1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. Thanks Wilkies, i too love the size. I think I prefer the smaller dolls too. I love my msd but still feel more drawn to the tinies and the lovely blue colour option pulled on the heart strings. :)

2. doll original, but cute!

3. [​IMG]

Hope this pic works, coz my Xyla finally arrived, got a dress that was worthy to be seen in, and I wanted to share her here.

4. she is pretty very special face-up on her. love the dress because it covers her shoulders which is the part I like a little less on her, but like the pretty girl from captainkyo with the body which shows her tiny curves ......I have a new idea for when my colline arrives, a tiny body and then a cute frilly edge arround it.......so please ladies keep spamming for idea's still thinking about shoes, she wears about pukifee size, but don't want to childrens shoes on her...so perhaps the crochet shoes I saw on etsy are sweet on her, not sure yet..........already have a roomhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/7648297@N03/13226962933/ and orderd her a ice/water dragon (no not for riding or flying) just to take care for.......and soon her little helper will arrive. The white one
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/92046479@N04/.......

5. Very interesting makeup! She`s not a little girl but the lady! Perfect!

6. For anyone who isn't following Lillycat on Facebook, she posted this today: "Collines are retained by french customs, I hope to get them at the beginning of next week to start the shipping."

Hooray!!!

7. So exciting! I'll still be out of town for another 6 weeks or so, but my Mom has promised to do a Skype box-opening so I can see my blue Colline ASAP :)

if she ends up fitting my plans I'll have her dressed as a tiny genie (complete with little curled toe shoes) and I really want to build her a bottle/house with lots of draped fabric and rugs (kind of like in Once upon a time in Wonderland, if anyone else watched that show :) )

8. Tiny genie! I can't wait to see what you do with her. I am on a steampunky run recently, so my girl may end up part of that theme. I like the idea of making a little house for her.

9. Oh Steampunk sounds awesome! since Colline is roughly 1/12 scale I think she'd be nice in a standard 1/12 dollhouse, I've been building the Greenleaf kits a lot lately and they're really reasonably priced (my Orchid dollhouse was only $17.99!) all of my Tiny's are 'demanding' their own houses now though, and pretty soon I'll be running out of storage space!

10. I got what appears to be a shipping notice for my Colline! it's in french and I'm not really sure how to track it, but I'm so excited!

11. i just go to usps.com and use their tracking.

So excited~

Still havent found any small enough eyes i like though :(

12. yaaaaay

[​IMG]

^_^ SUCH A SMALL HEAD! omg lol.

That wig is simply sitting at the top of her head. its like 2 sizes too big xD

13. Wow she's so beautiful <3 what size wig is that?

my Colline arrived yesterday, but I can't see her IRL until late July :( (must learn patience!!!)

14. She is lovely Captainkyo. Her skin tone is lovely, I hope i love my blue Colline as much as yours!

15. Yeah i love the colour. its almost a normal tan with a slight pink hue.

I'm really interested in seeing how the blue collines look~

[​IMG]

they look so silly together~

16. My blue Colline is waiting for me since a couple of days at the post office, i will be able to pick her up tomorrow morning, i can't wait!

17. wow she is great love the tiny head :) and love that more curvy body..haven't .....haven't heard anything yet, but guess they have a lot of dolls sending out.
      she is a lovely size..nice colour the pink

18. Yes, i really prefer the pink in reality to the pre-order photos. It is a beautiful soft pink and i may have gone for this if i had known what a lovely colour it was going to be. Are the bodies of Algae and Colline (bar the bust) the same?

Tags: