1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Juwel and Croom Ent discussion

Apr 21, 2011

1. Well I changed my mind and ordered him today as I realised my membership should be up soon and I'm not sure if I'll keep it. I also wanted to make sure I got my discount on Croom which is $40.50. When I got a membership doll before the discount wasn't included.

I placed my order and the next time I looked at a doll the discount had disappeared. It must have just ticked over or something just after I ordered. Lucky I guess.

I'm going to wait till after the weekend to make my first payment though as I have some auctions on ebay and 99% of the time they're paid by Paypal anyway

2. My membership is supposed to expire on the 12th June so I'm hoping to get my membership paid off by then. I should have enough in my credit card to pay for it. I want to make sure that I can use both memberships towards Croom. Then I'll just have to pay the excess seeing as I'm getting him with full body blushing, helmet and possibly spear. I was planning to get him with the blushed spear but it's $90 and I'm not really sure that he needs the spear in order to be my centrepiece. I've got a rather large Bow and Arrow here that I've never used (think it belonged to Soom Heliot) and I may just use that instead.

3. My discount came back again today. Don't know what was up with that then. Maybe it got shocked when I placed the order?

The bow and arrow sounds good. The spear didn't work for me as the top looked like a plastic crystal. I know it's meant to be a spear head but it just looked tacky to me. I'm pretty sure I can find a twig in the back yard, if not I can always chop down 1 of the 1000 or so trees down the back LOL

One of my auctions is paying by bank deposit and I'm waiting to see what the other will do. I need all my money this week as I want the elliptical trainer that Aldi has on sale next Saturday.

4. I wonder why they made Croom blue...it kind of put me off. I was kind of expecting green or brown...considering he's an "ent".

5. He's either from Pandora as has been suggested or he's Disco Croom. Sent to us to thrill and amaze us with his inability to blend among the trees. Now all he needs is a disco ball to hange around his neck

6. Hmmm Disco Croom - should I be making Centaur sized gold hotpants??? Perhaps that's why he's got all the gold trim? The hotpants would match.

7. Gold lame hot pants ... hmmm ... as long as you get him a murkin for his chest

8. I hadn't come across the term before and did an internet image search. Hmmmm, there was a pink feathered thing that looked like Austin Powers chest hair. I think a chest hair bikini top could work with Gold hotpants. I don't think they could be lame though, I'm not sure how you'd get centaur hotpants on without any stretch to them. I'm sure I could find some nice fabric, in fact I may have some already here. It's bronze though, but has sparkles.

I'm not sure how Disco Centaur would work though, it's his face. It's too sweet to be Austin Powerish and talking about his mojo. It doesn't look as if he'd know what mojo is.

9. Mojo - small furry friend that runs around the forest naked? LOL

Are you going to order him then?

They still haven't made a decision on Croom yet - it's 2 weeks now do you think they forgot about him?

It doesn't matter to me anyway - I've got 4 other centaurs/entaurs to picture him with anyway. Someone's got to keep all the little ones in line

10. I've placed my membership order for him. I'm just waiting to hear back from Leeke. I really like him so it's worthwhile to me to get him especially as he's mostly paid for with the memberships. The way I figure, I've got extra discounts for a year as I would have bought him already.

11. So I know Whitewolf ordered him, did anyone else?

12. Yeah, I was also curious as to who else actually got him. I wanted to but didn't get a job until after he went off sale, my luck has just been that awesome lately I swear.

13. If you get a membership, you could still order him.

14. So, Croom is paid off but Leekeworld have told me it could be 60-80 days before he ships. I can't wait to see him though. It's really exciting to know he's getting made now.

15. Hello there, everyone! :3
      Did anyone get actually a Croom? I cannot find any owner pictures at all. Did Leeke actually produce him?

16. Oh, that's a bummer. Why should he be off-topic? .__."