1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. @Tuulen, I think Poulpy pulls off the dark and gloomy look very well! But yes, she can definitely work multiple different styles. Double the Poulpy would be amazing. Heck, I wouldn't mind my own Poulpy army. :D

@MiniNena, my Poulpy wears regular Yo-SD shoes, as mentioned above. She fits them perfectly.

2. I just received my beautiful little blue Colline in the mail and I'm so excited! OMG, she's even tinier than I thought. Or I suppose it's just the reality of that teeniness face-to-face. I adore her.

The 3.25" wig I purchased for her is too big but is just so perfect for her character. Does anyone have a recommendation on what I can use to hold it in place? It's fluffy enough to mostly hide the off-sizing, at least enough to satisfy me, so I'd like to keep using it.

3. OMG good news this month will be a pre order for pouply, 18 to 26 dicember, and in purple skin, normal and caramel. I have a pouply already and i love her but purple skin..... i need her.

4. The purple one caught my eye as well! It looks so pretty ;__;
      Wish I had the money, second Poulpy would be a dream. But I just finished a small layway to Ellana on plum body from lillycat and decided that no more dollies for me this year :lol:

5. I'm so happy for the preorder. I want Poulpy in caramel so bad :D
      She will be my little fox-baby :D

6. PICS! I love the blue resin so much. And Colline is my fav tiny sculpt, I have her myself but in normal skin. I would like very much to have an odd coloured one to do a fantasy kind of doll with. Congrats on getting her!

For wigs that are slightly too big or just don't hold very well I usually stick it on the doll heads with a little eye putty. I've also read people have succes with elastic bands wrapped around and the wig over that.

I ended up making her wig, I had a hard time finding something that fit. My friend was doing suri alpaca wigs and I made one at her place. So her current wig is a perfect fit. :)

And here's an old pic of her, because I can and I also love to show off her awesome ability to stand on one foot.

[​IMG]

That purple resin for the Poulpy is so amazing. I am so tempted! :love But I still have my blanc Bo. So no touchy for me.

...I think. Maybe.

7. She's so cute @Rodent ! And that balancing :aeyepop:

Did anyone pre-order a precious Poulpy? :D

8. I was, and still am, tempted about ordering a second poulpy in purple but I just have to pass it :sweat
      Just received my Ellana on plum body last monday and the rest of my dolly money goes for her faceup, wig, eyes and outfits for other dolls :D

9. @Tuulen Understandably!

I couldn't resist the temptation myself so a purple Poulpy is coming home. :celebrate I was bummed out during the black Friday sale to have missed the instock girls, so I'm so happy Lillycat put this pre-order up.

10. I also caved in for a purple Poulpy. I was really hoping to get one of the caramel Chibi Moons in stock too, but just couldn't commit XD I've been trying to find a caramel Poulpy in the second hand market since the release but purple is my favorite color.

The only thing I'm stuck on is clothing. I saw a few threads where people found certain pieces from other sizes that fit. Anyone have any suggestions though? The current selection on Etsy is pretty lacking. I'm hoping people will reopen their shops and list more once the holiday season is over and Poulpy starts shipping.

11. @PChu I know what you mean; Moon is so delicate and pretty. :D

I'm curious about the clothing options too. I'm pretty sure yoSD sized tops (and maybe even some loose Blythe ones?) can fit, but I'm lost when it comes to the bottoms....

12. My poulpy wears Cool cat pullip tunic at the moment :sweat It is super stretchy though so it fits, since her hips are super wide. I might order more, take a risk and try other tops from the same material.

Then I tried mnf leggings on her and they do fit also but are too long xD and kid delf pants fit also if you sew few stitches to the waistband because it's little bit loose from there. But they are super long too. My poor poulpy needed to wear this stuff before I got her proper, character fitting clothing:sweat

I ordered my poulpys clothing from Faerykiss on etsy and they are wonderful!:love I'm planning on ordering more! I just love the leggins and puffy shorts she makes.
      And I'm waiting for Atelier Pumpkins to do some stock clothing for etsy (and opening the commissions) and plan on ordering from there too. They also make clothing for lana and newt!

13. Another vouch for faerykiss, she made an outfit to my specification and was lovely. It is really hard to find clothes for Poulpy though.

14. I'm thinking her hips will fit a lot of msd bottoms like @Tuulen said. 20 ish cm is about what most slim msd are at the hips. The length will certainly be tricky

Man I am in love with Atelier Pumpkin and Faerykiss. I hope they open up commissions soon so I can just throw money at them.

15. @PChu I came across another Etsy shop, called GuguModa while looking through Etsy. They seem to sell clothing for Poulpy/Bo ^^ I specially liked those onesies and boots they have made for sale even though they aren't my poulpys style! Does anyone have any experience of them? Do they take commissions? :O

If I find some time tomorrow I'll try another pants/skirts I have at home to see what fits for poulpy:lol:

16. Poulpy's butt is quite round compared to my MSDs but it's the same exact hiney piece used on Lillycat's MSD bodies. MSD leggings fit her quite well, I love pants and leggings that have bunching at the ankle so it works for me! But she's too thick and short for most of their jeans (at least the ones I have).

17. I'm not much help on this topic, as I dress my Poulpy in Lolita and so far, all of the Yo-SD sized dresses I've bought fit her pretty well. :sweat

I would like to find a pair of undies that fit her big bottom, though. I'll try an MSD pair when I get a chance.

18. I'm not sure about commissions but I have some pukifee and Lillycat MSD stuff from them and it's nice quality. Unfortunately not the style I'm wanting for Poulpy either.

19. If you're into knitted stuff, I know Junipa (on insta, has a shop too) does cardigans, jumpers and knitted dresses too ^^ I bought one cardigan for my poulpy from her and definitely going to order another in another style :D

20. I have some stuff from GuguModa. The onesie dress was a bit bulky at the top for my liking. But the sweatshirt thing fits well and the leggings do too. I haven't asked about commissions, so can't comment on that. But the stock items I bought were fine. Here's a pic of my Bo in the sweatshirt and socks.

[​IMG]

The onesie sweater dress thing is bigger, but also at the top. This one is already loose fitting in the neck, but that is part of the oversized look, so I like it. The onesie dress didn't stay put unfortunately, so it exposed her chest a lot.

I was toying around with stuff I already had. Turns out she can also wear barbie bikini tops. Those with velcro that is. And I had a slim MSD underpants that fit too.

[​IMG]

I did need to pull up the panties over the joints, but it looks pretty nice imo. I paired the barbie bikini top with a formless other top that made a cute bombo. I haven't decided on her look, so for now I'm just trying ALL the things haha!

I need shoes though... Hints for that? I bought my Colline's shoes after a tip from someone here for a word to search on (I think was azure nemo or something), anything for Bo/Poulpy shoes?

I can't wait to see arrival pics of the purple poulpy dolls... I had to let it go unfortunately. Looking forward to owner pics though!

Tags: