1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. Maybe Azone Nemo or Azone Pure Nemo? I'm not super familiar with them, but I know there are several sizes.

Also the possibility that Realfee top dresses will fit the Mort de Lol body. :)

2. My Poulpy fits nice in all the standard YoSD shoes I have.
      I actually really like the versatility of this doll.

3. Oh no, Azone Pureneemo shoes are very very small and can't fit even my Chibbi girls! Don't make a mistake, I have both dolls here and Poulpy visited too, and the shoes are so off scale. So far I have not find shoes for my Chibbi girls, but for sure, Azone Pureneemo or Picconeemo shoes don't fit any of Lillycat girls!

[​IMG]

Random pic of my Chibbis, shoeless poor girls ;)

4. Thanks for the tip that normal yosd shoes will fit! The azure/picco shoes I mentioned were for Colline. She has such tiny feet since she is just 17 cms that I didn't know what to look for. Someone in this topic had a Colline with really nice shoes and they told me to search for the azure/picco nemo stuff. For Colline it works great! Previously she had plastic barbie shellie shoes, but those were a tad... boring. I like shoes to be detailed and the smaller the shoe the harder it gets.

The shoes I bought for Colline (azure or picco nemo size) :

[​IMG]

Bo is huge compared to Colline, but now I know she can wear yosd shoes I will start looking. :)

Also @Adalwolf , your girls are stunning! Those clothes are amazing too! I soo so so regret not getting a Lana now I've seen all these pretty girls in thos topic.

5. Your girls are beautiful, @Adalwolf! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find them any shoes, though. :...( It seems I've been pretty lucky in the shoe department during my time in the hobby.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this flower crown on Blossom, but it does suit her name quite well:
      [​IMG]

6. @NekoNyanMew I love your blossom! I recently just purchased a Poulpy in caramel off the Marketplace. Have you had good luck finding clothes that fit her or have you had to commission Blossoms outfits? I'm curious as to how YoSD size dresses would work for her.

7. Oh, congratulations! I'm so excited to see your new girl. :D

Thank you for the kind comments on Blossom. The dress she's wearing now is standard Yo-SD size, and it's just a teeny bit big in the chest/neck area. However, I did try to get her a more open, sleeveless Yo-SD dress, and it really didn't work out. The chest area was way too big and exposed far too much. If you do buy standard Yo-SD clothing, I'd suggest avoiding any tight or flashy clothing. Stuff that's more loose or flowy and has a higher collar will probably work best.

Please let me know if you have any more questions! :kitty2

8. Oh thanks so much! That helped me a lot. I noticed Imda 2.6 neck and chest measurements are very close to Poulpys. So I may try a dress in that size for her. Cant wait to share her :chibi

9. Hi guys, loving all your pictures! Just wanted to join in here a bit because I have ordered a Poulpy in purple skin, SO SO excited to get her home in a few months time. So having doses of Poulpy gorgeousness is helping the waiting! I hope to share her when she arrives

10. It's going to be great seeing all those purple Poulpys when they finally get shipped out. Seems like purple was a good choice, although I'd drop money like hot potatoes for that turquoise skin too.

11. I've heard that Momonita shoes fit, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any yet! I've seen some on etsy though!

12. I am not leaving the dream to find a Grey Poulpy girl(love big heads and smaller body!):D, but seams I'll do my best to get a Cibbi Lana! But Michelle did not said how many girls will be on Sales, afraid to loose her also:atremblin

13. She did say: 10 blanks and 10 with faceups

14. Oh, thanks! Good to know!
      :ablink::dance Oi Oi! It is not much! Last time Her dolls were gone just with a couple hours!

15. It depends on the doll. Amy and Ellana Plum are just sitting there. Poulpy goes within minutes. Because Lana is in gray skin I have a feeling she'll go fast; though not as fast as a Poulpy. She does do a 3 part layaway for her, so you'd be able to split her into three equal payments if that makes life easier.

16. Or not :atremblin I didn't get back from work in time and missed it by a couple minutes. Oh well.

17. Oh no! Maybe e-mail them saying you’d like to buy if anyone backs out. It’s worth a shot!

Tags: