1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Kiel Ent discussion

Apr 20, 2011

1. Omigosh...

This just floored me and made me all sorts of happy! I love foresty creatures and by the looks of it, Leeke has done an amazing job! I really can't wait to see the other dolls they'll be coming out with in the same theme and hopefully I can grab one of these little beauties as well!

Definitely going to look into them further :D.

2. Okay.
      Very first initial though: OMFG CROOM ENT. FFFFFFLOVE. *____*;

GAHHH, totally saving for him, hands down, he is an absolute MUST HAVE <333

LeekeWorld has amazed me the past few months, I do believe I've fallen in love with this company. :XD:

3. Juwel Ent's concept drawing looks spectacular. I really hope, when she comes out, that you're able to swing her. I know exactly how creative you are so it would actually be a blast to see what you'd do with that doll! One hopes that Leeke stays on top of proportions on these dolls. They can sometimes run into issues there, with head-size and leg-length, for instance, but their latest sculpts have been so strong it's inspiring. I have one of their little fairies (Sleeping Sweet) and she's really beautifully done.

I may go in for the little ones like wee Kiel Ent, for instance. If I get her, I'll let you know how she turns out. It might be an indication of how the big girl will look!

4. Ahh They are so cute! I love the curvy body! Not sure about the fantasy feet, but the wings and horns look wonderful! :aheartbea
      ...Unfortunately I have other dolls on my list that take precedence; but I'm really looking forward to seeing what people do with them!

5. Long hideous flight (NEVER fly united URGH) and I arrive in Seattle (on vacation here for 2 weeks) to THIS?!

NOOOOOOO. She has stolen my heart! Even without seeing the others, she may be the one!
      Time to go stare at her some more!

6. Does anyone else keep refreshing the page every 20 minutes looking for new pics or am I the only obsessed looney?

My husband even wants this doll and is planning a tree stump home for her.

7. LOLOL! I can guarantee you aren't alone...I feel like I'm officially Leeked. ;)

.hlp

8. Good to know! I have been Leeked as well. I am glad to see these Ents can share wigs with Mikhaila. I wonder if their heads are proportional in length as well as circumference,

9. I love how leeke gives 2 wigs with their dolls!
      The 2nd wig that came with my Sleeping Honey fairy was perfect for my Soom Grit, and now both my Mikhaila and Ent will come with an extra wig~
      It's just so helpful and money saving, especially as all but 4 of my dolls wear the same wig size!

10. Well... I must have this doll.

But... does anyone have any idea if FL LF heads would be a good match for the body? In either white or normal skin? I may want to do a hybrid. I love LF heads but adore this body...

11. No you're certainly not the only one. I stayed up until midnight Korea time just in case there were more pictures to see and I'm at work now with my phone in my pocket madly hitting refresh every chance I get :lol:

12. Same here. :XD:

13. Anyone have any idea on the resin match of Leeke to Fairyland? The head will fit but I wonder if either resin is a close match...

14. I heard that neither Leeke normal nor white (snow) skin is a match for FL normal or beautiful white skin. But there are some examples for hybrids here on DoA. For my eyes, the resin difference is visible, but maybe you could blush away the difference. Leeke normal skin is paler than FL normal skin. Leeke snow skin is more ivory compared to FL beautiful white.

15. Pity... there goes my idea. haha Thank you for the help.

16. OMG I'd love to have a Pure Rose skin Honey or Soda!
      But I don't want that big boobs and waist joint. *_*

17. Pictures are up and Kiel Ent is for sale! :D

18. wow she is really lovely :) i would love to have her with honey face in purerose skin

19. hnnnnnnnfffffff!!! oh GOD how do I decide?! Luckily I have the next three days off to swoon and drool over the long weekend :D

Oh and Stephanie VampireAngel has a LTF/Leeke hybrid in the D-Type thread, Alex is in NS but I believe the head had to be blushed quite a bit though.

20. I'd love a Soda or Pumpkin but I've just put Mikhaila on layaway. *sigh*