1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. unless something goes wrong, I will have mine tomorrow... where are your photos?!? ;)

2. She's going to be nature/garden themed :) I'm really excited to start crafting things for her. Post some pictures of your Aglae! :D

YES! PICTURES!

3. I'm so jealous! Mine just got in the country, so hopefully I'll have her before the end of the week. :eusa_pray

4. I won't be getting Lana until Thursday, then she is off for a face up!

5. I'm supposed to get mine on Friday but I'll be out of town until Sunday :...(

also, she hasn't updated tracking in two days which is a bit stressful too *_*

6. SURPRISE SURPRISE

GUESS WHO SHOWED UP RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT! I couldn't believe it! I opened the door and the postman had her! Tracking never updated until she was in my hands. Ahaha.

I have to say, I am absolutely in love. I will share my box opening video later but for now here is a quick photo!

[​IMG]

Marron- glacé is impossible to photograph! It changes colors entirely in each shot ahaha. Her fingers are almost translucent and beautiful!

I have 8mm oscardoll eyes in her right now. The 6mm eyes she came with were a pale cream color but I didn't feel like they suited her.

7. She is sooo beautiful! She looks like more pink tan than Marron- glacé

8. It's crazy how different that color looks in every photo, but she's absolutely stunning!

My girl arrived today at the faceup artist's home - on the one hand, yay! On the other hand, AHHHH, I want to see her so badly. xD But I'll have to wait until after she's turned into a little frecklebomb.

9. She looks amazing!!!

My girl showed up too - SOOOO happy with her. (I had to suede her legs, which kept twisting on me and her pelvic joint but that was a super easy fix and she poses great now.) She is wearing 8mm glass- the irises seem a little big, compared to the smaller iris eyes sent with her but they were blue and I HATE blue eyes. I have white alpaca to make a wig for her but after trying on the below wigs, I'm not sure that's the route I want to go with her.
      [​IMG]Tiena by Ban, on Flickr

10. Oh goodness - I love the shoes you have on her in your album. Could you please let me know where you got the shoes?

Thanks!

11. they are not that nice, which is why I edited the photo - I'll try to find a link to them for you though

12. My delivery man tried to drop it off at my house (WHICH THEY NEVER DO SO IM ANGRY AT MYSELF) but I couldn't get dressed fast enough to catch him! :lol::doh So I'm picking her up tomorrow! I didn't think she'd show up this early! Both of yours are so beautiful it makes me extra excited.

13. Thanks everyone! I have her and a depths Dolls giorria to paint so I'm hoping to have a little faceup party when the weather gets better. It's been so terrible here and when I sprayed the grey skin giorria she frosted right up :eek: At least spring is finally here!!

I really just can't wait to get home and play with her though!

I
      She's definitely a totally different color than pink tan. Much browner. Light does crazy different things to her in photographs! If you check my Instagram @resinlings I uploaded a short video that does a better job of showing color!

14. Ahh the Lanas are coming!! :XD: @SmoteyMote that's such a pretty resin colour! I watched your instagram video too and she is just lovely. I love the sparkly eyes you've given her too :) @Ban Sidhe yours is lovely too - all the wigs look great on her! She's so cute :whee:

I can't wait to see everyone else's when they arrive!!

15. Not sure about the top but the her pants are officially done :D
      [​IMG]New Clothes by Ban, on Flickr

16. She looks great! @Ban Sidhe

I picked up my girl today and spent the morning disassembling, cleaning, sueding, reassembling and wiring. :sweat My hands are tired, but she looks great! I just need to give her a faceup (who knows when I'll find time for that...) and buy her an outfit. The blythe outfit I have that i originally bought for my RealFee doesn't really fit that great, but I think it's more the style than the sizing.

17. If she looks like the color on my screen, I am starting to second guess my choice LOL
      Actually I love the PN, it is paler than I thought it would be (slightly lighter than FL NS) but it is still very pretty and you can't beat the sanding job on Lillycat dolls!

18. So lovely... do you have a pattern you could share for her pants?

19. Sorry, I don't :( - I made it up myself and plan to use it... I don't think I'm allowed to elaborate

Tags: