1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. We came with new pair of eyes...
      [​IMG]

2. Lino4ka, she's so adorable! What size wig is she?

Also, does anyone have a clue whether any of the Dollmore size pants will fit Lana? She's a 15.5cm hip and approximately a 14.5cm inseam (crotch to ankle).

3. It is 7-8 inch :)

4. I adore Poulpy the more I see her. That seems to be the thing with Lillycat dolls.
      They open for pre-order and I'm like ":yawn." But then once everybody gets owner photos up I'm like ":love, :doh."

5. I am dying to own a Chibi Lana, but I want her in either caramel or pink tan. I emailed Rachelle last night. Hopefully she will get back to me before preorder ends!

6. I'm also trying to figure out what shoes I can get Lana. Who else has 3.2cm feet? I've never owned anything smaller than MSD before.

7. littlefee baby has the same size if I remember correctly!
      I also dream about Lana in pink tan, hopefully we will see Lana in caramel and pink tan in the next preorder

8. That is what I am hoping for too! But it sounds like she is only going to do one preorder per year per doll. I am not sure if I can hold out for a whole year until the next Lana preorder....

9. Might be longer than a year, since she also has Chibbi Moon and so many other dolls waiting to be released. But I can tell you what, I'll be ALL OVER a Lana in PT so fast!!! But I think she said "Pink" which is lighter than her PinkTan. I asked Rachelle on the blog how Lana's sales are going but no answer yet. If it's not going as anticipated then we may not see Lana again. It's got me worried. I don't want Chibbi Moon in the PNS or Caramel either. Much rather have Pink skin. Such a bummer that she's discontinuing fantasy skins on the preorder dolls! :...(

10. Ack, now I am worried too! I really do love Lana. I have always been a fan of Ellana but she is just too big. To have s miniature Ellana is like a dream come true! Now it's down to whether I want to gamble for a different skin tone release then... still no response from Rachelle, but I will keep you all posted if she does get back to me. I think I may bite the bullet and get Lana in marron glacé if I don't hear back from her.

11. I was going to send my Lana off to be dyed, but I've probably decided against that. Airbrushing would probably be better but I have to see the doll first. Then I'll decide for sure. Rachelle advised against dying. And I have every intention of over playing with this doll, so airbrush might also not be a good idea since it'll rub & chip.

Please do let us know what Rachelle tells you. Ty

12. Hey, you can always get her then sell her when/if she is released in a different skin tone. If you don't get her now and she is never released again, you might just want to kick yourself!

13. Ban, that's why I've been struggling/plotting over whether to get a second one. But I figure I know I'll love one and if she's released again I'll be happy to have two. Once I get this one I imagine there will be an instant bond. I just have too many things planned out for her and have been waiting too long (I nag Fairyland at least once a year for a doll this size). But it IS possible that a different skin could take her place.

On another note, I found some Bratz tops and dresses in my Barbie bin and wondered if they'll first Lana! Bratz measurements per Google are: (Bust/Waist/Hip) 9/5.5/10, Moxie Girls are 11/9/12. Lana is 8/10/15.5. It's worth a try. My Collines can wear some of the Lil Bratz tops. I think the stretchy stuff will definitely work.
      I'm trying to use a printed picture (she is the size of a sheet of paper!) of Lana to make some clothes. It helps but I know I'm oversizing to be safe.

14. Well, Rachelle still has not answered my email or my message on her blog. Now it is pretty much down to the wire. I am so torn about whether I should order her now or risk waiting for another skintone release. :eek:

15. I don't see length or width in the descriptions, so it's hard to say. Ruby Red Galleria had quite a few cute shoes that should fit based on length, but I don't know the width of her foot, so it's hard to know for sure if they'll fit.

16. That's what's causing me confusion as well... if her feet are comparable to Littlefee Baby, and Littlefee Baby are comparable to Zuzu Delf from what I read on another thread, then it might work... but I just can't tell.

Ooh, I'll have to go check out that vendor! Thanks!

17. Zuzu Delf feet are only 2.8, Lana's feet are 3.2.

18. Well, I got a reply on Christmas Day from Rachelle about the other skin tones. She confirmed that there will be likely only one preorder per year per doll, and while there will probably be a release of Lana in pink tan caramel, she doesn't have an idea when that will be.

Sorry I didn't post this information until now, things have been really crazy.

19. I would have loved to order Lana but had to pass this time around :(. At least I have my Ninon and Poulpy to keep me company <3. I have wanted to post here ever since I got back from LDoll but only yesterday took some pics x).

[​IMG]Samelia by Kaede - faery kiss, on Flickr

Tags: