1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld LE Dark Rihael Discussion!!

Apr 16, 2009

1. kiradyn_rhiode: Again, I cannot say for Mihael because I dont have Mihael. For Rihael, his teeth aren't obvious....they're rather discrete and deformed (?) looking. :sweat His lips are parted tho.

I have a picture but he's currently sporting a faceup. I've circled and marked the areas where is teeth are sculpted:

[​IMG]

Again, the teeth aren't much, but they do exists :lol:

2. aquarius>> Oh, they look somewhat like the lip hollows that my Mikhael has! 8D As they weren't raised or with a defined border, I didn't think that they were teeth. ^^;;

3. kiradyn_rhiode: The teeth aren't really defined...they look more like they were holepunched into the parted areas. LOL and you can see the teeth better if he's blank. Comparing how Rihael lips are parted to my other boys with slightly parted lips, Rihael definitely has teeth in comparison. XD; Again, the teeth aren't obvious, so depending on the faceup you can give him teeth or not. ^^

4. aquarius>> Yeah, that's about it. They look more like hollows than raised surfaces. ^^

It's just that since Leeke didn't paint teeth on my Rihael, I figured that he didn't have any. Otherwise...they'd paint it, right? ._. Since I got him with their default faceup. ;A;

5. kiradyn_rhiode: yeah, which got me thinking... Maybe there are two faceup artists? I'm thinking that the faceup artist for the NS Rihael didn't notice the teeth, so she/he didn't paint them but for Dark Rihael, the other artist noticed it and painted them in? Or maybe it's the same artist and she/he realized that Rihael did have teeth after looking at the gray sculpt and painted them in Dark Rihael? LOL :sweat

6. aquarius>> Where did you see Dark Rihael's teeth?? Because looking back at his pictures, the closest I can find is one where the light is reflecting off the gloos that makes it look teethish, but it's clearly gloss, as it's too bright/stark to be teeth such deep in. TAT I want to see the pretty teeth~

(Has a love for little resin teeth. XDDD)

7. kiradyn_rhiode: I thought the last gray picture was his teeth? Maybe it is gloss? O.O No wonder his teeth position look funny! (Rihael's teeth is already funny looking anyways, so what am I saying? LOL ) Well, I'm trying to angle my boy to see if his teeth does show at the angle and it does, but it doesn't look like that. Looking at it more carefully, I think you're right. I dont think teeth are drawn in that faceup too. I guess I am just seeing things in pictures. Like just recently I saw a box opening and one particular picture was taken at a weird angle of the the doll's body with weird lighting that it made it look as if the poor boy doll was castrated and had his torso removed by a shreddar. It took me two-three takes to realized that that wasn't the case hahaha :sweat

8. aquarius>> If my Rihael was alive, he'd be running away. ._. I've been peering up his mouth for the better part of an hour, trying to see through the paint (with no success, of course). ><

His frowny brother is...making the best use of his frown to glare in disapproval as I turn him upside down beneath the desk lamp. .__.;;;

Castrated and shredded?!!! T___T Medieval resin torture, I'm sure.

9. LMAO! I got this hilarious picture in my head now ^^

10. The website appears to be fixed and I just ordered my Dark Rihael, Travis! I got the faceup and wig only.

11. Not good. Saw the website down as sign not to order. Now not so sure.