1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Ent Story vers. 4

Oct 21, 2011

1. So....I haven't followed Leeke lately but I'm smitten by these Ents! :) Anybody know if Leeke has vaguely consistent shipping policies these days???? :)

FWIW, I like the face on B (Soda?) but I'm waffling over which bottom I'd want it with, and if I want it to be a color. :)

Any info is appreciated......thanks. :)

2. Too many options/choices overload! They are so adorable, but I really want to bring Happy home. I think I would get white skin ent parts as opposed to half clear; I would be bothered by seeing the elastic cord inside.

I'm assuming the human and ent body would be blushed if the body parts blushing was ordered. Does anyone have an answer on that yet?

3. Well, at the moment it's still Items over 350 USD mean free shipping, so even these girls in basic form would mean free shipping...which is a big plus!

4. Thanks for mentioning that. I was trying to find out whether it was still free and hadn't spotted the info anywhere. The free shipping and their layaway program means that hopefully I will be able to order Happy with white skin entaur parts. My only problem is skin colour. I love the promo pics of both Happy and Cutie but can't afford both. Not sure whether to take a gamble on Happy in blue skin or go for her in natural on layaway and then hope on a windfall between now and the end of Nov and order Cutie if that rare windfall happens!

5. I can't but wonder how the fantasy arms and flower cap from this "entaur" would look on a Kiel with the fantasy legs and wings and how the antlers (especially the leaf ones) from Kiel would look on a "entaur".

I also wonder if there is a male body that would work with the "entaur" bottom.

Not that I even have a Kiel yet but I am building my wish list for my dream dolls.

6. Thats true Wardah, it does make more sense to put the antlers on the 4-legged girls :P

7. I feel your pain, smudge. I was thinking Happy in Blue n Cutie in green with white centaur parts but I could barely do one more layaway right now, let alone 2! Argh...and Leeke's free shipping on orders over $350 will mean I'm sure to go and add extra wigs n shoes n other bits to my layaway too. It really does work out being a great marketing tool for them.
      I would also love to have seen the enty horns on these girls too and would love to see sleeker add something entish to their range of fantasy bits

8. I think I want Fairy B face, Fairy C blushing, don't like the eyes, W_121D (Custom) wig, Lovely B skin, half Clear Skin and Happy Face = $538 total shipped (with Premium membership). Very tempting.

9. Gah! This is bad. Reeeal bad.
      I wasn't interested at these cuties at the first glance, but for some reason I keep coming back to stare at those pictures... And now I want S. Pumpkin in Lovely B skin ;_;
      Oh well, at least I have a month to make my decision *sigh* I can already hear my bank account cry in anguish :sweat

10. Yeah, I'm glad I have a month before making my decision. Heck, I didn't order the first Ent until the last day so it might be the same if I get one of these. Kind of really want the Entaur to be a boy though. So many girls! A blue or green Soda would be awesome though....or Pumpkin as I had to chose between those two for the first Ent. Arg! So many decisions! Leeke just loves to take my money.

11. If you order the full body blushing, does Leekeworld sand the seams?

12. Nope, no seam sanding from leeke at all.

13. I sent an email asking for clarification of some of the different options, and I guess loads of other people asked the same questions as they have now added some additional information on the website. That's why I love Leeke :D

14. Leeke really is awesome about things like that. I love that they've added the option of picking how you want your doll assembled when it ships! :D

If (when? XD ) I get these girls, they would definitely be spending all their time in entaur form, so that would be really convenient. Although I think I'd prefer the human arms to the wood arms. My only concern is whether it might be more risky to have them shipped in entaur form; I'd hate to have there be damage from shipping that way if they'd be more secure in human form. (And I imagine it would add to the shipping cost -- even though shipping is free on the buyer's end, I'd feel bad about the extra money Leeke would end up covering for that.)

At this point, if I could get everything I wanted, I'd get Happy in Fairy Green with the B-type face-up and C-type blushing, and Honey in Lovely B with the blue custom wig and A-type face up & blushing, both with the white lower bodies. Alas, the chances of that happening are slim to none.

15. That's very cool that you can have them shipped on the Ent bodies! Though I do wonder if they'd send a stringing guide with them if you keep it on the human body so you can blush the parts yourself. I've never strung a doll before and wouldn't want to mess up putting the Entaur body together if I got one.
      I'm also glad that added the picture of all of the heads so people didn't have to go check out the other doll section while trying to order.

16. It's great that they have put all the head options up now and that you can decide how they would be strung. Do you think we will see more releases in the lovely blue? And also, is Cutie release fairly often - I know that she's not a mainstream release.

17. I really hope we'll be seeing more of Lovely B and Fairy Green. :3 I suppose it might depend on how many people order them. PureRose went over really well and it's been showing up a lot, so hopefully the other fantasy colours will do as well!

As for the Cutie head, I wouldn't say it's been often, but it does seem to be reasonably common that it shows up as an option for these types of releases.

18. It's so hard! I think I will do one solid and one semi-tranparent...and I think the translucent green is gorgeous! My sister loves the blue, but I also love the barky-brown...we are not getting three. We may only get one, but for sure sissy wants Cutie and I am in serious love with S.Pumpkin--their sleeping fairy girls are adorable! xD

.hlp

19. I've been able to resist buying different limited dolls from so many companies lately, but I don't think I can talk myself out of this one.:fangirl:
      I really like the tree like body and the cute leaf tail, I like the clear body and have to remind myself that it is brown because of the body blushing.
      I'm going to look around at owner photos of the heads to help me decide.

20. Sigh, too many lovely choices to decide between! I'm now set on Happy but undecided over the blue skin with set-up or natural with fairy C body blush and fairy D face-up. I kind of think natural would work better with my exisiting dolls -especially my Mikhaila who I want her to go with. And that just means hoping to get a blue doll in another release.

Can anyone tell me more about the premium membership? I can't seem to find the details on their site. I know you pay for it, but I'm not sure how much, or how it works. I was wondering whether the premium membership gives you the option to order dolls that are past their sale date.