1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Ent Story vers. 4

Oct 21, 2011

1. Yep, I literally gasped when I saw the lovely blue skin, it looks so pretty!
      I hope they don't have trouble with Croom, I was looking forward to seeing him (also meant I would be safe for the rest of this year, but apparently not)

2. EEEK they are doing it again! I was so hoping that they would realse Croom so I would not be tempted. Hoping that they are all out of proportion so I won't want one LOL! Can't wait to see the skin color, they sound very interesting. Though of course the first thought is "wonder if you can hybridize with the older leeke bodies?" might have to consider a split if I end up liking them.

3. I'm waiting for chrom too.....but a chance to add to my centaur family XD!!!! i want to see it properly.

4. Just one sentence describes what I'm feeling after seeing this: Seriously, Leeke-you are trying to kill me and my wallet!! (I'm happy to see that they're offering the Cutie, Sweet and Ching Heads!!) >.<

5. It's true...I want to know what parts are semi-transparent, and I want to know if they are proper centaurs or 'entaurs' with tree-branch hooves...I am keeping this from my Ent Kiel, who is tan, and I'm super-happy about that now as it's the only color these little guys don't come in! :sweat

.hlp

6. The original Ents didn't have tan as an option either...you had to ask. So, perhaps it is the same with these new Ents?

7. I don't know if they would offer tan, they said no to several people who asked about it when they released Fly Mikhaila, so it would make sense that they wouldn't offer it now seeing as it's not an option.
      I'm already debating between Lovely B or PureRose, and I haven't even seen pictures *_*

8. Yay! I am so glad that have held out and not purchased anymore dolls lately. I can't wait to see pictures! I am curious to see the green skin.

9. Fairy green...I'm wondering if it will be significantly different from their green of the last fairy girl offering.

The thing that's got me wondering this morning is, what are the blushing options, LOL! :D

.hlp

10. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing the blushing and "fairy" face-up options. X3 Also wondering about the heads - the last four specify that they'll be as pictured, so maybe we'll get special ears on those heads or something similar?

Ugh. XD Leeke's just killing me on this one. I'd told myself I wouldn't add anything else to my purchase plans for the rest of this year, but I'm already figuring out how much I can cave for these entaurs.

11. I'd just adore special ears!
      So who else is hoping they will put up pictures tomorrow? The chances are close to 0 I bet, but one can hope.

12. My caving opportunities are limited--I just put my order for the Time Wizard in--but I want to cave, desperately! :D Aaah, Leeke knows they got me, but with my Premium membership up for renewal next month, I don't think they're ready for the fact I can't do much about it! ;)

.hlp

13. I so wanted Croom to be the next Ent, I want him so bad! But, I'm kind of looking forward to more pictures of these. So many head options! So many skin colors! Oh man! Stop it already Leeke!

I'm kind of wondering, if I fall in love with one of the heads and the Entaur body really is wooden, would Leeke let me have a male looking torso so I can have a little boy to go with my growing Ent family.

14. It's true, they haven't really done the fantasy boys any justice this year and it'd be nice as an option for people who are interested. :)

.hlp

15. I so need another boy in my family and if there is a way to make the Entaur a boy, I will probably be sold. As much as I love the small curvy body of the first Ent, I'm being overrun by girls!

16. Some additional pics are up! I think I'll get my first tiny size soon. :sweat

17. I asked because I'm still wanting to get my membership doll and they said that they are having problems with Croom so I'm guessing he may be a while longer, but of course, he could equally be released next month....

I'm curious to see what the ent centaur parts looks like. I worked out with the blushing, it's likely to be around $500, so I think Croom will hit the $1000 mark at least. Sigh.

18. Ooo...the FairyGreen resin looks interesting. I'm hoping Leeke plan on releasing other dolls in that colour. I might not be interested in a little Ent centaur right now but I wouldn't mind a different more humanoid tiny or MSD fae girl in that colour.

19. ugh they are sooo cute. I just need to look away right now :)

Edit: Turns out I am terrible at looking away. I think I might *need* a Soda with a fairy green body...I'll have to see if I can swing it. If I could afford it, I'd get the fullset blushing and all but I forgot to plant my money tree earlier this year...*sigh*

20. :o Why Leeke, why?! They are so gorgeous, I love the blue and green skin!
      I even love the centaur body, it's like Leeke took the thing that annoyed some people about the Soom centaur body and improved it, look at those legs!
      Happy and Soda are completely stealing my heart right now :fangirl: