1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Min and Hero Fullsets Discussion

Aug 19, 2007

1. *______________*

Please spam away once you're done with your boy. :love I think the faceup's really good so far. The mold looks good too, just as good as the pictures. :aheartbea How's his resin? :3

Is the body a Volks sd13? And is it the new pureskin one, not the old? It's not long-legged too, right? Hm...I want them to be tall around 65cm-70cm cuz of their head size but I'm not too sure if I'd want that. When you're done with your boy's faceup and when you have the time, can you take pictures of him next to other sd boys? I'd love to see comparisons. Thanks ^^

PS - I noticed you had an Elfdoll K too. (a very hot one too) Does the skin color of Leeke match to Elfdoll boys too? Ah, sorry for bothering you. XD

2. Well, I did order the Hero full-set & in the meantime got Kyou from Dolls & Friends. I don't understand why folks don't like the bodies. Kyou's is fine, all in proportion & poses excellently. I got the gentle body for both of my guys. The muscular one looks weird. The muscles aren't sculpted correctly & that waist joint seems awkward but the gentle body is nice.

3. Awh, thank you! I'm glad you like him! I bought him to teach myself how to do faceups better, so hopefully I'll improve. ^^ The resin is really nice quality, I have no complaints. The magnets in the head are extremely strong too. Also, eyes fit better in this head than any other head I've had. Not even the smallest area of a gap. They did a great job sculpting it.

Yeah, that's him on an SD13 pureskin body, normal legs. I'll take some more comparison shots when I get a chance. ^_^

Leeke heads don't match Elfdoll so much. Elfdoll has a tan-ish resin color that's hard to find a match for. Leeke heads are pretty big too, so the proportions wouldn't work out on an elfdoll body. Anything that matches Volks pureskin should work with Leeke though!

MidnightDreamer and Gwydion: I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong with them. I just wanted to help people know that there are options with these guys. ^_^

4. About the bodies; When I looked at leekes pictures of the bodies did they look awefull x_x
      But now when I have the "real body" type in hand do I think it is a very nice body, both nice looking and it poses very´nice ^^ It can be a bit hard to make him stand but I'm sure that just is because I need to learn to "know" thos body, about the balance and such ^^'

I ordered Hero with "Gentle body", I cant wait to see how this one is in person :D

.o0(I cant wait to try my new "Sheep horn" on him *giggle* :3

5. I ordered the full-set Hero with gentle body too. Looks like I just got him before he went out of stock! I'm glad to hear others like the Leeke bodies. I think the gentle body looks quite nice. Will keep checking here for pics of those whose dolls are arriving sooner than mine...

6. Woo after Hero has spend more than a week with the custome did he finally arrive xD I'll try to give him a face up and post pictures later <3

7. Congrats! I can't wait to see your boy. :D

If you dont mind me asking, when did you order? I ordered Leeke heads on August 28th and I'm still waiting. It's been roughly 4 weeks now...At this rate, they'll probably ship the heads in October because of their national holiday from 23rd-26th. I hope they didn't forget that I ordered from them. :-/

8. My Leeke Hero full-set just arrived this morning. I love him already!

Presenting Tamberlaine...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full photoshoot in the gallery...

9. I have been wondering this since the start of the blind head event.. why there is not full set of Koji? :? Is there any explanation?