1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

leshy from island doll

Oct 18, 2010

1. Valli, you know you want one! The lay away calls to you...

2. Woohoo~ These little cuties are on topic now!

3. Super cute! :) I can't wait to get one of my own! >_<

4. I'm thinking of getting a Leshy... Super adorable and also cheap (read : affordable. We can't say 80 bucks is a price for a 10 cm) ><
      Anyway, a Leshy is a close size to Realpuki, so Leshy can wear Realpuki clothes, I guess it's time for Etsy hunting for Leshy's owners^^
      Here's a comparison pic with Realpuki and PukiPuki :
      (If you want bigger picture click --> here and just click the pic^^)
      [​IMG] CREDIT TO DENVER DOLL EMPORIUM

5. See now i just WANT one!

6. Thank you angelicbubble! Now I can finally get Link dressed. As you can see, he needs clothes!
      [​IMG]
      Link by animefanz, on Flickr

7. Cuteness! I'm still not sure what skintone I'd like to get. >.<

8. Yeay! Glad I could help^^ Your little guy there is so cute ><

9. I love my little blue guy! I just ordered an outfit from etsy. I'll have to get pics when he gets his new duds. I'm thinking of getting another Leshy, maybe in tan. They are the perfect size to carry around in my purse!

10. Hello,

I just put Leshy on layaway at DDE! They had the full set in stock. I hadn't wanted to buy the whole set, but once I unwrapped her, I couldn't think of not having her. I got the blue one. Now I can hardly wait to pay her off. I ordered a RealPuki a few months ago - Aki, which isn't here yet. In the meantime I've ordered some clothes for the RP on Etsy. I hope they fit this new one. I can hardly wait!

I love looking at everyone's pictures - please, more spam!

Ok, I couldn't wait - I got her out of layaway early. Here she is with her unicorn friends:
      [​IMG]

11. Here's my little guy on the way to our vacation last month:

[​IMG]
      003 by xhuxhurocket, on Flickr

12. aww, how cute, looking at all these pictures makes me want one so bad.

renee_chan, did you take any more pictures of leshy on your holiday? x

13. Oh the cuteness! Other dolls have sabotaged my plans! So, these little guys will have to wait just a bit longer. :/

14. deedee, I did take a few more pics; I'll get some posted. I was having so much fun I didn't get as many pics as I'd planned, but Io is my official travel buddy so I'm sure he'll be in more vacation shots!

15. aww, he is so adoreable, i really am tempted to get one. i'd love to see more pictures.

does anyone know what the difference is between the green and the red one except the colours of the wigs and clothing? i like the blue leshy, but i am wondering whether to try and order the island colour. xx

16. Looks like it's just the wig and clothes that are different. They seem to be the same skintone in the pictures.

17. woo hoo, I have one on order!

18. My blue Leshy arrived last week. He's so cuute! I'm currently looking for clothes for him, he's been jumping around nude. :)

Here's a photo. The lighting is a bit bad, the skin doesn't look so blue here.

[​IMG]

Does anybody know where I can get a wig for him? I don't think he can wear just any wig, since he has the horns... Or is it ok to just cut two holes in a regular wig?

Also, does any of you have problems to pose him sitting down? He stands quite well on his own, but when I sit him down, he always falls backwards if there isn't any support behind him.

19. I still need to get mine some clothes! He is so picky about colors -I'm finding it hard to find his 'look'. Other than that, he is so cute and always cheers me up. I'm loving all the spam, and would love to see Leshy in other skin tones. I saw a normal skin one and he is still adorable. Originally I was going to get a tan one, but blue was too hard to resist.