1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Ent Story vers. 4

Oct 21, 2011

1. Premium membership is $500, and you get to choose what doll you get as your 'gift', but be sure to message them about which one you want, because they can be a little random about which ones they are and aren't willing to do. I asked if I could get a Mikhaila with a premium membership, and they said yes, but not with tan skin, so i guess it just depends what they feel like.
      here it is on their site^^:
      http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=3105&B_catalog_num=27

2. Thanks Cydril. The website mentions that they will give you a L-type doll, but it sounds like they might be swayed on that and you could ask for a different doll - if they were willing?!

3. yes, they have been pretty lenient about which doll they will give you if you ask beforehand^^

4. Has anyone got any owner picture of the pure rose skin colour? I cant tell what that is supposed to be ><

5. It's a pretty color in person but it photographs kinda weird.
      Here is what it looks like outside in the shade, pretty close to its actual color.
      [​IMG]

6. Here is what it looks like when photographed in the sun or when the flash pops up on your camera. It looks less grayish and more of a natural flesh tone. I love its crazy coloring enough to have two dolls with it so far and hoping for more in the future.
      [​IMG]

7. I am SO in love with these dolls!!! Although I have to admit I am more in love with the faceups and look of the dolls (wig, eye, color combos) than with the actual entaur parts... I wish there was an option for no special parts! I NEED a Happy and a Cutie - and maybe a Soda... but alas not even sure I can afford one :(

8. Maybe you can see if someone wants to do a split for the Ent parts? This is the fourth time they've released this body, maybe someone that got one of the original Ents or 2nd/3rd release of the body would like the Entaur body.

9. That's what I'm hoping for! Sadly, I am still too new to start a split, so I will have to lurk on the splits thread and hope someone sets one up with that plan! :)

10. I'm the same, but I also kind of like the idea of an entaur. Not sure how often she will stay like that though. I emailed Leekeworld to ask about the petal bonnet and also whether the dolls would come with a stringing guide and this was their response. Thought it would be useful to share with you all.

If you order the Ent Story ver.4, you should choose the assembled.
      Head+human body Or Head+ Ent Story ver.4.

You can see the basic composition on our website.
      Head Parts+Human Body+ Ent Story ver.4(Wood style).
      We showed the dolls with a flower hat on the picture.
      So if you order the Ent Story ver.4, you can get the flower hat.

We have no the correct plan if the lovelyb skin on more dolls in the future.

We have plan to make some more clothes for Mikhaila in the future.

11. Hmm, sounds like no guide to stringing for those people who will want to switch back and forth. At that rate, I think it would be best to get them shipped with the entaur body first in order to see it assembled and get an idea of how the elastic is meant to run. >_< Stringing the human body should be relatively straightforward, but it might be more of a feat to figure out that body.

Good news about the flower hat. And hopefully the lack of plans for Lovely B means they're at least open to it for the future. (Off-topic - yay for more Mikhaila clothes!)

12. Wait... so we get the entaur body AND human body?

Soooo tempted... I'm still upset about them messing up my skin color order... but this time I'd just be super careful if I ordered... if... when... <.< >.>

13. Oh no, they got the skin colour wrong. Could they not swap it for you? Yes it's great that we get both bodies. Very excited about this release.

14. Smudge: There was some serious miscommunication, I asked to switch from RS to NS, but then changed my mind and said I wanted RS but they must have forgot to tell someone and I got NS. I accidentally deleted the email so I couldn't prove it to them that I asked...

EDIT TO ADD: Guys... I don't really care for the wide eyed heads they have available so I asked them if I could get a entaur with a different head (a Bijou) and they said I could get it... this is REALLY tempting me now...

15. I TOTALLY love these cuties, I´ve always wanted a little centaur girl and these are the first ones I really like, but I´ve no money right now, even for a layaway... I wish they had put the option to choose between buy the centaur/human/or both bodies, since I´d prefer mine with the centaur body only this time.

Leeke, I hate you, sosososososososooooo much. ;___;

16. You can try to find a split partner for the human body.

17. So... Who's ordered one?

18. Not me yet. I'm putting it off till nearer the end of the event. My daughter has pestered me into getting one for her as well so I need the extra money.

19. Not me yet. I need to sell some dolls first to raise some funds. I am hoping to order one though. Ideally, I'd like to be able to pay for one in full and put a second on layaway but as I've just got a new car I'm not sure that even one will be possible.

20. Count me in the "not yet" category. I'm still fighting with my insurance company to get any more help on replacing my roof, which has turned into quite the fiasco. ^^;

I'm really hoping to have everything settled enough that I can afford at least one by the end of the event, though. (Preferably two. X3 )