1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. I wish I still had Colline so I could take a photo of them together. Chibbi Lana is so stinking cute!!!
      [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
      @SmoteyMote Sorry for the bad lighting... Hopefully this gives you an idea. Basically, her hips combined with the thick skirt push up the top. It's definitely not bad, just not to my liking.
      She's so cute! :love I was a little discouraged with her at first, because of the posing, but the more I play with her, the more I fall in love! That chubby belly!:D

3. I haven't had much time to play with my girl but I thought her posing was really good compared to the rest of my dolls ahaha.

4. If you cinched the top tighter at the waist, would that keep it down? I am forever pinning the clothes on my own dolls ;) The black skirt looks lovely with her skin.

You already know I love your girl - and the truth is, she's kinda awesome bald!

5. :XD:
      Don't get me wrong, she's not that bad! I'm just super picky and have little patience with posing. :sweatShe's great now though.
      I'll have to give it a try. I kinda want to get her some leggings anyway to show off her cute thighs. :XD:

6. Not quiet finished - still need to seal and gloss, but here's Tiena's faceup. If anyone knows where to find pretty lashes that are small enough, PLEASE link me. I will personally express my undying gratitude ;)
      [​IMG]faceup by Ban, on Flickr

7. I was really hoping the dress I bought Shabby chic ooak dress pullip. blythe, dal, byul, obitsy, bjd 1:6 1/6 momoko j-doll would fit my girl but it's just not.... right. :( I knew it might be a little large but I'd have to do a decent bit of modification to get it to fit properly. And I think the color would look much nicer on a paler or darker doll. She's too same-same right now. I'll try and post a photo later but just a heads up for anyone looking to buy clothes that stuff in that scale (see link) is probably going to be too large in the torso area.

#627 SmoteyMote, Mar 26, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    8. @SmoteyMote, The link isn't working but I am curious what seller or dress it is!

9. @Ban Sidhe she looks beautiful! I love how you've done her lips and freckles :kitty1 Everyone's Lana's are so cute!! What size eyes do they wear?

10. What a shame :( such a cute dress. I really love the shabby look...
      Ah, thanks! She is wearing a pair of 8mm glass eyes I got with a 2nd hand doll, so I honestly don't know where they came from.

ANNNNND I made the mistake of holding up some locks I was saving for another doll... Tiena has claimed them. Had to make her wig last night as she would NOT go back to the other one. (the good news is, there wasn't enough for the other doll anyway ;) )
      [​IMG]Last One ;) by Ban, on Flickr

11. Would Tiny Kitty Collier clothes fit Lanas do you think? I guess they'd be too big in the chest and too small in the waist, and too expensive too risk it :/

12. OH NO. THIS WASN'T THE PLAN. SHOOT.

[​IMG]OH NO THIS WASN'T THE PLAN. by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

I've been trying to find something for her to wear and I ended up putting these little ears on her and now I don't want to take them off.

13. Are these cuties still available for sale?

14. They were a pre-order in November. I'm pretty sure she said she'd do another one but only once a year(?)

15. She rotates between sizes. The MSD Amy was available earlier this month.

16. I'm posting a LOT over on my instagram - playing around with makeup apps to try to get an idea of what I want to do for her faceup. But this is probably one of my favorite photos so far! I'm leaning towards Melia / Meliae or Thalia / Thalis

[​IMG]Chibbi Lana by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

@FluffleNuff - Like Ban said, the preorder is over. I have seen a few people looking to sell on the facebook groups and such and you could keep an eye out on the second-hand market for sure. Lillycat did say that she'd only do 1 order for a sculpt per year so there's a good chance she might come back next year or the following, probably in a different skintone. It might also be worth messaging Lillycat directly via her website and just asking. I know that's how I ended up with one of my dolls!

17. I second what SmoteyMote said about contacting Lillycat. She usually orders extra for spare parts if shipments go bad, so when all are safely home she'll sometimes post the extras for sale.

#638 JenniferCatherine, Mar 29, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    18. Working on another outfit for my girl...
      [​IMG]An honored guest... by Ban, on Flickr

For the record SmoteyMote - I like Melia :)

19. I got out my Ellana yesterday and because I've been playing with Lana, I forgot how big she was! I took a photo of Ellana and Chibi Lana together.
      [​IMG]

Tags: