1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld [Limited Edition] Kiel Ent discussion

Apr 20, 2011

1. hi i just got word back from leeke, that was super quick
      this is what i wrote:

Dear leekeworld,
      i love the new ent project doll,but i have some questions,
      i like the soda head but not her parts, i like the pumpkin parts, is it possible to order soda head with soda face-up and pumpkin parts?
      also which wigs do we get, can we choose ourself (i would like pumpkin wig and honey wig),also how will the parts look like without the blushing are they white resin or the colors in the picture? Do you have picture of no blushing parts as i like to do blushing myself and want to see what parts i will get...

thank you again for making such a pretty doll...
      greetings lamira

this is what i got back:

Dear customer
      Thank you for showing interest in new ent project.

We can do it for you.
      You can order Soda faceup and pumpkin parts.
      Also you can choose the wigs.
      Normally, if you choose soda head, you will get a wig of Soda which is on the pictures, and one wig will be random.
      But if you want, you can choose Honey wig and pumpkin wig.
      We don't have no brushing parts now.
      It's not white resin. It's translucent resin. It's new in Leekeworld.

If you order Kiel ent, plase let this your request to us with your order number.
      We will let this know to our doll administrator again.

Thanks a lot and have a good day.

it looks like you need to choose body blushing in order to get the colored wings, but i wrote another question to them about that..

i still am doubting about honey or soda, they both look very nice, i want to order before the 24th as it is still spring event, lol i get some more free gifts (i ordered a mikhaila already)
      i really really like these fairies, they look a little less Disney fairytale like and more like the books you can find now with fairies and fea and such, they are a bit more mischievous and unpredictable..i really like that,
      i have lots of clothing idea's for her already,
      i only need o find out if i want soda or honey, which skin color,wood or twig horns and if i want body blushing or not.., lol that's not difficult, right..i hope the wine color of the pumpkin parts looks good with the peach of the face-up and body color of the soda sculpt..sigh, too many choices, but with body blushing it is a bit too expensive to buy both..

2. It looks like they just updated the info on the page too... either that or I totally missed it.

3. This little sprite is adorable! I especially love the little twig antlers. If I wasn't in the process of getting another doll I'd totally snatch her up. I'm really looking forward to the other dolls in this Ent line.

Speaking of which, I asked Leeke when the other Ents would be released. Here's what they said:

4. ah... they are so beautiful, but I am hopping to get CROOM if he turns out as great!

5. Yep, new wig info =)

I just got answer to my 2 questions.
      a) about elf ears
      b) about body blushing

Here is Leeke's answer (they are really quick today :-)):
      a ) They don't have elf ears.
      Honey and Sweet have elf ears. But pumpkin, soda, kiel and cutie don't have elf ears.
      So we decided to sale no elf ears with these dolls.
      And than Honey and sweet don't have elf ears now.
      If you buy honey or sweet with Ent doll and you want for elf ears,
      we can give elf ears with Honey or Sweet doll.

b) if you don't choose body brushing, the horns and wings will be clear/colorless.
      The horns and wings are translucent resin.

6. Leekeworld just impressed me again! Updating their site just like
      that!?! So many companies would just let customers bombard them with
      the same question over and over instead of simply adding the information
      to their site/sale page.

7. Yes ;)

My problem is choosing which blushing I prefer. I'd rather not over-complicate
      an order....but I prefer one body blushing and a different parts blushing.
      TOO many options!:lol: I'll order through DDE but I'm curious how they'll put
      up these options, I've never actually requested anything different when ordering
      through them, like "I want this color eye.." etc.

8. I wanted to go ahead and order for free gifties so I ordered Kiel default (my husbands choice) I might end up with soda as well I want a more natural looking fairy with wood horns and brown feet with flowery colored wings so I might end up with two.

Is Leeke usually this amenable? Or are they trying to win over the crowd who are tired of slow shipping and lack of other companies willing to take special requests?

9. Well, I asked if that body would be available as an option in the future. I think the more mature Love head would be wonderful on that body, but they don't offer her with the Ents. Hopefully they will add the body to the parts option menu, that would rock.

10. OMG :o Just saw the ent project and it is soo awesome! Trying really hard to resist; all those options are just too tempting! I want to save my pennies for the Juwel Ent; I hope Leeke offers this many options for her!

11. I wonder if they would do Aurora colour blushing for the body also or just for the special parts? It would be cool if the body would be blushed with as many colours as special parts, not just green as showed.

12. Please let us know the answer! I'm interested in this too =)

13. they said that only honey and sweet can be requested with elf ears, but i looked at their elf project doll and i cannot see their ears, does someone has honey elf or sweet elf and can show me their ears, i am doubting between honey and soda, and maybe elf ears would make the difference, but i really couldn't find any pictures, could anyone help me?

14. i mailed leekeworld if they accept layaway for a nude kiel ent with soda head, i hope i get an anwser soon is soo love them, altough i did not get the size, should check it again ^^ hihihih

15. As far as I know they accept layaway on any order over $200. But I am curious to see what they say. If I get two I'll have to do a layaway also.

16. I hope they accept Layaway as I've already sent the first of my three payments! O.O

17. They are so adorable, especially Soda... I am curious what the parts look like without blushing. I hope they put up a picture of the translucent resin on its own. Decisions, decision! MNF Miyu or Rheia was supposed to be my next doll, but now I am not so sure.

18. Leekeworld does do layaway they have a link to the process on their main page. Just scroll down a bit and on the left hand side you'll see a little sign with layaway on it, click that and there you go. ^_^

19. Oh I am soo glad I didn't get the fairy event when they did it. I love these (the fairies were lovely but the one I wanted was the sleeping version and I just could not justify the expense). But these and the extra parts, I'm doomed. If I get one it'll be without blushing as I would want to paint the parts myself in a rainbow of color. Thought for sure Sweet would be my soft spot as always (and don't get me wrong I do like her a lot) but Soda stole my heart! That and I did take advantage of the head event and have a Sweet head on the way because I wanted twins.

20. I went ahead and emailed Leeke to see if I could request body blushing in one color and her horns/wings/feet in another. I hope they say yes. I would love to get Kiel with wine blushing and aurora parts.