1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. Did somebody say Blythe clothes fit Lana? I don't know the first thing about Blythe/Pullips except that there is a lot of different ones.

2. Blythe and Azone pureneemo tops fit Lana. Pants won’t fit over her hips for the most parts. Most dresses should work as long as the aren’t tight fitting at the hips.

3. Poor SmoteyMote!
      Oh, feel so sorry for you! I know that feeling, when I wanted to buy the Poulpy girl, they were sold out with the two hours, while I was working! :atremblin:sorryAnd Lanas were gone just with one hour, but this time I left my work place and literally was sitting and hunting!
      And my Poulpy I purchased from the Hong-Kong, as second hand doll! The funnyest thing was, than Rachelle made Poulpy preorder just three days later, I've got mein in hands! But my dream was a grey Poulpy, I stil never met in a second hand market.

Its a good news, because I have planty of Blythe closes! But stil interesting how they will look on Lana?!

#843 MiniNena, Feb 18, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
    4. [​IMG]
      Here’s one example. My Lana currently wears an Azone outfit, but hopefully this will give you an idea!

5. Oh! Thanks! It looks not bad at all!!! I imagined her smaller!

6. I found a “pink skin” Poulpy on the secondhand market. Is Pink the same as PNS?? I didn’t think so, but I can’t seem to find a resin comparison reference photo.

7. Rachelle has a Poulpy in PNS (Pink Normak Skin), so if the girl are not Pink Tan or any other color, seems she is Pink-PNS...

8. I found Certificate of my Poulpy, and it writen just "Poulpy Normal" but on Lillycat's sait was writen PNS. So she is the only Normal!

9. "PNS" is Pale Normal Skin. The Poulpys were a Pink-PNS, which is different than PNS by itself. Both are close in color but the Pink will be noticeably pink next to a PNS.

10. Oops! Sorry! It is new for me, I didn't know about that!

11. No need to apologize. But the PNS is a standard color. And the Pink PNS was used as Limited on that number of Poulpy. Just like the Marron Glacé Poulpy with Kitty ears, she said she likely won't do that combination Poulpy again.

12. My Poo)
      [​IMG]

13. Hot, sweet caramel! Thats All we need in the cold winter days!

14. @MiniNena thanks)
      She is very sweet caramel

15. I'm on the road to ruin with Lillycat's dolls :lol: Indeed I'm currently waiting for a caramel Poulpy and a grey Chibbi Lana. I'm almost done to pay my layaways!
      The only problem is that it seems difficult to find them clothes. I'll try my Pullip's clothes: I think some will fit them.

16. I really lke the new Lilac Purple Bo. I noticed that she and Poulpy have the same body. I am now leaning towards getting a new Bo instead of a Poulpy. Is anyone else participating in the preorder?

17. My Poulpy wears pullip shirts and they fit her pretty nicely :lol: Also, few of the pullip dresses do fit if the bottom is wide enough. Mine wears pullip Nana's dress for example.

I don't have lana, but my friends have. They can wear pullip dresses and also Azone clothing.

18. So pretty dolls !:D
      I like the Poulpy mold but I wish Lillycat sale her on msd body like the 1st price of "lol a pet"contest.
      #Laurelvere I plan to buy a Bô too on purple skin. :D

Thanks everyone for the clothes tips.

19. Bo has a smaller head, which is nice, I like the Poulpy face better, but I wish she had the smaller head size. It's down one wig size! It's nice that Poulpy wears an 8/9 because the hair is really long on her. But I have a bit of a peeve about oversized heads. And I wonder how long I will keep my Poulpy for that reason. She's a wonderful doll. But again, I don't do anything with her.

20. Good to know! I think I’m 90% sure I’m getting a Bo now. just trying to decide between the different skin tones. I love how The Lilas Purple Bo looks in the promo pictures, but pictures of the purple resin in nude without makeup seems rather plastic looking.

Tags: