1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

leshy from island doll

Oct 18, 2010

1. I have a blue one coming....should be here tomorrow!

2. Congrats!

As for wigs, well, my little guy is bald, but the easiest thing would be to cut little holes in a fur wig, I think. Leshys are a bit top heavy and do have trouble sitting upright. If you tilt his head down forward he'll sit a little better, but it's not so good for pics.

3. Oh I'm so glad I found this thread, as soon as I get some pics of my pink-skin and tan-skin Leshy's, I'll remember to post in here. What a happy little thread this is I love everyone's Leshy's! :D

4. yay! I bought a leshy just now, the owner is in my country England, so I wont have to pay expensive international shipping or even worse customs duties, I am so pleased! I never thought I'd get round to getting one because I have been busy with realpukis and pukipukis. here is a picture of leshy, I will post more when it arrives [​IMG] anyway, I think leshy has white skin

5. I just sent for a pink-skin Leshy blank that's in stock here in the US, so I won't have to wait too long for her/him to arrive. Leshy will be a friend to my Amelia Thimble, Izzy, and RealPuki. I think my PukiPuki will probably want to join the gang, too. I'm so excited! I wanted another teeny tiny, but spending 3 times as much was out of the question right now. Did I mention how excited I am?! :)

6. My blank pink Leshy arrived a few days ago. Her name is Moo & I love her so much.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

7. I love the leshy so much too and your guys are so cute. I have a pink and a greenish blue ones called Wheat and Barley. They are Roman grain spirits.

Heres a pic of my two trouble makers.
      [​IMG]

I love theses little guys just wish it wasn't so far to sew for them or find them shoes. I'm making my guys shoes out of Wheat and barley stocks and grains.

8. Azulafan199 , cute outfits on your little ones. I really like the crown idea. I've tried wigs & bows & hats, but I haven't found anything that seems "just right". I hope you don't mind if I try out the crown idea on my little Moo.

9. It's really quiet in here. Moo (and Trixie RealPuki PuPu) wanted to say 'good morning' to everyone.

[​IMG][/URL] [/IMG]

10. Aww Fayfl, so cute, moo is adoreable, I collect realpuki and pukipuki too :) she has nice eyes.

azulafan199, your two are gorgeous, I like their names and being grain spirits is a nice idea.

my leshy came a while ago, but i was disappointed as her 'wig' was a square of fur fabric stuck on with lots of superglue, took about 4 hours to remove with acetone and the head cap was stuck together with the glue too :(
      anyhow, i bonded with her now after all the disappointment, I ordered 3 leshy wigs for her and I'm glad I did, she looks cute in the wigs, I made her a little red cape and she has made friends with a little dragon :) [​IMG]

11. They are all so cute. I'm sorry I missed out on these. Wanted a blue one, though it looks like aqua, but that's what I liked about him.

So glad you sorted her wig and headcap out Deedee. Your little dragon is incredibly cute.

12. Deedee, that cape is so perfect! I love the way the clasp worked out. And the dragon is just the right size for her. Does she have a name? Did you make her dress that she's wearing under the cape? Thank you for sharing.

13. They are still available you can order from Angelesque in the UK

14. hi valli, thanks, I made the dragon from fimo, he follows leshy everywhere :)

15. hi fayfl, thankyou, her dress was made by willows wardrobe, I have no idea what to name leshy, I am rubbish at naming my dolls lol xx

16. Deedee, sometimes names are easy & sometimes it takes a while. I find that while handling the doll, posing her, playing with her, I'll just naturally start thinking of her as _____ . Sometimes I swear the little one has whispered her name to me. I had trouble naming Moo. But then "her story" started coming together in my mind. She's a magical creature from another place & time. She's related in some vague way to The Cow Who Jumped Over The Moon. She ended up "Moo".

I love the tiny dragon you made - so perfect. Maybe your Leshy's name is connected to dragons in some way. Let us know when she whispers her name to you. :daisy

Here's Moo with her favorite toy.
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

17. I love moo with her teddy, so cute. I love moo's name. really suits her. I will play with leshy today and see if I can tempt her to tell me her name xx

18. Hey, deedee71: Thank you for your kind words. Any luck with finding out your little one's name?

This thread is a very quiet one. Are there any Leshys out there who are geting ready for the Holidays?

19. Just came across these little guys! They're so cute! I'm a little scared of the size though, which is silly. My smallest is 19cm, only a little taller... right? *_* Has anyone posed their Leshy with a 40cm doll? I'm considering getting one as an impish sprite helper for my witch character.