1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Kiel Ent discussion

Apr 20, 2011

1. Perhaps those are the other heads you can choose from.

2. That's what I think as well. The more I look at this little one the more I want her!

3. I do like these guys, especially the little one with leaf-wings.

4. The more I look at older Leeke pics on flickr, the more I like the Honey sculpt. Does anyone know if she has a slightly open mouth? If I look at the Four Fairies Project Honey, she seems to have teeth which I never noticed before. I always loved Pumpkin for her open mouth, but if Honey also has an open mouth I'm in big danger to order both (which absolutely cannot be done ^^).

Rivon - Don't worry, Leeke is not messing with your head ^^. You know what, it took me 10 minutes to notice the horns in the second pic.

5. Is it Honey in that second pic? The eyes and mouth look different on the dolls in the two pics.

6. Yep, Honey is in the 2nd pic. First pic might be the new one, Kiel.

7. I'm not sure who is who in those pictures, but I sure am excited to see them all. Me not noticing the background just proves how enchanted I was with the foreground xD

8. Oh goodness. These are the first fantasy dolls that have actually made me go, 'I LOVE that!'. Going to have to keep my eyes on them... they just look precious and I've been wanting a doll this size.

9. I totally freaked when I saw these new ents! Seriously twig horns, and clear green tinted resin legs, I AM THERE. I don't have any tinies yet but this may/will change that ;). Plus I'm freaking out about the two to come. Leeke World is really blowing my mind lately. They may get all my money this year!

10. It's 06:35 in Korea now. Almost time to put up more pics! The sale is starting today right?! (I mean 21st ^^)

11. Oooh, I have such a soft spot for plant/faerie related things, these cuties are tempting! I love the colored resin and the fantasy parts. <3

But thankfully I don't think the new Leeke tiny bodies have any double joints, so that may be enough to save my poor wallet . . . maybe. xD

12. If you read the options you'll see that you get TWO wigs with the wig option...
      a really good deal for the price XD

For some reason it doesn't bother me when tiny dolls don't have double joints!
      So people are actually "upset" they have boobs? These aren't child dolls...
      they are ageless creatures XD

Anyway, my Mom got really excited seeing them so there's a good chance we'll
      be bringing one of each home, *yay* layaway!!
      Completely new to Leekeworld releases....about what time do they usually put up
      their Limiteds?

13. Yep, Honey's adorable, but the Fairies took care of that for me, so I will focus on the LE heads...this should be very interesting in a few more hours. :sweat

Edit: Sorry Lula, I didn't see you! Well, Soom usually leaves LEs up until about 5-6 Central Time 'the day of', to give everyone enough time. Well, in my experience Leekeworld will take Mikhaila down as soon as they get in, and we should be seeing something in a fairly timely fashion after that, but we shall see, I've only been hotly attending to their LE releases this year. ;)

.hlp

14. Thanks heidipay :) Well I will be up for a while and if nothing I'll have
      something nice to see in the morning! I can't seem to pull a Soom all-
      niter anymore :( (getting old I guess...)

15. Argh! So gorgeous! Little Ents... ooo and the concept drawings for Juwel and Croom have my mouth watering! I think I'll hold out for them though as Easter & Easter holidays have taken a toll on my finances at the moment, but Kiel is so cute!

16. I'm excited for the big guy @_@ ...I think I'm going to have to pass on the tinies and the lady.. And save up @-@

17. She's really cute! but what I really want to see is Croom Ent!

18. Well there you go! I learned something new today. Thanks for that. I still think they are cute

19. Ah! I have been hoping for ent-like creatures! The little ones are very cute, but I really look forward to the big guys! If they are half as awesome as they look in those drawings, they are going to be irresistible!

20. Same here! Have asked Leeke for a hint as to whether he'll be a mid or end of year release as will definitely plan to save for Croom! I've been desperate for a lovely big Green man ... the Green man / Ent mythology has always been of interest to me and Croom looks like a perfect gorgeous big Green man to me