1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Kiel Ent discussion

Apr 20, 2011

1. Maudib05, i love this face !!!!!!!

2. Her faceup is beautiful! Have you managed to install her back magnets yet?

3. Wow, she is really pretty and so different from other Sodas! Will she have eyelashes later on?

4. Back magnets not yet....I still have to find some tiny ones. The craft store I usually get them from...doesn't carry them anymore. So I have to search on the Internet. Hopefully soon. I'll let you know how it goes.
      Eyelashes...not sure. I have to find the right pair

5. This is my lovely little girl, Bella Ember Meridae Safire. Emmi for short :)
      She is my first BJD and I am absolutely smitten with her. Can't wait for the weather to get nice so we can go outside and shoot some pictures! I'm glad I found this thread!IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

6. Just wondering where you got Sweet's name? My last name is Morea :) It fits her great!!

7. Yay another Soda ent! Here is an old picture of my Button, though I never use her ent parts any more so I wonder if she still qualifies to be in this thread... hmmmm.. oh well!

[​IMG]
      button nose by elsii~, on Flickr

8. Aw elsii, Button is gorgeous!! Her face-up is extremely detailed. Is she white skin?

9. Naw, she's the basic skin. I seem to recall some editing involved in this shot though to help bring out the details, but it was a while ago so who would know :lol: . I just adore Leeke faceups :D

10. Aw~ So many Sodas! :D Emmie is so cute with fiery hair, and Button is just such a sweetie! Are her eyes urethane Elsii? Mielikki doesn't use any 'ent' parts either, but I still consider her a "foresty-like critter" (and since we're all sharing Soda's... how can I resist?;))
      [​IMG]

11. Bander, you have *the* coolest dolls :3
      Button is wearing Soom silicones in this picture but unfortunately one of them turned cloudy so I have a pair of Gumdrops on order for her to replace them. I hope they will look as perfect as these.

12. Yay! So many sodas to faun over! I love them all. :aheartbea

Here's a quick photo I took of Solveig yesterday to add to the soda spam.

[​IMG]

13. Is there a separate discussion thread for the Ent Story Fox warrior? I'm not finding one but I'm not seeing discussion of her in here either.

14. Your Soda Button is adorable. Love the face up

15. Dead Legato: I think the Fox discussion became part of the general D discussion? but I could be wrong.

Maudib05: Thank you! aren't Soda's the best? :whee:

16. Ahh, how cool! XD

My Ent girls are all hamadryads, so they each take part of their name from a traditional hamadryad/dryad name. :3 I've got Morea (Mulberry), Leuce (White Poplar), Kraneia (Dogwood/Cornelian Cherry) and Syke (Fig/Ficus). (...So far. >>)

Much love for all the Soda spam! *-* So many beautiful girls! <3 I love how they're all so different, it really shows the versatility of the sculpt.

17. I've LOVED looking at all the beautiful Sodas!! Your girls are all amazing!

18. Wow so much cute soda spam! I have to get around to getting my girl on here. Poor dear has been terribly neglected lately. I have a huge exam on the 19th so not much time to dedicate to much else sadly.

I so do wish that they sold the fantasy parts apart from theses girls (well or at least had offered to buy the other set as well when we ordered them). Still have not done any painting for the fantasy parts yet. Just waiting for the right color scheme to fall into place and the exam to be over so that I can play. Right now my Soda is a human girl awaiting her foresty wings LOL!

19. Reintroducing Jospehine Pember My LeekeWorld Soda Ent
      [​IMG]

Name History:
      I wanted to keep with the Soda theme so i decided to do a combo. Named after Joseph Priestly, the first person To add carbon dioxide to water; and John Pemberton the founder of my favorite soft drink, Coca-Cola.

Details:
      Chalk pastels in pinks and browns.
      Black acrylic pencil
      All sealed with UV MSC
      UV Gloss Varnished the lips
      Then applied my Opalescent Porous Skin Technique for a real-skin quality. (you can't really tell so much in this picture, but you really can see it on the lips. And eye lids

Sanded the seams off her body, blushed, and a little bit of a mani-pedi. All sealed with UV MSC and then my Opalescent Skin Technique was applied
      Clothing Details:
      A-S BB Firmiana Dress (CL6809200) - Angell-Studio, Clothing Accessory for YOSD