1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Legend Doll Feedback

Apr 14, 2014

1. * What did you order? Two full outfits.
      * When did you order? October 2018
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, just paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The clothes arrived in November in their office, but due to a postal strike, they had to wait a bit. After a while, I asked if they could ship DHL and they did! Package arrived December 18th.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? One of the outfits actually didn't fit.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? I emailed them and the rep asked for photos of my doll with the clothes showing they didn't fit. I did choose what I thought was the correct size, then they informed me they sent the wrong size and asked for the outfit to be sent back to them. They reimbursed me for the shipping costs. About a week or so later they sent me back the correct size with no extra cost to shipping everything back. I also got a nice pair of eyes for free!
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! I already ordered from them again and they gave me a bit of a discount on a doll I just ordered.

2. Issue Resolved

#22 avianaura, Feb 15, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2019