1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

leshy from island doll

Oct 18, 2010

1. Leshy <3. He will be my nymph's and my faun's little baby ^^. When I get money... some day.

2. Just ordered a blue Leshy from Mint on Card! Wahh she is soooo cute! Now to think up a name for her...

3. They are too cute for words, would love to see more of them!

4. Yay! Another Leshy! I'm really interested to see the blue skintone.

I really think that Leshys are an undiscovered gem and I hope that you will be really happy with yours.

I really must make an effort to take some pics of Boo this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow. :)

5. I'm really surprised there are not more Leshys on the board, they are soooo cute and inexpensive! I'd never seen one til MoC started selling them. I hope Island Dolls will release other similar dolls in the same size, I'd love to have an army of the cute little things!
      I'm thinking of naming my little one Moon. What do you think?

6. Moon sounds like a perfect name! I love it! :aheartbea

7. I tried to take some pics of Boo this morning....Here is the best of the lot (which is sad, I know. ;)) but anyway....

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Boo is so cute!

9. These are incredibly cute. I was so tempted but other little resins stole the funds.

10. Boo says "Thank you very much, renee_chan." :)

Valli: If you ever find some money under the sofa cushions ;), I highly recommend getting one. Partially because she was relatively inexpensive, I'm more relaxed with her. She's had her clothes changed and she hangs out with me far more than most of my other dolls because I'm not totally freaked out about the possibility of damaging her (not that I'm careless or anything)

In fact, I've decided that Boo will be my "travel" doll and will join me when I go on trips.

11. Valli, now that Mint on Card sells Island Dolls, you can put a Leshy on lay away! (I like to enable people, can you tell?)
      I think my little Moon will be my travel doll as well. She'll be so tiny it will be easy to pack her along on camping trips and hikes. I bet I'll be able to fit her in my camera bag! I do wonder where to find clothes for her, though. Will Puki things fit?

12. You are an enabler, aren't you? :)

Some Puki things fit but you really have to look for the smaller fitting items.

If I can get some decent light tonight when I get home, I will try to post a pic of a Puki with Boo for comparison purposes.

In the pic above, Boo is wearing a Lati White t-shirt and a Bratz Kidz miniskirt. Shoes are Heidi Ott "toddler" or "teen" size.

I would try doing a search on Etsy for Lati White...those things seem to fit best (but be careful not to buy Lati White SP (the taller doll) things.

Hope that helps, renee-chan.

13. Thanks for the info! A Puki-Boo comparison would be helpful, of you find the time. I'm sure Boo won't mind, she seems to love the camera, lol!

14. Boo is just adorable! How cute is that!! I may cave and get one too!

15. Yes, derilan85! Please do get one! We need lots more Leshy love!

Boo says "Puweese!"

renee_chan, here is your comparison pic. Hope it helps!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Wow, that does help. They are quite a bit smaller than Pukis! I'll look on Etsy for some Lati White outfits.

17. :aheartbeaBoo is sooo cute! renee_chan can you post loads of your blue leshy as I'm thinking of getting one too :)

18. Sure! As soon as I get her. Mint on Card will submit the order on April 12th, so I have a pretty good wait ahead of me!

19. Little Boo is just too cute. I'm not looking, nope, not... no... still not. LOL

20. Oh, my word. I love these little Leshy dolls; they are so sweet and deceptively simple, it seems.