1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Kiel Ent discussion

Apr 20, 2011

1. >.> yeahhhh we'll see. It's been the longest two and a half months for as long as I can remember. I keep hoping it will just settle down. It's really messing with my anxiety >_< but enough about me.

Which options did you get your Cutie with? I remember how hard that decision was with the original ents and I can't imagine it was any easier a second time around!

2. Oops why did I say Cutie - I'm getting a Kiel. I got
      Twig style horns
      Pink body blushing
      Aurora parts blushing
      Kiel eve cream mixed pink wig & Pumpkin W108-D #Lavender Rose wig

3. My Cutie had the branchy-horns without the leaves (always confusing the name) and I didn't get any blushing or options because I had an idea of how I wanted the blushing already in my head.

I'm disappointed that Leeke has switched to a pinky-white for their white skin. That's going to make resin-matching to other white skin dolls a pain in the buns.

4. nah, you didn't say Cutie, I've just got Cutie on the brain, clearly :lol:

Oh they've changed their WS? Gosh, I would have thought their basic skin was pale enough to probably be very similar to the pinky-white of the new white. I'll be very interested to see/hear what you have in mind for her blushing!

5. soooo cute! I love the little horns XD

6. Yeah, their new WS is very pink. I know they didn't send me a normal skin doll by mistake, I have a normal skin ent and she's considerably different.

I have ents that represent the elements, and I didn't have a proper set for 'wind' yet. So I'm going to be doing a sky motif. Lots of blues, with areas masked off that will remain clear to represent clouds.

Thought about doing a sunset, but that would just look like a rainbow doll instead of wind/sky. :P

7. Sounds awesome! I adore seasonal and elemental themes <3