1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Cerisedolls Discussion ~ 2

Jan 25, 2018

1. Hi @laurelvere ! I used 12mm oval glass eyes because I like the smaller iris. Here's a closeup.

[​IMG]DSC_1910 by

2. My Desiree, mowing under Lara Croft ...

[​IMG]

3. Poking though this thread and looking at all of your beauties....I think my new grail is a Lillycat doll, they are so unique and expressive! I'm not sure if I'll hold out for a new one when she is 'open', or adopt one that's looking for a new home. Just saying hello as I pore over this thread and part 1! :-)

4. [​IMG]

Le bump.

I cannot wait to paint this girl. Having her in hand is surreal. She's a bad poser, but unbelievably beautiful.

5. Ahh she's amazing! :D The more I see photos of Lyse, the more I love her sculpt. Is she on the Lune body?

6. @Zaliayn Thank you! Yes she is on the Lune. As far as I know, she's never been released on the newer body.

Grey Lyse has been my grail Lillycat for many years. There's something soulful about this sculpt. Her wide-open eyes, ajar mouth and bridgeless nose hold a ton of character.

7. Wow. So cool!!!

8. Loptr, Unearthly beauty shot!

9. I bit today and am adopting a Manon in need of a new home...cannot wait to get her. ❤️

10. I use 12mm glass eyes with the smaller pupil. I think the smaller pupil gives a clearer, more focused appearance.

11. [​IMG]

12. @Katushka_Nitok I love your sewn outfits!! They're all so amazing in their detail :D Your Ellana looks beautiful.

Kira received her completed dress and matching shawl as well as a new wig! I still want to make an underskirt to help show off the shape of the bottom of the dress but she was happy to model for me today.

[​IMG]

#33 KHolaas, May 11, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    13. KHolaas, Very beautiful girl, you beautifully knit, I especially liked the cape, it looks like a spider web

14. Can anyone please tell me where I can buy high heel shoes that will actually fit Lillycat's Lune body feet? (My Lyse needs some high heels because she acquired a bigger bust now & so is all grown up!)
      I have bough shoes that say that they should fit according to the measurements but don't actually really fit all that well.
      Is there any particular company that anyone out there knows about that sell a size 6.5cm x 2.5cm or at least something very close to that sizing that will actually fit the Lune body's feet?
      I'd be very grateful if someone could please let me know where I can find high heel shoes for my SD Lillycat dolls & can point me in the right direction. :thumbup

#35 Delphi, May 30, 2018
      Last edited: May 30, 2018
    15. Delicious perspective

[​IMG]

16. @Katushka_Nitok Wow, what photo!

I went to beach to take photos which I want to share here :3

[​IMG]

17. Anyone with the lune body:eusa_pray
      I have a body in need of a head, does anyone have any insight into the hybridabitity of other brands that would fit well, and be proportional??
      Any help will be greatly appreciated:kitty1

18. Hi!
      Unfortunately I don't know of any heads that will fit the lune body off hand, but I wouldn't expect much help from this thread. I posted a question about shoe sizing for the Lillycat Lune foot a while ago & unfortunately no one has bothered to respond or help me with my question.:(
      But, all I can suggest you do is to look & research for a head that has an 8cm size neck opening & that will fit your Lune body.
      "DOLK Station" sell heads separately from reputable BJD doll companies & here is the direct link to their body parts pages for that particular website: Bjd Parts | Dolk Station - Total online bjd shop
      Good luck & I hope I you find exactly what you looking for !:)