1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Juwel and Croom Ent discussion

Apr 21, 2011

1. Well the Leeke premium membership already came with either a $500 L (SD) sized doll or two $250 D (Yo-SD) sized dolls. If you only want to buy the female and male, you could always ask if they'll do a membership deal with that and you pay any extras over $500. I'd really like the Kiel fullset with blushing and this helps me justify it. I know that I'll get 5% off the other dolls and Leeke also offer free shipping so I'm happy. Plus with premium membership, they seem happier to alter things for you ie you can choose face-up, body blushing and wing blushing as you wish, if what I read was correct. All pluses. I don't really care whether the female is SD sized or MSD, I like the twig look so the chances are that I'll buy her regardless. I like the Aurora blushing on the wings, but want either the pink body blushing or wine.

Edit: It does make it more tempting for me. I'm getting the doll I want plus a discount on any further purchases.

2. They both look fantastic. I'm on a huge fantasy doll kick right now and these ents are by far some of the more creative molds I've seen <3
      Centaur + tree herder = awesome! Can't wait to see the final products and save money for them :)

3. Juwel might kill me!!
      I'm definitely thinking of the premium package now too, though I may wait until Juwel is released and get her as my doll.
      Will see!

When did leeke become the company to fear btw? xD

4. I don't know, I'm going to get the Kiel Ent with the Aurora Wings and probably Wine or Red body blushing. I'm just hoping that they release Jewel and Croom in the Aurora shades for the twig effect. I love the multi-coloured shading. I just keep seeing them as centrepieces on a table. They'll look spectacular together.

LOL - instead of being Soomed - are we now all being Leeked?

5. i look forward to see more of the two sd:D i think juwel will be stunning.

leeke is beginning to become very dangerrous

6. ...now I have this image of us all being beaten over the heads with leeks by the leekeworld staff!!! xD

Either that or it's a symbol of our money LEAKING out of our pockets! .. AND our sanity!!

7. I've been wanting a doll like the tree-deer-centaurs from World of Warcraft - Leeke might actually deliver from these concept drawings!! I'm very excited. If the head is good enough, I'm going to be all over the male centaur. I'm putting my soon-to-be-husband on official notice!

Pic related - Remulos from WoW.

Link.

8. As if the Mikhailas weren't enough (been keeping a keen eye on the Mikhaila - Making Story - page as can't wait to see what happens with Fly Mikhaila) along with the gorgeous little fae folk Leeke have been producing lately with Kiel as the latest gorgeous tiny addition... if Leeke break into the larger fantasy BJDs as it looks like they are doing in a big way with Juwel and Croom then I know I'll be happily LEEKING OUT!

Damasquerade, I put my Hubby on notice as soon as I saw the concept art for these two! Just hope the real thing stands up to the concept art which is promising something wonderfully unique in the doll world when compared with the other already wonderful array of myth and fantasy related offerings out there.

9. I can't see myself wanting Croom, but Juwel might be dangerous...

10. I find Croom very intriguing, but I'm not making any plans based on concept art. I'll wait until we can see the execution.

11. I'm semi making plans. I think that the execution could look different from the drawings, but if I do happen to like the dolls when they appear, I'd like to know that I can afford them. I've got a few dolls here that I've been wavering about selling so it looks like they may hit the chopping block. In some ways, I'm glad they've given so much notice (hopefully). If it takes Croom until the end of the year to appear, I'll figure on him being fairly expensive and at least $100 in shipping fees judging by what some of the more detailed dolls/Souldoll Centaur have cost to ship so I'll have hopefully saved enough that a layaway should be easily affordable. It's also not a bad way of putting myself on a dolly diet for the rest of the year.

12. Dolly diet... looks like I'll be going on one of those too :P Yes, if Croom does end up a big guy the shipping will be a killer. The good thing with if the money's saved for the end of the year and Croom's not quite what he's expected to be then there's plenty of money saved for any other great Christmas / winter events that might come up end-of-year :P That's the way I'm thinking of it.

13. Yes, it's win-win when you look at it that way. It would be nice to enjoy all the Xmas/end of year events with a clear credit card and hopefully cash in the bank.

14. I would LOVE the option of Irene head for Juwel *_*

15. I agree if Juwel turns out just like the concept art Im definitely gonna be in trouble cuz ill need to get her lol the art is just gorgeous! <3 I can't wait to see pictures of the actual doll ^^

16. I've never really looked at the concept art with anything more than a glance...until now and I am just blown away by it :o. She is gorgeous, small bust and long, lanky limbs. All the details are just amazing too.

I also can't see how she can possibly stand without support with those tiny little hooves (for lack of a better word since 'stump' isn't too appealing). I feel that the flow of her body would be destroyed if they make it wider.

17. In their May plan Leeke said that they will release a new project doll on the 30th. Do you think they release one of these two already? Or do you think that it will be Fly Mikhaila?

18. I thought Fly Mikhaila was canceled because of the controversy surrounding the Dust of Dolls sculpt? I personally hope it's going to be Juwel >.< Though I am terrified of that option because I know I'll want her!

19. To be perfectly honest, I have started saving for Juwel. The moment I first saw her concept sketch I knew I would have to have her. I am so excited to see what kind of resin they are going to use for her and how her fantasy parts will look translated from the sketch.

That being said, I wish Leeke would have released their sketches for the tiny Ents as well! Then we could see just how capable they are of turning a very high-fantasy sketch into resin fantasticness!

20. So is anyone else's wallet dreading the 30th of this month? I hope they release the teaser pictures today so we have something to chatter about over the weekend :XD: I can't belive they're releasing both Juwel and Fly Mikhaila!