1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Kiel Ent discussion

Apr 20, 2011

1. Oh soda is just gorgeous!!! I think I need her... but... twig or wood... herm herm herm... Oh I pick Twig... she's mine as soon as I pick out a wig and eyes for her <3

2. They are exquisite!! But I too just put Mikhaila on layaway, so unless I strike the lottery tomorrow...but first I must buy a ticket ;)

3. I gotta wait for DDE to put it up... I guess... Leeke world doesn't do layaway do they?

Never mind, thank you google. I just ordered a Soda in Rose with wigs, a pink dress, and a carrying case... $351... JUST enough for free shipping. Yay!!! My husband may kill me but I'll deal with that later... I'm getting one of these beauties!!!!!!

4. LOL :lol:

Soda is so cute :aheartbea:aheartbea.. I do not have a husband, but also no money at the moment. But if I win the lottery before may 22nd.... I would order two Soda's or three if I am really thirsty :)

5. They are beautiful. I am not sure they are my cup of tea but I do think I will be looking more to Leeke world in the future -they are coming out with some stunning designs. One question though, the body brushing is for both the body and the parts. so what would the parts look like if you didn't get the body brushing - just plain coloured plastic?

6. First reaction: I'm Leeked.
      I can't even decide which head I like the most! They're all so beautiful and colourful. Thank goodness for the long ordering period, I hope I'll be able to bring one of these beauties home.

7. oh my gosh, they are so cute, i don't need more tinies i have enough work with my littlefees who demanded two extra friends already...
      i like soda and pumpkin the best, the face of soda is better but i don't like her peachy parts and the blue wings,soda's parts and wig are very pretty tough, maybe they will switch it?
      does anyone know how the parts look like without blushing?
      and which wigs do you get?
      hmm maybe make a post on the q&a board at leeke..but they are very ute and i see myself sewing cute whimsical fairuclothing already, sigh, i just made some room in my hobby room (sold a loot of dolls)

8. I have a question... do we get to choose the wigs that we want, or do they give us the wig that is pictured with the head we choose? I've never bought a doll from Leeke, and they don't have any wig type options *_*

I'm boggled by the many choices of different colours... I'm glad I'm not the only one who's spoilt for choice! ;)

9. Oh wow I just noticed you can choose which blushing you want! That's so nice of Leeke ^^ maybe they'll let us choose wigs too?

10. Woke up and saw the pictures.

I'm Leeked. Totally Leeked. I was saving up for my first SD-sized doll, but it looks like she'll have to wait. :XD:

Now I just need to decide which head and resin color to choose.

11. More often than not, if they say they will give a wig/eyes but not state it as a full set, then you'll get whatever they give... though a few times I requested certain colors from Fairyland and received the ones I wanted. I never ordered from Leeke before though... it's worth a shot to ask I'd think.

12. i made a post in the leeke q&a board, with my questions, because the way i see it now, the wings colors are linked to the face-sculpts they show that under the pictures after choices...
      i looked at them some more, and i don't want the pumpkin face-her eyes are to big,but now i like honey as well, oh sigh i hate making choices, most of the time i end up with both, lol
      but again the arevery cute..
      i asked leeke if you could switch out the fairy parts (parts from pumpkin for soda face) and if we could choose the wigs, and how the parts look like without blushing, hate to order them without blushing and have them arrive in white resin...but i always like to do some parts of the doll myself, so if i order with face-up i need to do the blushing and maybe change a bit on the face-up, otherwise i have trouble bonding..

13. Okay, Leeked here - massively Leeked!!
      But I cannot choose, they're all so lovely O_O I will probably get one without body blushing (even my fairies like to wear clothes ^^). At first I thought I would be in love with Pumpkin, but now I get somehow attached to the Cutie face. She has such a baby look! It's kind of a tie between Honey and Cutie *argh*. Sadly, there are absolutely no owner pics of Cutie out there. I also like Soda, but she looks a little too mature for my taste (*baby fairy love* here).
      The longer I look at the pics the more I want to do face-up and wings/horns blushing myself! Leeke did a stunning job, but so many ideas are coming to my mind... e.g. I'd love to add sparkly powder to the wing tips.

14. I was also saving for an SD girl, but it seems she'll have to wait too :sweat I've narrowed it down to either Sweet, Kiel or Soda, if I have the funds to get any of them.

15. I don't think the colors are linked to the sculpt. That's a separate option, I believe
      it's the wigs that go with the body/fairy part blushing.

So I would love to know what two wigs they give though since they don't show two
      wig options going with a particular blushing (only one wig). OMG it IS possible to
      be given TOO many options!!!:lol::sweat*_*

edit: and they seem to imply you can choose a different body blushing from the
      fairy blushing, which is really nice.

Wow if Leeke can manage to keep all of these orders straight I will be beyond
      impressed!! Huge undertaking imo :shudder

16. The blushing colour is the hardest choice for me!
      I know I want Kiel just as she's shown, but I can't decide how to order my Cutie! maybe they will let me have the brown horns and legs with the pink blushed wings... hmmm that's asking a lot isn't it?? I do wonder about the wigs and if they coincide with blushing choice or head choice or if it is completely random.
      Though I do have to say the way they have presented the page with the choices is rather well done. I'm sure they had to plan that carefully to avoid much confusion.

17. Oh man am I in trouble! I will have to have two now. I love Kiel in Pure Rose, but I don't care for the green body blushing, so I think wine will be pretty for her. I also love Soda with the peach blushing and blue eyes and wings. <33 There are way to many options for sure. :P

18. I think I want Kiel just as she's shown, she's really stolen my heart! I'm trying to resist, honest! I'm already waiting on two dolls, I do not need any more... but... but she's so freakin' cute! Thank goodness DDE has layaway, that's all I can say.

19. Just a quick question - you have to choose body blushing in order to choose which color of horns/wings/feet right?

20. I'm really liking her. Not 100% sold on the Ent feet, but I love the rest of her. Don't know which set of horns I like better! The Kiel head is so sweet... totally my favorite! I wonder which 2 wigs you get with her if you pick the wig option? I really like the wavy blond one with pink tips.