1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld LE Dark Rihael Discussion!!

Apr 16, 2009

1. The site was reported for having malicious software... but it doesn't redirect you to a place with malicious software if that makes any sense. I had the same issue with Viz.com about 6 months ago... I think it happens when the site has popups.

2. @Darkmothflame
      So the viruses or whatever on the site don't effect macs? Or you just didn't find any?

3. I think the issue should still be reported to Leeke by email so they know that other people are having the problems, not just lunar marsh. I know that I will because I couldn't view their site just now. ^^;

Also Littlemonica had this problem before too and a lot people pointed out that they did not want to view a site that was attacked so they fixed it and now the site is working. Hopefully this will be the case with Leeke. ^^

4. I'm not sure about the 'unable to view site' problems that you all are experiencing. I actually have little problem opening the site. And don't seem to get the malicious software notification, even though my work and home computers have internet protection. (I'm using IE, if that's any help.)

I did see Firefox's Red Screen of Internet Doom when attempting to browse Leeke's site on her comuter, but after continuing from that page, we were still able to browse the site without any problems.

On a separate note, who is ordering (or has ordered) which options? 8D

5. I've told myself that I cannot order him unless my Vesuvia sells. The temptation to go ahead and order him is strong! Those juicy lips and the promise of teeth beckon me.

If/when I order, I will just get the faceup and wig. I bet the wig will need to be gelled and styled to look like that though.

6. I'm definitely getting the wig, seeing as how I'd like to get the goldenrod one that's the normal Rihael's default as well. X3 I really like the style. :3

Do their wigs not come pre-styled? .__.

7. I don't know for sure. From my experience with wigs like that, they have to be gelled to get that texture. Maybe we can ask them. :3

8. i did research on the viruses named in the thread in shipping and buying area and they were listed as only affecting windows operating systems.

usually you can do a google search on the name of the virus and look for a site like norton which will tell you the stats on the virus.

what's strange, is my personal computer doesn't get any warnings at all about leekeworld - but when my mom uses her computer (we both have the same computer with the same hardware and software on the exact same network) she gets the message about leekeworld being infected....

so i'm not entirely understanding what is going on :sweat

---
      back on topic - i love the face up they gave him, but it wouldn't work for the character i have in mind (think gothic mime crossed with a punky rabbit) so i got my boy blank.

does any one have experience with the gentle body? (i've only ordered heads from leekeworld)

9. Aunesty_Lie>> I'd actually prefer it if it wasn't gelled, as I prefer the fluffier, lighter look. 83 And if it's too puffy, I can always then style it to suit my tastes. X3

Oh, do we get to select which body-type we want? I'm not too sure which one I want, if there's the option to choose, since I've yet to play with either type. I like the sculpting of the gentle body better, but prefer the poseability of the other body. D: Gah, which one to choose??

Any of you have any feedback about these bodies? I'd like to get one that I'll like, since it's not as if I can easily switch bodies. ^^;;

10. He only comes with the gentle body (which is a little sad, cause I wanted the real body...) I just going to get mine blank, I'm planning on modding his eye shape slightly. But waiting for all my paypal things to go through so I can get him is torture!

11. candygears>> Oh well, at least that solves my indecision. o___o;;

So, is the Leeke site still infected? I ask only because I don't use Firefox, which seems to be the browser that shows the ATTACK SITE page. D:

12. I get the warning on firefox and safari :<

13. I want to say something rude about IE but I am not going to. Will just say I am going to stick to Firefox and Googles warnings.

And that I am really annoyed that I am not able to go to that site and potentially order one! Or just have a better look! Don't have an account with Leeke so not able to do the mail thing.

14. I tried this link on IE and was able to view the site. No warnings and a scan didn't turn up anything.

15. lunar marsh, that site still gives me warnings ^^;;

On the good news, I have emailed them saying I'd still like to participate in the photo event and am currently unable to because of the "attacked site" warnings. They responded by saying they're fixing the problem and will expect the site to be running smoothly next week. ^^

16. I ordered him via email!! ^3^

Also...I just got my Rihael from my friend today and he has no teeth (default Leeke faceup). My blank Mihael head (which coincidentally ALSO arrived today) has no teeth either. The Mihael just has a very deep lip groove which makes it appear slightly parted, but there aren't actually any sculpted teeth in there. It would only appear to be teeth if the inside surface was painted white-ish.

The style of painting for the normal Rihael seems similar to their Dark Rihael pictures, so I'm willing to hazard a guess that Dark Rihael has no teeth either, but just a very deep lip groove.

17. Sorry! I tried it at work with no problems and also tried it at home. I had actually already ordered by email but just wanted to see more photos. Also, if anyone is wondering what the shoes look like, here's a photo that Leeke sent me:

[​IMG]

It's too shiny for my tastes but still a nice shoe!

18. kiradyn_rhiode: Well, I'm cannot speak for Mihael concerning teeth, since I do not own him, but I do know that Rihael has teeth. :sweat

I ordered Rihael blank, so I saw the teeth- they are small and not as detailed. (Actually, they look more toddler's teeth LOL) They're not as big or as obvious, as say, Dollstown's Hue's teeth, but they are there; they are scuplted into the mold. (I think Dark Rihael's faceup artist did a good job doing the teeth because that's how his teeth looks like with my boy. There is a gap between the front teeth XD ) However, I never imagined him to have teeth so I gave him a faceup that made him looks like he has no teeth. He just looks like he's just opening his mouth slightly large. LOL :sweat

Again, the teeth are small and almost discrete looking, but they're there! If you or anybody don't want him having teeth, you can make him have none with your faceup. If you want the teeth, you can have a faceup with them. Either way, I think the option works in any one's favor, however, I just wanted to point out that the teeth does exists; it's not as obvious, but it's there in the scuplt. Whether you want to keep it or not in your faceup is up to you. ^^

Unless Dark Rihael and Rihael are two different molds and I somehow got the Dark Rihael mold in NS? I think that's unlikely...:sweat

lunar marsh: oh, the shoes look nice :aheartbea

19. aquarius>> I don't know if we're talking about the same thing. .__. What I saw in my Mihael was that his lip grooves were very deep, so much so that it could be considered slightly parted lips. They ended in a space (parted into 2 by his lush, lush lips) that could be painded however you like, and I suppose if they were painted white, they'd be teeth, but they weren't actually sculpted teeth the way my Breakaways have.

My Rihael has Leeke's default faceup, and they certainly didn't paint in any teeth at all. ^^;; (Which saddens me if he has any, because I rather like sculpts with little teeth...) But if I angle the light in a certain way and it hits the gloss on his lips, I get a white shine that looks like teeth. XD

20. Oh, I got my payment confirmation email today!! Fabulous! X3

Ordered mine blank, with wig and shoes. X3 (And another blond wig for the normal Rihael at home~ 8D)