1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Les Enfants Terribles (LET) heads

May 17, 2017

1. I just discovered them, @Prinsessen , but I am doing the 3 Grace's, so maybe some day I can do some gods?? Hades would be awesome, LOL

2. Very late, but I finally managed to paint one of the Ryan heads! @ChocoDecadence had requested a look similar to Trevor Philips from GTA V, hence the stubble and wounds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She still has a couple of them for sale (in all colors) ;)

3. @Ara You did a wonderful job!

That makes me think I've never shared my Ryan here. So here he is:

[​IMG]

4. Yikes, he's amazing, @Ara !!!

And wow, @Follow-the-Wind , wow, that's an amazing wild man! Who is he?

5. @IngieBee He is an inhuman beeing and a shaman, but I don't give him a full backstory yet. :sweat

6. Has anyone gotten more LET dolls or taken new pictures?
      I got a Ryan and put him on a DZ 65 body which I think did not work- the body was really big and bulky for the head. I never painted the head and stored it for quite some time but am now ready to start working on it and need to find a new body.

7. @louiselle Here is a picture of my Ryan! I have took some pictures of him last year. Not a lot but more than before, haha!

[​IMG]

He is on Resinsoul 60boy body (with neck mod).

8. @Follow-the-Wind, your Ryan looks impressive. I like the amount of detail you put into his design.
      Was the neck too big for the head?

9. @louiselle Neck was too long and neckhole was too wide. So I reduced the neck and added milliput inside the neck hole. I must have a picture somewhere....

Here it is:
      [​IMG]

10. I guess the picture is not really new, but it's a better picture of the resin match.
      The body is Soom Super Gem in tan from 2013

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for posting pictures! It is inspiring me to work on my Ryan head. I am so impressed with the expressiveness of the LET sculpts. I have had many different dolls from several companies at this point, and LET stands out as finely detailed and extremely unique to me.

12. Both head sculpts are wonderful and everyone's done an amazing job with their incredibly detailed and realistic guys. So nice to see older male head sculpts - it really expands the potential for creating different and needed characters!

Don reminds me of a middle-aged Charles Boyer. Sorry to see he's sold out on the LET site. Ryan is also a fantastic sculpt.

Anyone know if these heads would fit on a 70cm Dollshe Pure body?

13. @earth.spirits If you really like the Don sculpt I would recommend to write to the creator. Perhaps you are lucky that there is just one more head leftover that wasn't sold or sold on layaway and got cancelled. I think it's worth it to just try and ask :)

I don't know about the Dollshe pure body. I think the head is perfect fit on Soom Super Gem body, so maybe you can see if neck and shoulder measurements are similar and then it might fit? Sorry, that's the best I can offer.

14. Chiming in to say that, afaik there are no Dons left. She still has a ton of Ryan heads though :lol:

Also I hadn't tested the heads back then on Dollshe Pure, I had just sold my Saint when Choco made them.

15. Thanks for the info regarding head availability, @Prinsessen and @Ara.

I'll have to look into body possibilities too.