1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. She arrived a day early! No name for her yet. I don't know what I'm doing with her yet either.
      [​IMG]2018-09-10 17.26.28 by Heather, on Flickr

2. Congrats @LuckyXIII ! She must have been in a hurry to get home to you. ;)

3. @DollInk I love the ears and tail you've given her! What a cutie :love

4. Aww, she's adorable! What brand/size wig is she wearing? I don't know if I should choose a 7/8 or a 8/9 for my girl... Thanks in advance of your reply!

5. Ohmy! She’s so lovely!! Where did you get that wig if I may ask? I’m getting my own Poulpy soon and I’d like to know what size tops does she wear?

6. Oh thank you :) it's a wig from formydoll, I cut the fringe shorter. She wears a kinoko juice top :)

7. My Chibbi Newt arrived and I gave her a faceup yesterday (and made her a wig from an old MSD sized one I never used). She is the perfect size. Absolutely LOVE her :D
      [​IMG]Leah by Ban, on Flickr

8. She's adorable! I ordered the chocolate Newt!

9. So cute! I love her face up. Modelesque <3

10. Hi everyone!

I recently got a Lana secondhand and I’m so excited to have her in hand. I have some clothes incoming that I’d ordered for the doll that I was previously using for her character, but I don’t know if they’ll fit *fingers crossed*

Other than that, I’ve ordered her a wig (4-5 in is nigh impossible to find) and a pair of eyes, and have already talked to a face up artist about painting her.

Can’t wait to share her with you all! Can I ask for Lana spam? She’s en route to the US from the UK so it may take a bit.

11. Congrats! Lana is an amazing doll :D Here is my Meabh...
      [​IMG]Fae Queen by Ban, on Flickr

12. @Ban Sidhe she’s gorgeous! I love her hair!

13. Thanks, it's bamboo fiber ;)

14. I'm dying!!!! Chii Lana is going to be released in baby blue skin which, other than the dark turquoise was my goal. a;lsdkf;asf

I don't know what to doooooooo

15. BUY HER!!!! ;)

16. I saw that as well. I'd go for that blue!

17. I guess this has been asked before, but any clothing recommendations for the Chibbi (Newt) body? I've noticed that she can fit into most of my Blythe tops just fine, but we're having trouble finding bottoms.

[​IMG]

18. @Sharkyra I can't help you, I ask me the same question for Lana bottom. I have see cute blythe outfit with pant but I am afraid this is not fit her.

Your girls are so cute !!!!:love

19. I
      I know, I had to make a pattern for bottoms. None I had fit her :(
      [​IMG]newt pants by Ban, on Flickr

Tags: