1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Likemey discussion thread

Apr 11, 2008

1. I really liked the girls body too. I want a girl doll but getting a boy is my first priority! I should have hims soon too. I'm so excited!
      :)

2. Yeah, I really do like the fact of posing but not to big a fan of the face molds at all!!! I think that they need to make another type of male mold.....

3. I think the male face is nice for a younger guy, but I do prefer more mature sculpts. "Someone" who looks to be in his 20's versus looking like a teenager.

4. I think the body sculpts (particularly the female) and wonderful, and like the Niana head sculpt as well. The store on eBay is empty today, though. Sent them an email and hoping they get back up on eBay as the site listed above on this thread is still apparently under constuction.

5. The pictures emailed to me (on request) looked pinky but not too dark - not as light as NS Dollmore, say, but not as dark as NS Domuya ... I am hoping to yellow the bodies a little (bought a male and female from eBay as they were sold at a lower price than nDoll/Luts) so the heads I already have will look ok on them (have my fingers crossed!). Will post pictures and post review when they arrive :D

6. I bought one of their busts for resin comparison. It has got to be close to something I have a need for. :lol: One of my heads will get a new body.

I'm looking forward to seeing the taller boy body too, because if they make that in the Volks-matched resin I will buy one for my James (Volks Heath). I want a nicer body for him, but I don't want him to lose height. The current male LikeMey is too short for him.

I hope they make a slightly taller girl too. I don't want super-model height, but 57-59cms is too short for me. If they're going to make a taller boy, I'd like to see a taller girl to go with him.

7. LikeMey resin is supposed to match Musedoll and DIM resins. At least, that's what they say on their ebay listings.

Can anyone tell me how those resin tones match with other company colours? For example, what matches are close?

8. The busts look nice. I guess I might get one once I got those Minimee heads. Doesn't have to match colour-wise - I'd just like to keep those heads somewhere instead of just having them lying around.The bodies look nice, too, especially the boy body but the faces aren't really for me ...

9. (nicked the quote from your gallery post http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215651 )

Thanks for the info!

10. We have just add a new color to our bust, Ayran. It matchs for Volks normal color. We are going to release the new item soon on our ebay store.

11. That was fast! I am happy to hear the news. Will you be using this new color for your bodies too? One last question: LikeMey, you previously spoke of a taller boy body. Do you still have plans for a 65-70cm boy body? And if yes, will it be available in the Volks-matched resin color?

Thanks!

12. I really want to know too. It would be really great!

13. Niana looks like an Egyptian queen and in her profile shot, she especially looks like Nefertiti.

14. this is the same I think about her :lol:

15. I confirm, even in the reality (I got a head) she looks like Nefertiti but a little more younger than the egyptian sclupt.
      I had the make-up from Likemy, and it is perfect.

I love her and thanks to Likemey who was so helpfull

16. Truly a wonderful company, aren't they. :) Very friendly and willing to answer questions wihle asking their own. I hope they are very successful.

I can't wait to see my bust and line it up against other resins.

17. Thank you so much for your compliment.

Let me give you answers for some of your questions.

We are making Volks normal colored body. It will be released soon.

We also plan to make a taller body, but it will takes kind of long time to complete it. Since it is needed so much time and effort to do it.

For my reference, our doll creator tooks 6 months to create our two kinds of bodies.

In addition, he is very busy making more colors of body, Volks normal color and tan color.

We have just opened our official website. You can have any question and share your ideas there regarding our dolls. You can also see some of our pictures and post your pictures. www.likemey.com

18. Thank you so much for your compliment.

Let me give you answers for some of your questions.

We are making Volks normal colored body. It will be released soon.

We also plan to make a taller body, but it will takes kind of long time to complete it. Since it is needed so much time and effort to do it.

For my reference, our doll creator tooks 6 months to create our two kinds of bodies.

In addition, he is very busy making more colors of body, Volks normal color and tan color.

We have just opened our official website. You can have any question and share your ideas there regarding our dolls. You can also see some of our pictures and post your pictures.