1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Cerisedolls Discussion ~ 2

Jan 25, 2018

1. I Love your beautiful Ellana's @Katushka_Nitok and @Helmi :love

Kira and my other girls are a bit worn out from attending the doll show Resin Rose in Portland Oregon over a week ago. Not to mention their Mom ;) After rearranging their little home space my Lillycat girls are relaxing awaiting the arrival of their sister, Millie Choupie
      .[​IMG]Lillycat girls by Kristi Holaas, on Flickr

2. I would imagine the head being smaller side of sd heads since the at least Ellana head can wear smaller wigs. Bigger heads would look bobble head. Otherwice I have no idea. I have seen pictures (on Flickr) of hypriding the lillycat doll head onto other body.

@Delphi I'm sorry if the questions have been unanswered. My lillycat dolls wear shoes from Ebay which btw look a bit too big on her if the doll doesn't have same color socks on her. Other shoes are from Rrabit. It has a little highheel on it. But they don't sell the shoes anymore on the site. So I'm not much of help for that question :(

3. @Delphi I'm not sure if my Lyse is the Lune body or not ~ I'm a little confused on that issue and what differences there are, if any. What are your doll foot's measurements and I can tell you what I've found.

4. Thank you Helmi!:)
      I really appreciate your suggestions & your help & am very grateful. :thumbup
      I've bought a few shoes from eBay as well & have found that they were slightly to big as well, which have been very disappointing & a waist of money.:(
      Since I had posted my question, I finely found a couple of high heel shoes on the "Legend Doll" website that fit quite well.
      Here bellow are two links to the style of high heel shoes that fit the Lune body that I've found so far (though the colour choice is quite limited):

Hi there KHolaas!
      And yes, Lyse has the Lune body too. Both Ellana & Lyse were given the exact same body & the only difference was that you were able to purchase the flat chested bust or the Full breasted bust. Lillycat gave you the choice with some of the earlier preorders & with some of the later preorders she did not. My Ellana doll has the full breasts & my Lyse has the flat chest & I actually like both busts. I would really appreciate it so much if you could please tell me of some other high heel shoes that you know of & I would be so grateful to you too!!!:thumbup:celebrate

Bjd Shoes Female Red/Blue/Purple/Pink/Biege High-heel Shoes for SD Size Ball-jointed Doll_SHOES_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll

Bjd Shoes Female Silver/Black/Red High-heel Shoes for SD Size Ball-jointed Doll_SHOES_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll

I've purchased both of the styles above in the colours that were available at the time & I'm very happy with them both, but my gals are always in need of some more high heeled shoes of different styles & colours.:3nodding:

#44 Delphi, Aug 31, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    5. @Delphi Thank you for the links! ^^ Neither of my Lillycat dolls don't have proper high heel shoes like that. The shoes have shorter(?) heals. Good to know that there are more shoes that fit! Buying shoes for bjd are the least favorite things to do for me.

6. I received my first Lillycat doll yesterday, it is Bo and now I am looking for sewing pattern. Especially for trousers or tights. I didn't find anything on etsy. May I ask where you get your pattern?

7. Over all they fit quite well, although the front of the shoes are a little longer that they should be on the foot, but considering all things, they fit a lot better than I've found so far. And the style of the open toe shoes are very old school Hollywood glamour & look quite contemporary as well. I'm just happy to be able to help.:)

8. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      My new girl

9. I'm sorry but I only own the SD Lillycat dolls & so I don't know of any patterns that will fit your BO doll. Though in the past I've seen some doll dress-makers on Etsy that create some lovely clothes for the BO doll. So it may pay to have a look there or there are some great tutorials on YouTube on how to create your own doll clothes patterns, which are very helpful.:)
      Your photos have not uploaded properly & so I can't see your doll unfortunately!:(

10. Sadly I am not able to upload a better pic here. Don't know why. But here is my beautiful Bijou
      [​IMG]

11. Just popping in to introduce Coral, my dark tan Ellana. I bought her from the marketplace a couple of months ago, but had trouble getting her faceup right - I'm not used to working with dark resin! :whee:
      [​IMG]

12. Aw thank you! :blush

13. HI everyone....I was able to purchase a second hand Ellana, and I am super excited. I thought I could get a little help here.....wondering what clothing you get for her, since she is so tall but slim. Also, I'm thinking a 6-7 wig would be the correct size, since she seems to have a smaller head for an SD?
      I am a little worried as she has some scrapes on her face (probably from her faceup being removed).....I'm hoping I can lightly buff her and get her back to perfect!

14. Congrats! Hope the scrapes can be fixed.
      You definitely need an 8/9 wig or a very stretchy 7/8. 6/7 is way too small.
      Clothing can be tricky, but her bottom fits most SD clothes and her top will fit a lot of MSD things.

15. @jenniekay Congratz on your Ellana! Happy to see more Ellana owners. Like Snow said 8~9 inch wigs are the right size. I have one 7~8 inch size wig which will fit her head but will come of easily. (Fits very thighly).

For the clothes. I have mix of different sizes clothes for her. The bottom is definitely SD and I only have SD sized pants/skirts for the doll. But for shirts, I use msd and SD sized. I have picture to show.
      [​IMG]
      On the first picture she has msd sized pretty tigh fitted msd shirt on. So it's a little bit short but looks fine! On the second pic. the doll has SD sized school outfit on. On the last one she has SD sized college shirt on.

I hope this gave an idea and helped a little bit for finding clothes for your new girl!

16. Hey all. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I haven't found it anywhere else. I've been asked to make some commission clothes to fit a Lilycat Kitty Jolie doll, but I don't personally own one of these dolls. The only measurement I can't find anywhere is the torso length of the doll (shoulder to crotch)

Does anyone have this measurement? Or a Kitty Jolie they could measure for me real quick?

17. My Ellana is on the new Plum body, which is taller and thicker.
      She wears 7-8" wig from Leekeworld and it fits perfectly. It isn't tight or loose, it's like it was made for her.
      My Ellana wears sd bottoms: sd13 skirts, 65-70cm boy pants (as I like the way they sit on her hips and they have enough room for her big thighs and bum) and some extremely stretchy sd13 leggins.
      I also like mine to wear cardigans that are meant for 65-70cm dolls. They are long enough and have enough space for her wide palms to fit. And mine also wears sd13 or bigger shirts. The problem is only the very wide palms and fingers that are spread, some shirts don't have enough stretch in the sleeves for hands to fit through.

18. Hello everyone !

I wanted to show you my new girl, Amaranth ! She's an Ellana on lune body, in pink tan ! I plan to dye the 2d head she come with (Lyse) and put it on a DC body, but I need to buy the body, it will be in late 2019 !

[​IMG]Amaranth by Alia Zanetsu, sur Flickr