1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. Congrats &Tuulen! She was one of my Grail dolls too.

Does anyone know if there are any dress patterns for Poulpy that I can attempt to mash together or dress makers who take commissions/make clothes for her?

2. Thank you @smudge ^__^ I was wondering that too :0 I know one finnish hobbyist who makes adorable dresses for her dolls and she also has a poulpy. She used to have an etsy shop where she sold them & much more but I don't know if it's still up. Sadly I don't remember the name of the shop ^^; It was something like Fairykiss?

3. @Tuulen is right, but that's all I can say about the dress matter here :).

It's a little bit boring picture but I just couldn't write here without showing my Samelia. I am so so glad I got her in LDoll6 and if you have a chance to get Poulpy or Bo I'd say go for it. I love this body and her hands are so beautiful in my opinion.

[​IMG]

#703 Kaede^, May 28, 2017
      Last edited: May 29, 2017
    4. Samelia is gorgeous! I love her purple hair against the grey skin. I cannot wait to receive my girl. I think it was 3 mths - so I'm guessing that it will be some time in August.

I must have missed the photo of pretty Mitzi when I originally posted - she's adorable.

5. @smudge Hopefully we receive our girls early in the fall! I can't wait for her to come home ^^ It would be super nice if they shipped on August, because then I would be able to bring her to a local Con with me : D

@Kaede^ Samelia is beautiful *__* I agree with you! The body and specially the hands are very beautifully sculpted.

6. Kaede, Samelia is fantastic!This colour is so beautifull!

Smudge, Thank you for your compliment!

7. Thank you! I'm so happy I went for this one, I originally wanted one with blue hair but those sold right before I could say I wanted one, but as luck would have it I really bonded with this one so I can say I'm glad I didn't get the one I first wanted x). It will be so lovely to see more of these pretty girls around, can't wait!

Thank you <3. Once you get your girl we need to meet at some point and take some pics of our girls together me thinks! I was really surprised how well she poses! Nothing like say the cartoon body...

Thank you, I had no idea I would love owning a grey doll so much and now I want more :o. My wallet screams in agony.

8. Oh, indeed we need to meet at some point! Are you coming to Tracon this year? I'm coming there with a friend of mine, and I hope reeeeally badly that my doll gets here before that, so I can take her with me! :D

9. Rachelle has 3 grey skin Bo for sale in her Facebook page!

10. Okay for Chibbi Lana owners, I need some help. I know she is supposed to fit size 4-5 wigs, but I am finding that's most wig caps are just too big for her. I am also having the hardest time finding the right side eyes for her. Where are you guys getting your wigs and eyes? I would love to know!

11. There is a link https://denofangels.com/threads/lillycat-lana-what-fits.742319/ for what fits Lana. Mine is wearing a 6/7 wig that I stitched up the back. As to eyes, I have 8mm oscardoll eyes in mine that I like. I got 8mm SHeyes but the iris size is totally different so that's something to watch out for.

8mm oscardoll
      [​IMG]❤️ by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

8mm SHeyes
      [​IMG]SHeyes by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

And a direct comparison between the two
      [​IMG]Oscardoll 8mm vs SHeyes 8mm by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

12. I didn't know about the stitching! That is really helpful. Thank you!

I almost got eyes from SHeyes too! I really see the iris difference. Thank you for the comparison.
      I

13. My gal is wearing a hand-made alpaca wig BUT I used a 4-5 Monique wig cap as the base. She is wearing 8mm glass eyes- not sure who the maker is as I got them second hand but they might be CIG.
      [​IMG]Last One ;) by Ban, on Flickr

14. Thank you for the wig cap information!! That's is really helpful for me. I have a wig for my Lana, but the wig cap is too big. It is a Leekeworld wig.

15. Hi! I need help from Chibi Lana owners, where you buy shoes for her? I have some shoes for my MDR Mousse and Irrealdoll Engedritos but there too small for her except one pink sneakers but i don't remember where i got it :( and since i will got another Lana in marron glacé, i will need more shoes.
      Thanks

16. I have a pair of black Fairyland Realfee boots that fit her perfectly. I got them from DDE.

17. Ok thanks i will check this now

18. Was anyone lucky enough to get OOAK Poulpy or Bo?:shudder
      Sadly I was at work by the time they went up for sale, so, no Bo for me this time. Maybe sometime in the future I have better luck if Lillycat does similar kind of thing again :"D

19. Is there somewhere I could order a lillycat tiny? I thought they were completely sold out! I would love one! I have her chibbi Lana! Amazing dolls

Tags: