Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. I second Nymphodisiac - her shoes are awesome and so is she!

2. I found some yosd tennis shoes on eBay, borrowed a shrug from Abby, my DC kid doll, dug out a 5-6 wig for my FID doll and made some jeggings (2nd try and still a bit tight). I'll be knitting for her starting tonight after I finish up a cardigan for another doll.

We took a tour of the house this morning as I was fixing my tea.
      The kitchen window ~
      [​IMG]Chibbi Lana ~ Lacey? by Kristi Holaas, on Flickr

The pantry cookbook shelf ~

And lastly an angel among angels in my living room :love

3. Gorgeous! That outfit is lovely. :) I have been miniature crocheting for my Colline, I know tiny knitting is also a thing but it's hard for me to picture because knitting to me is way more difficult than crocheting, haha. I fumble around with big needles, let alone tiny ones!

4. It's fun. Thank you! She got a new dress fresh off the needles!!

[​IMG]Lana by Kristi Holaas,

5. Positively beautiful! <3 I really like how knitted fabrics look as opposed to crocheted ones. They seem more... clingy? I don't really know how to describe it. You do have loose crochet stitches but knitted stuff tends to curl a bit so it falls so nicely around the body. :)

I see your personal text says that you knit for dolls. Do you sell your stuff too? :)

These are my crocheted items for Colline, she's 17 cms tall quite impossible to dress haha. The first one was a super quick one with regular thread beause the version I made for myself was very bulky as well. Forgive the no-eyes and stuff, she was very much in the making still. :blush

[​IMG]

Then I got more like sewing thread but for lacework and I used a 0,9 mm hook for the circlevest and a 1 mm hook for the pants.

[​IMG]

I need to make some kind of bra or something for her. Maybe I'll just paint it on, because it needs to be skin tight I think.

[​IMG]

The necklace is officially a barbie necklace I think. I'm not 100% sure. I found it at a miature convention, so it might have been for other specific small dolls. The scale is rather nice and it looks good on her. I'm thinking of redoing the wig. I made it with my friend who has all the supplies, but it's very poofy and clearly a beginners wig haha!

6. Oooooo, love looking at the pretties. I too crochet (can't knit) for my dolls. This is the latest dress I made for Maebh. I really enjoy working tiny. :D
      [​IMG]Fae Queen by Ban, on Flickr.

7. So is this the right place to also post about chibi Moon? I just ordered one, in the purple color. :D

8. I need that purple chibbi moon but here I am with no paycheck for another month and no way to get her. /sigh I can't wait to see how everyone styles her. I know exactly how I'd want my girl!!

9. They are both gorgeous colours but I think I will go with amande this time. I'm hoping for a bigger doll in lilas purple. I don't know what it is with green resin, but I just love it! I'm sure the styling is also swaying me towards green since it's much more my style.

10. I was very tempted to get Moon but I just can't :( No funds and the purple is not calling to me. I'd actually LOVE her in white!

11. I'm so happy! I just bought a second hand (but brand new) Poulpy in PNS :aheartbea Lillycat is one of my favorite doll makers so I'm so excited to be getting one of her dolls.

Does anyone know what size of clothes fit Poulpy? I see so many cute girls decked out in adorable outfits, but I have no idea how to shop for her :sweat I'm planning to make her a witch so I need socks, dress, skirt, top, shoes, and the like.

12. Mines wear yosd shoes, and for clothing a mix of different sizes : appi (dust of dolls) mainly for the hips/thighs, some slim msd skirts work too, and kikipop/appi for tops.

13. Thanks :lol: I'll look around for those sizes

14. I finally got my own tiny cherry doll! Aglae arrived yesterday ^^. I just had to get sewing and make her a dress so I could take some pictures of her and my Poulpy (I'll post a picture of her too later).

After I get the amande Moon I will have three green dolls from Lillycat :'D. Congrats to everyone who also placed an order!

[​IMG]Introducing my new girl by Kaede - faery kiss, on Flickr

15. :aeyepop: Chibbi Newt and Chibbi Loolou! I’m hoping she picks Newt for next months preorder, that new chocolate skin tone is calling my name.

16. Chibbi Newt will be VERY tempting!

17. I’m already beyond tempted and putting money aside :XD:
      I have always been a huge fan of Newt and the curvy body but never got her because I wasn’t too keen on the size. This mini version is perfect and she still has a big head so she can probably wear normal sized eyes and wigs which is a plus.

18. I'm hoping for a grey or purple grey chibbi Newt later on !

19. Hello there!

I'd like to share with you the first pic I've taken of my so beautiful Chibbi Lana - Marron Glacé! She has been my 'grail' doll for some time now - I missed the pre-order in 2016/2017 and I finally found her on second-hand market.
      She's just perfect! :love

[​IMG]

Tags: