1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Ent Story vers. 4

Oct 21, 2011

1. Likewise. Last month was a banner 'on layaway' month for me, with the Soom event, two Dollzone girls (one on the first of October and one on the last, LOL!) and of course my Time Wizard, so Leeke has only itself to blame. ;) If I can knock two of those off early, then I should be in my comfort zone to put at least one on layaway. Of course this is also the month I re-up my Premium membership for the year. :sweat

.hlp

2. I'm in the not yet category as well. I'm suddenly unable to decide on who I want. I was hoping I could just get the Pumpkin I passed on last time but seeing Soda in green is really making it difficult and every time I go to the site, the Happy in blue makes me melt. Too many choices!!!!

3. I have my choice narrowed down to white parts, Ching scult (because it fits the character the best), two face ups, anything but white resin, wig & eyes... don't even ask XD. And this is if I even GET her XD. Though I pretty much have her written in the story already so I'm kinda gunna haveta eventually.

I LOVE the Happy face. I would never get her because there is no way I could handle a fixed happy face. Also my collection partner doesn't like the sculpt at all (which only matters if I'm on the edge really xD).

Resin color I have no idea. Cant' get white because Soom has stolen that color for all eternity. But I am not sure how I feel about blue or green... Especially since I'm doing a fairy centaur cross (a Rosette Fir and Soom Zinc to be exact).

4. I got one! I didn't want my Kiel Ent to be lonely. Is it just me or do dolls become instantly more fun if you get more than one from the same company? Oh wait, that's just the part of my brain that rationalizes BJD purchases :X.

Anyway, I got a Happy with the blue and purple blushing on lovely B and translucent parts. I think she'll end up looking like that one She-ra horse that's so hard to find *consults wiki* Crystal Moonbeam :D.

5. Yes, when you can get multiples from the same company they usually have that 'related' or 'belong together' theme. This doesn't help me in the least when it comes to doll-collecting, LOLOL! :lol:

.hlp

6. I just 'happen' to get multiples from the same company. Usually I like the style and it goes from there. And lately it's all because of the fantasy parts. Soom and Leeke I like them both.

The only problem with my entaur is that she is going to be a child of two sooms. In this case all 3 of them have the same size head (rosette Fir and ID Zinc) So the head looks a little off but she's a child so it should be ok XD. 'Least hopefully.

7. We all know about your doll collecting Heidi. ;)
      Having a 'family' from the same company is part of the reason why I got a Mikhaila to be my Ent's sister and why I'm thinking of adding an Entaur sister to the mix.

8. ROTFLOL! I suppose then I'm totally predictable in the doll I've requested with my new Leeke Premium membership? LOLOL! It's OT for this discussion room, but needless to say I'm completely satisfied with my choice! :lol:

Honestly, it's coming down to it now. One Entaur or two? I think I will do blue or green fundamentally, but I have Time Wizard coming in blue, so green is more sensible...

.hlp

9. I'm the same. I love these dolls anyway but it's really the fact that I want a companian for my Mikhaila that's making me think about buying one. Of course, I have other dolls but I really want another LW to go with her - even though she won't really go as she'll be an entaur!

10. Well I finally caved and bought two - one for myself and one for my daughter. A Happy Entaur in Lovely B skin and a Cutie Entaur in Fairy Green skin both with half clear parts.

11. I asked this before but it seems to have been skipped over. Does anyone know if there are any male bodies that would work with the entaur parts?

12. Sorry, I don'y know. It may be hard to tell until the entaurs are shipped out.

13. Well the hip measurement is 15 cm if that's any help. If you're not afraid of modding then that may help give you an approximation. Otherwise, like Smudge said you'd have to wait until someone got there hands on one and started trying out other dolls. You could also try asking Leekeworld if the gentle flat body will fit - maybe they would let you swap it for one

14. If the measurements are correct then the flat body would work. Of course I can't get an Ent now but that's what the secondary market is for.

15. Has anyone else ordered? I think I'm going to put one on layaway tomorrow. I'm now thinking about lovely b-skin with either Happy, Cutie or Sweet. I hope to have one entaur and then get the gentle body and make an ent fairy since I missed the original release. Any idea how easy the gentle body will be to find on the mp? I don't want to risk not ordering one now and then not being able to find it later. I think I may have to bite the bullet and order it now. Although, I wonder if they will do more releases with the gentle body.

16. I'm going to be ordering within the next week. Just want to make a huge wig order while I'm at it to save on shipping.

If I am reading what leeke is doing correctly they have put the Gentle body up for normal sale. Which means you will be able to buy it any time you wish. I don't think the body can be easily switched with the ents though because if I see it correctly the Ents don't have a hip and lower like Soom has.

I'm having the issue if I want to take the chance and order a green skin or go with the pure rose.

17. they are so beautiful! i love the skin tones. will they be sold with separate human legs?

18. bauni - The full human body is included, yes. :3 There's a picture toward the bottom of the sales page that shows everything included.

I think I'll be placing an order within the next few days, but I'm going to ask Leeke if it would be possible to request blushing on the ent parts only. Leeke's body blushing is heavier than I care for and I don't really like the looks of the bright pink shading on the blue & green bodies. I do love the ent blushing, if I can get that without the blushing on the human body.

I know they've split parts-blushing in the past, so I'm hoping they'll do it again. <3

19. I was wondering about that. A lot of people were saying full separate body and I was thinking that it was actually possible for them to send the legs (and hip maybe? anyone notice that she looks hipless in the clear body version)

If they will split the blushing I MIGHT consider it... However depending on how my friend likes her version 1 ent I might be buying her legs to give my doll a 'human' possibility. And it won't due if they are VASTLY different. I'm already buying the white skin for the horse body and version 1 was sold with clear.

20. Yeah, I expect you're just getting one human body plus the Ent parts (the equine body and extra forearm pieces), where the upper torso, normal arms and hands are considered part of the human body. So if you elect to have the doll assembled with the Ent parts, they'd just send along the human pelvis and lower limbs in addition to the assembled doll.

It was like that for the v1 Ents, too. Unless people requested the human limbs be assembled, the dolls were sent with the Ent feet attached and the human lower limbs & feet were sent in an extra packet.