1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Likemey discussion thread

Apr 11, 2008

1. SueMe3...Likemey pink is pink. Pinker then dollmore and Luts. The cream is a nice match for Unidoll. Close enough anyway.

2. This is the pinky normal color.

3. I have a Volks SD 9 head. It looks proportional on the Quaiun body. I think SD 13 would be a little big though. Since Likemey body is thinner than Volks body, and head is smaller.

4. Ah that's good to know thank's :D

5. Ah thank you now I know <3

6. Oh wow! The joints in his knees are really square. :sigh Are the ones in his elbows the same way? I'm worried about how well the elbow joints will rotate (side-to-side, not up-and-down) when the arm is bent.

Also, how do you find his waist joint working? Does it pop out of alignment a lot, or does it stay pretty stable?

7. His waist joint is working well, pretty stable.

8. Alright, I'm resurrecting this thread because LikeMey's Ebay store seems to be having a large discount sale... and I jumped on it and ordered Niana. :sweat

Right now I'm hoping everything turns out well, as I've never ordered anything on Ebay before, let alone a doll with so many options to specify. But my dad and I (he helped me with the order) are now waiting for confirmation e-mails and such from the company. The discounted auction didn't mention any offer of the default face-up, so we asked about that and are waiting to hear back.

9. Sorry for bumping this thread, but it seems as though tan could be an option soon - well there are three pictures on the website. It looks darker than the volks tanning (which is what I was pining for). Anyone know anything?

10. LikeMey has had the tanning skin posted on their website for about half a year now. I still don't know anything about purchasing it though.

11. I know they did a sale of tanned dolls a while back, but they may have been limited. They were on eBay. You could probably ask them if the tan is something that can be ordered standard.

12. Okay, has Likemey stopped producing or something? Their website still seems to be there, but it's in Korean so doesn't do me much good. Their eBay store is gone, and Featherfall appears to no longer carry them. And Luts shows all the Likemey items they carry as "out of stock." Anyone know what's up?

13. You could always e-mail the studio/maker. I haven't seen the LikeMey busts up on Featherfall for a while.

14. Hopefully they aren't gone for good; I had planned to get a mess of the busts for a project if possible! *wince* Here's hoping...

15. I think I've found the answer:

It sounds like they're taking a hiatus to work on some new stuff, but will be back. Apparently the korean Harvest Moon Festival (&#52628;&#49437; &#51060;) falls on October 3 this year, so we can expect to see them back soon-ish.

16. That's great news. Their WS busts are great matches for minimee heads in WS; I had planned to try to get a batch made at some point around the holidays, and getting busts to match them to... essentially make the most ridiculously expensive jewelry displays ever for one of my jobs, from 3D head sculpts I've done over the past few years in my other job. :lol: Floaty heads without busts I could justify much less easily.

17. I truly hope this means they may be working on the taller bodies they spoke of when they first started their business. I really like their bodies, but they are too short for my needs. :(