1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Legend Doll Feedback

Apr 14, 2014

1. * What did you order? Two full outfits.
      * When did you order? October 2018
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, just paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The clothes arrived in November in their office, but due to a postal strike, they had to wait a bit. After a while, I asked if they could ship DHL and they did! Package arrived December 18th.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? One of the outfits actually didn't fit.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? I emailed them and the rep asked for photos of my doll with the clothes showing they didn't fit. I did choose what I thought was the correct size, then they informed me they sent the wrong size and asked for the outfit to be sent back to them. They reimbursed me for the shipping costs. About a week or so later they sent me back the correct size with no extra cost to shipping everything back. I also got a nice pair of eyes for free!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I already ordered from them again and they gave me a bit of a discount on a doll I just ordered.

2. Issue Resolved

#22 avianaura, Feb 15, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    3. * What did you order?
      Angell-Studio wig

* When did you order?
      I ordered the wig on January 30, 2019.

* How was the communication?
      I received the confirmation of my order, payment, and shipment as expected. Nothing went wrong.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I sent my payment with PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      My order shipped on March 17, 2019 and arrived on March 26, 2019.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yep. New dolls mean new clothes! :lol:

4. * What did you order?
      Rc70-54 for RGMbody-3.
      * When did you order?
      March 3rd, 2019.
      Very fast responses - within 24 hours.
      Easy. I used Paypal.
      I am not sure, I never got a shipping notification. Post office informed me they had my package on 3/14.
      No.
      No issues besides them contacting me to confirm size.
      Definitely.

5. What did you order?
      Spirit Doll BJD Spruce + 3 pairs of extra eyes.

When did you order?
      Doll was ordered on 05 January 2019. I added the eyes to my order later.

How was the communication?
      Excellent! Erica always responded promptly and was very helpful!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy to pay using layaway. Very easy to add eyes to my order and pay.

How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped within the expected timeframe.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Erica notified me that a pair of eyes I had ordered was defective and asked if I wanted to change it to a different pair.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Excellent communication and alternative offered. The alternative pair would have to be shipped separately so they also offered free shipping for them.

Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely! My experience has been fantastic and I am very happy!

6. * What did you order?
      Popodoll 68cm Boy Body with extra parts (high heel and jointed-hands).

* When did you order?
      On April 30, 2019.

Really great, when I asked them to know what's about the order, they answer me within 48H.

Really!

It took 2 monthes and half for the making process.
      It was shipped on July 16, 2019 and received on July 23, 2019. \^-^/

Nothing, everything was really well packaged.

/

I think so, they were too kind and benevolent, I hadn't any duty (they right a really low price on, be aware) and received it pretty quickly.
      For me it's a huge 10/10 for this first order! ^-^

Add' informations:
      - I'm from France
      - August 15th is public holiday

#26 Yu-kun, Jul 16, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    7. * What did you order?
      S boy 68cm bjd and black wig
      * When did you order?
      3/22/19
      It was good at first, but they took a few days to answer emails when I notified them of layaway payments, and it was the same on the faq board
      Super ease
      Still havent received my order
      Dont know. Still havent received my order
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle themn/a
      I'd be hesitant to, but if I couldn't find what I want on another site I would order from the site again.

Can someone please help me! I just want to know when my baby boy will be here! I was told the middle 10 days of July, but havent gotten any emails, or replies to emails I've sent them, or any changes on my order saying it was shipped. Anyone know anything I can do or who I can contact to find out the information I'm looking for?

8. * What did you order?
      Universe Doll SW-1 body plus extra hands, two wigs, a pair of stockings.
      * When did you order?
      January 2019.

Easy, they always replied within 24 hours if I had a question. All of it was done by email.

I opted for a layaway payment in three parts, and all I had to do was paypal them the right amount each month. They were very prompt about letting me know when they received the payments.

It shipped in late July, mostly because Universe Doll got backed up with orders and had a problem with their molds. When I asked, Erica informed me what the problem was and also that I might have to wait until September. Thankfully it shipped a little earlier than that.

The order came without the extra hands, but that's because Universe Doll initially sent the wrong ones. One of the wigs also looked nothing like it did in the pictures, being two-toned light/dark brown instead of a solid dark brown.

Erica informed me that Universe Doll had sent the wrong extra hands. She was very accommodating about asking the company to make the correct ones this time, and upfront that this might take three to four months. I'm quite satisfied with how she handled it, especially since she said she would cover the cost of both the new hands and the shipping.

I don't think I would buy accessories from them again since I know they just resell from Taobao at a significant markup--I'd rather go straight to Taobao for those. However, since I'm still not brave enough to order dolls directly from Taobao, I would definitely still continue to use Legend Doll to buy dolls in the future. Erica's easy communication and professional service have made for a fantastic experience, even with the little hiccups on Universe Doll's end.