1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. @Ban Sidhe what an amazing girl! Beautiful picture!!!

2. Valt is no where near done but Tiena wanted a picture with her protector :)
      [​IMG]protector by Ban, on Flickr

3. Hi guys! I've been away from the hobby for a while and just got my blue colline out of storage for some pictures and was shocked to see that she's not really blue anymore, she's more of a mint/blue color now! it's a great color (very even and pretty) but I really wanted her to stay blue!

She was stored away from light and heat so it's not yellowing, did this color change happen to anyone else's blue skinned dolls?

tried to get a picture of it, but it's hard to capture:

[​IMG]Cerisedolls Lillycat Colline by anthrogirl14, on Flickr

4. Blue is not a very stable color. Some of the changes just happen with age. But she really looks lovely! I like the color!

5. Thank you, that's reassuring :) I do love the color too, it's a good thing I like mint <3

6. It IS actually yellowing! Yellowing is part of oxidization so just the air touching your doll will start to remove some of the bluer/reds which means the yellow strengthens and you get a green doll! TBH I love her color so much! <3

#686 SmoteyMote, May 4, 2017
      Last edited: May 4, 2017
    7. A little picture of my Bô ! <3
      I don't see many Bô in pictures.. Where are they ?? ^-^

[​IMG]

8. She is sooooo cute!

9. UGH - you are making me regret NOT getting a Bo :(

Couldn't resist Lana though. And Tiena is proud to introduce you all to Valt, her beloved protector.
      [​IMG]Together by Ban, on Flickr

10. Is Poulpy too big-headed to be discussed on DoA? I can't find a discussion thread for her.

11. She is on this thread. I don't have one but I've seen them here :) Bo is here and they are on the same body. I think their heads are the same size though Poulpy has much bigger eyes.

12. Here we are:
      [​IMG]

13. Thank you both. @Lino4ka your girl is gorgeous, so sweet. I've just ordered one and was hoping to see more photos of hers do you make your own clothes or have you found anyone who sews for her? I've only found a couple of sellers on etsy. Also, is she 7-8 or 8-9 in wigs? Sorry for all the questions!

14. Usually I make the clothes for Poulpy myself or sometimes I am lucky enough to find some stuff for her on etsy :) If the wig has elastic cap the size can be 7-8, otherwise it is always better 8-9.

15. Great, thank you. I'm going to order a mohair wig for her so perhaps I'm best to go for the larger size.

16. Definitely! :love:love:love You shall show your precious girl after!

17. I've been lurking here for months, but just now managed to register here >.<

Poulpy has been my "grail" since she was released for the first time. Missed all the opportunityes for her, but now with the help of my lovely friend, I'm getting Poulpy in ns *__* It was very difficult to choose between the ns and caramel!
      Now the long waiting period has started, so time to find her wig & eyes to match the theme I have in mind for her :D I'm Super excited!

18. Congratulations! Looking forward for your girl here!

19. Youpla, I just fall in love with your Bo,she is perfect!:love

My Mitzi )
      [​IMG]

Tags: