1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Legend Doll Feedback

Apr 14, 2014

1. * What did you order? Two full outfits.
      * When did you order? October 2018
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, just paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The clothes arrived in November in their office, but due to a postal strike, they had to wait a bit. After a while, I asked if they could ship DHL and they did! Package arrived December 18th.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? One of the outfits actually didn't fit.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? I emailed them and the rep asked for photos of my doll with the clothes showing they didn't fit. I did choose what I thought was the correct size, then they informed me they sent the wrong size and asked for the outfit to be sent back to them. They reimbursed me for the shipping costs. About a week or so later they sent me back the correct size with no extra cost to shipping everything back. I also got a nice pair of eyes for free!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I already ordered from them again and they gave me a bit of a discount on a doll I just ordered.

2. Issue Resolved

#22 avianaura, Feb 15, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    3. * What did you order?
      Angell-Studio wig

* When did you order?
      I ordered the wig on January 30, 2019.

* How was the communication?
      I received the confirmation of my order, payment, and shipment as expected. Nothing went wrong.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I sent my payment with PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      My order shipped on March 17, 2019 and arrived on March 26, 2019.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yep. New dolls mean new clothes! :lol:

4. * What did you order?
      Rc70-54 for RGMbody-3.
      * When did you order?
      March 3rd, 2019.
      Very fast responses - within 24 hours.
      Easy. I used Paypal.
      I am not sure, I never got a shipping notification. Post office informed me they had my package on 3/14.
      No.
      No issues besides them contacting me to confirm size.
      Definitely.

5. What did you order?
      Spirit Doll BJD Spruce + 3 pairs of extra eyes.

When did you order?
      Doll was ordered on 05 January 2019. I added the eyes to my order later.

How was the communication?
      Excellent! Erica always responded promptly and was very helpful!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy to pay using layaway. Very easy to add eyes to my order and pay.

How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped within the expected timeframe.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Erica notified me that a pair of eyes I had ordered was defective and asked if I wanted to change it to a different pair.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Excellent communication and alternative offered. The alternative pair would have to be shipped separately so they also offered free shipping for them.

Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely! My experience has been fantastic and I am very happy!

6. * What did you order?
      Popodoll 68cm Boy Body with extra parts (high heel and jointed-hands).

* When did you order?
      On April 30, 2019.

Really great, when I asked them to know what's about the order, they answer me within 48H.

Really!

It took 2 monthes and half for the making process.
      It was shipped on July 16, 2019 and received on July 23, 2019. \^-^/

Nothing, everything was really well packaged.

/

I think so, they were too kind and benevolent, I hadn't any duty (they right a really low price on, be aware) and received it pretty quickly.
      For me it's a huge 10/10 for this first order! ^-^

Add' informations:
      - I'm from France
      - August 15th is public holiday

#26 Yu-kun, Jul 16, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    7. * What did you order?
      S boy 68cm bjd and black wig
      * When did you order?
      3/22/19
      It was good at first, but they took a few days to answer emails when I notified them of layaway payments, and it was the same on the faq board
      Super ease
      Still havent received my order
      Dont know. Still havent received my order
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle themn/a
      I'd be hesitant to, but if I couldn't find what I want on another site I would order from the site again.

Can someone please help me! I just want to know when my baby boy will be here! I was told the middle 10 days of July, but havent gotten any emails, or replies to emails I've sent them, or any changes on my order saying it was shipped. Anyone know anything I can do or who I can contact to find out the information I'm looking for?

8. * What did you order?
      Universe Doll SW-1 body plus extra hands, two wigs, a pair of stockings.
      * When did you order?
      January 2019.

Easy, they always replied within 24 hours if I had a question. All of it was done by email.

I opted for a layaway payment in three parts, and all I had to do was paypal them the right amount each month. They were very prompt about letting me know when they received the payments.

It shipped in late July, mostly because Universe Doll got backed up with orders and had a problem with their molds. When I asked, Erica informed me what the problem was and also that I might have to wait until September. Thankfully it shipped a little earlier than that.

The order came without the extra hands, but that's because Universe Doll initially sent the wrong ones. One of the wigs also looked nothing like it did in the pictures, being two-toned light/dark brown instead of a solid dark brown.

Erica informed me that Universe Doll had sent the wrong extra hands. She was very accommodating about asking the company to make the correct ones this time, and upfront that this might take three to four months. I'm quite satisfied with how she handled it, especially since she said she would cover the cost of both the new hands and the shipping.

I don't think I would buy accessories from them again since I know they just resell from Taobao at a significant markup--I'd rather go straight to Taobao for those. However, since I'm still not brave enough to order dolls directly from Taobao, I would definitely still continue to use Legend Doll to buy dolls in the future. Erica's easy communication and professional service have made for a fantastic experience, even with the little hiccups on Universe Doll's end.

9. * What did you order? Two outfits, one pair of eyes
      * When did you order? 20.11.2019
      Worst. Tried to contact the shop and asked about the waiting time.
      Got no reply. Opened a disbute on paypal. No reply.
      Easy with paypal
      Item did not arrive
      /
      Company is not replying to issues.
      Of course not.

10. * What did you order? Angell Studio Wei Jie with body blushing + faceup
      * When did you order? October 30th, 2019
      * How was the communication? Ok, all questions were answered within 72 hours. In the beginning of June, Erica informed me that the doll was ready to be shipped and informed me that she will ship within 5 days. However, it was discovered that the doll didn't have a faceup.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy via Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I never received a shipping notification but the shipping box states that the doll was shipped on July 15th so the wait was a little over 8 months from the time I placed the order.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.

11. * What did you order? Amors doll yosd outfit
      * When did you order? July 13th, 2020
      * How was the communication? I first made an enquiry on their website if the outfit I wanted was still in stock as it was an older item. Within 24 hours I had a response. After ordering, I received an
      email within 24 hours stating it would take around 3 weeks for delivery after the items were made/order sent to Amors doll. I didn't get a notice for shipping, it just arrived at my door last week.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Unsure, but obviously not long at all.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.

12. * What did you order?
      Two 8-9 size, styled wigs (Wucha and Suxiu brands) and 1 pair of BJD eyes

* When did you order?
      November 7th, 2020

Very good. Before buying, I sent them an email asking if a particular color was available. It was shown on the page but was not listed in the dropdown menu. I got a reply within hours from the shop assistant Erica and the color I wanted was added to the listing. I got confirmation for both my payment and when the items shipped, too.

Easy, I paid with Paypal.

They were shipped 11 days after I placed the order.

No.

I'm happy with the company. My order was qualified to add a pair of eyes for $1, and I specified the color I wanted as they asked. I told Erica in my email that I wanted green and she said okay, but I got blue eyes in the end. Well. It's disappointing but I'm very satisfied with my wigs, so it's not an issue. The wigs I got were very pricey, specially styled, and I couldn't find anyone else who got them before so I couldn't ask for a review and was scared not knowing how they would turn out. They are amazing and were shipped perfectly packaged.

I definitely would as they have items from many dealers impossible to find anywhere else. I actually will buy from them again.

13. * What did you order?
      I've made four orders with them; 2 separate dolls and some accessories with both, third order was two sets of eyes and two wigs and yesterday placed the fourth order for some more wigs and pair of shoes.

* When did you order?
      My 4 orders were placed between August 15 and yesterday (25th December)

Mostly fine, we had few occasions of not understanding each other but as long as I word things in simple English and think their replies for a moment I can usually figure out what they're saying.

As easy as it is to use Paypal so very easy.

Shipping has been pretty fast in all my orders, first one took bit over a month and half which I think is excellent for a doll with faceup, second was in-stock doll so he too arrived almost immediately. Third set took bit longer since few items in it took weeks to produce but that too was received. Fourth one shipped January 4th (so in under 2 weeks!) and left China on the 9th and since then I don't know where it is anymore since there hasn't been any updates. Maybe it'll arrive next week? ^^; edit: during April we agreed that the package has been lost during the transfer and they resent the items some weeks later. Problem is that they sent it to France instead of Finland at first, when I noted that the tracking said it's headed to France I wrote to ask what's going on and they said they must have gotten the address wrong so they requested the package to be sent back to them and some weeks later I finally received it, phew. So it took a good while but in the end all is fine.

For the first two everything was alright, I'm a dumbass and had ordered wrong sized wig but that was my fault + when I bought a model delf head later it turned out the wig fits him perfectly so it'll be used anyway so all good regarding that. That said, for the third order, that one was missing their 1USD eyes, I mean, they're literally worth $1 so basically a freebie, but it was still a bummer since I like ordering those every time I order since you never know what you'll get and it's fun to have little surprise in the package too. Edit: as agreed the fourth package contained the missing eyes.

When I contacted them about the missing eyes and asked if they could be included in my next order they agreed so hopefully I'll get them with order 4 then. Edit: I received them, yay!

Yeah, I've been happy with their service and aside of the missing eye pair I have no complains.... or well, maybe just one complain; after my third order was sent out and I was notified of that, few days later I got another notification that they've sent my order wishing I "enjoy the suit" I hadn't ordered a suit? Confused I slapped the tracking code to 17track and confirmed that the package definitely wasn't coming to me as it was heading to U.S and I live in Finland. I replied to their mail saying I haven't ordered a suit and that it's not my package so they must have gotten the order number wrong but they insisted that it definitely is my order and that it's not a suit and they're sorry they said suit. I tried wording it differently since the suit part wasn't the problem but the fact that it was someone else's order but they still insisted that it's my order and I gave up, the language barrier between us was probably to blame. I hope that whoever was the recipient for that other package got it in the end, maybe they even were pleasantly surprised that it arrived without a note about being sent or something. ^^; overall: while I've had problems with them they do carry a lot of items I want to buy and all the problems so far have been resolved so I plan to keep using them.

#33 digi, Dec 26, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    14. * What did you order? Wig, two necklaces, and a headband
      * When did you order? Dec 2, 2020
      * How was the communication? They were pretty quick to respond to most questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy through PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It was 22 days before they shipped it out.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nothing missing or broken.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? They emailed me that the wig I bought was out of stock and would never be restocked. I asked if I could buy another particular hair on the site that was listed as in stock. They said yes, it was available. I asked if it came with the hairpiece, since it didn't say in the description that it didn't. They then told me that sorry, that wig is actually out of stock. It came down to us emailing each other back and forth, with them showing me pictures of various wig products that weren't listed on the site. After a few days of this awkward email shopping, I asked them to just remove the wig from my order.

One of the other things I bought was a hairband advertised for yosd. The listing didn't mention any measurements. It didn't fit my 1/6 LittleFee or even my 1/8 PukiFee's head. The band wasn't at all elastic or flexible. My fault for buying something that didn't list measurements.
      * Would you order from this company again? No, not if I can help it.

15. * What did you order?
      I placed two separate orders for multiple outfits, wigs, and shoes.

* When did you order?

September 29 and October first of 2020.

The communication was great. I usually got a response within a day. I think I had one or two messages that got lost/overlooked and I had to send another message, but we messaged back and forth quite a bit so that was understandable.

I used Paypal, so really easy.

A little over two months.

Nothing missing or broken. Unfortunately there was a missing detail on one of the outfits which is a bummer, but the additional items I requested after placing my order were all there.

I placed a first order for two outfits I really loved and actually bought a doll from another seller for those outfits. Both then ended up being out of stock. I ended up placing another order for two different outfits and a wig, and one of the outfits and the wig ended up being out of stock as well. I enquired about yet another outfit, only to be told that that one was out of stock as well. So even though the seller was really polite and tried to be helpful in finding different items, it was a bit frustrating to find out that so many of the items they’re selling are apparently already out of stock.

I would, but this time I would hold off on making any purchases based on outfits/items on this website until I actually receive my order lol.

16. * What did you order?
      An SD sized outfit, lingerie set, 2 wigs, 2 pairs of shoes, a pair of stockings. I got a free wig and free stand for an order over $200.

* When did you order?
      12/31/2020

Fairly prompt, the longest I had to wait for a reply was a day and a half. There was an initial discrepancy when I placed the order about the free stand and they refunded me right away, and then there were a few communications regarding the free stand I had earned. I initially got the wrong tracking number but they got right back to me and gave me the correct one.

I was able to pay the entire amount via PayPal.

It arrived on 3/24/21

Everything was fine!

They contacted me regarding the stand that I wanted, my initial choice was out of stock, and the 2nd choice was taking a while to produce so they offered a different one to me once again, which I accepted.

I would but probably not such a huge order.

17. * What did you order?
      4 sets of outfits (plus a free wig and free doll stand from their Spring Event)

* When did you order?
      25 Feb 2021

Good. Got a confirmation email the next day (26 Feb) with the price for the wig and doll stand adjusted as I qualified to get those for free during their Spring Event. I paid afterwards. (It’s noted on their site that you should only pay after they have confirmed your order.) Then I was later contacted again on 16 March for the measurements I wanted for one of the outfits as custom sizing was apparently available for it. (This wasn’t mentioned in the listing.) And I was contacted again on 7 April with the tracking number for my package and they had already shipped it out by then.

Very easy through PayPal

A little more than one month on 7 April. It was sent by EMS and arrived on 14 April.

No. Everything was in perfect condition. Though I haven’t been able to try the custom sized outfit yet as the doll it’s intended for hasn’t arrived yet.

N/A

Probably

18. * What did you order?
      4 MSD outfits, 2 accessories
      * When did you order?

12 May 2021

I didn't have any questions. They sent a confirmation email (13 May) for my order and another (28 May) when my items were shipped.

Easy and quick through paypal.

It shipped on 28 May 2021 and I received it on 3 July 2021.

There weren't anything missing or broken, box got a bit smushed but it's not the company's fault.

N/A

Yes, they have items I am unable to find elsewhere.

19. * What did you order?
      Asleep Eidolon Twilight. I chose to order through them because they offer some dolls that are sold out everywhere else, even on AE's own site.

* When did you order?
      May 3rd

Great. All my emails were answered promptly.

Pretty easy, via Paypal. I did layaway and messaged them everytime I made a payment. They always answered quickly. Although I had to keep track of the amount owed myself because the order in the user center wasn't updated that precisely and the messages sent to acknowledge the payments didn't contain the remaining amount the way they do from AC (I reckon you'd want to keep track of that sort of thing yourself anyway, but it's worth mentioning maybe).

About four months, well within expected wait times for AE Doll. The Coa states the doll was made in August and she was sent on the first of September, so shipping was fairly prompt once she was ready.

Nope, everything was fine. Well packed. The outer box had bubble wrap around it, even.

Not Legend Doll's fault, but the doll was rejected by Chinese customs the first time she was sent. Legend Doll promply sent her off again and we had a nice conversation about the recent customs changes in the EU. So the problem was handled very well.

I already have another Asleep Eidolon doll on order:lol:

20. * What did you order? Outfits, wigs, eyes, shoes and more.
      * When did you order? 2021-07-23
      * How was the communication? I contacted them about the package not having updated. They kept telling me to contact my local post company.. after calling with them and PostNL saying it was lost 3x I finally told Erica that I won't contact again as she needs to start an investigation at EMS. I started a PayPal claim which she desperately asked me to cancel and claimed she is a good seller for over 10 years. I felt bad but since the package didn't update and on the tracking still looked like it was in China I went through with the claim and got my money back.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy through PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3-4 months after I ordered. The package has been "in transit" for 84 days and no update for a full month.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? N/A never received my items
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? Yes, as mentioned before the package never arrived and Erica did not seem to accept the fact that I had already called the postal company on several occasions but the package was marked as lost / never arrived in the Netherlands.
      * Would you order from this company again? Very unlikely, I rather just go through taobao directly..

#40 LillyLullaby, Jan 24, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 24, 2022