

1. So, is anyone getting him today? 8D

2. I'll probably order him. >_>; I'm a sucker for that grey skin with those juicy lips. The attack site thing kinda worries me with ordering things though.

3. Forgive the double post, but he is up for order now. But when I tried to add him to my cart I got some weird jibberish and html symbols. Hope they fix that attack site mess soon. :/ It may have nothing to do with that though.

4. I would love to have a peek but I honestly do not want to compromise any of my personal details by even going onto their site.

Hopefully they get it fixed before the ordering deadline runs out...

5. Has anyone notified them of the attack site warnings?

6. I'm wary of ordering while the site is still so buggy (haha, pun unintended).

7. Concerning this teeth - I have a normal skin Rihael and the mold does have teeth!!! They kinda of look like buckteeth with gaps between them to be exact. LOL And his lips is parted a lot bigger than I expected because I could see the teeth quite well. ^^;

Dark Rihael is a pretty one, but I already have Rihael. However, I do look forward to seeing owner pictures of this dark boy :)

8. aquarius>> They have teeth? 8D

Actually, although I'm still waiting on my normal Rihael, I really want this one as well because I think they'd make for awesome photoshoots! 83

9. I've contacted Leekeworld to see if they'll let me order him by email. Otherwise, I won't be getting him - too much of a risk!

10. Yup, they do have teeth. :) I'd want this Dark Rihael too, but I'm not a fan of the Leeke body and finding a colored one would be hard, IMO. If you get this boy, I can't wait to see both of side by side! :fangirl:

11. @Lunar
      What's their e-mail?
      And please let us know what they respond n_n

12. i caved and bought a dark rihael when they became available (and afterwards spent many paranoid moments scouring my computer for viruses - thankfully none because i'm on a mac and the ones on the site affect windows - but i'm not going back to the site until i hear it's safe and i do keep checking my computer just in case.... )

i knew i had to have him - i love mihael and rihael so much and now i'll have twins of both *^^*

however - i didn't realize rihael had teeth! i know the mihaels do, but i never noticed them on mycroft... i'm going to have to inspect that boy closer now!

i wonder if the sculptor will do other sculpts for leekeworld... they have such a unique style.

13. Okay, not sure about the teeth... he does look lush though.

14. [email protected]

That's what I had for their PayPal address. I hope they'll respond since they never answered my pm to them.

darkmothflame: Congratulations! I wish you could be convinced to do a group order!

15. sorry ^^;;; i have enough problems with gremlins and computers i don't want to risk it - but i hope things get sorted out soon! leekeworld has so many interesting things and i'm looking forward to those resin wings they said they would be releasing around the 27th, but if they're still infected....

i have to say, i'm curious what he'll look like with my euclase - i'm surprised by how much i like the grey skin because it's very different from what i normally collect...

16. Couldn't they just debug their site? ;~; I'd like to order this guy, but my laptop is crappy enough without subjecting it to bugs.

17. Okay, here's the reply I got from Leeke - hurray!

Dear customer

Thank you for shopping with Leekeworld.

www.Leekeworld.us

Could you visit this URL?
      If you can't make an order on the website,
      We will accept the email order.

We need,
      your web ID and doll's option.
      The shipping fee is Free. ^_^

Thanks a lot and have a good day.
      From Leekeworld.

So they're willing to take orders by email.:)

18. Is that site also infected? Or does the URL re-direct to the infected site?

19. kiradyn_rhiode, that site won't work either. Just send them an email with the info they need (your ID and the options you want) and ask them if they'll take the order.

20. lunar marsh>> Oh, okay, thanks for the info!! ^^