1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. I found out that Dearmine Dearpet clothes fit. The sleeves are a tad short but the dress and underwear fit.

[​IMG]

She’s wearing the Cool Storm fullset.

2. Aww, she looks so cute! Cool to see that there is more options for clothes which fit.

My Poulpy arrived! I kind of regret not getting a face-up for her.

[​IMG]

3. *stealthily comes in*
      *spams with some freshly arrived newt*
      [​IMG]
      *furtively retreats*

4. She is beautiful @Litzski - did you get her from the stock sale? I just received mine and I'm so in love!!

She was a bit of an impulse purchase for me, although I had thought she was cute in the past. Her size is just amazing, I love that she can wear my Bratz tops, and slim MSD or some Barbie bottoms, so I don't have to buy more clothes!

Her sculpting is lovely, resin soft and now I'm going on and on :D Pictures to come! I think I might be getting rid of my MSD's now I've met her.

5. @Tappy_paws Yes I did! It was sort of an impulse buy too. I’ve wanted to buy from Lillycat from quite some time, but I always either missed the preorders or talked myself out of it. Newt was a good candidate for shelling the Rose to Iplehouse’s Little Prince (KID Fay) that I had ordered a couple of months beforehand, but I didn’t expect her to be available so soon!

They make a such a cute couple! My goal for this summer is to sew her a bustier with a rose petal skirt, and make her a wig.

I totally agree with you on the size. It’s the first time I have dolls in-between YOSD and MSD, and it’s definitely my favorite size!

6. She was an impulse buy for me too. Wasn't overly impressed with images of the MSD sized Newt but I just HAD to have her in this size and I am totally in love!!! (I have two now and I can't stop making them stuff <3)
      Your gal is beautiful - I always happy dance when I see a new Chibbi Newt out there!
      [​IMG]Leah by Ban, on Flickr

7. I'll just leave a picture of my Aglae here and come by next time with a photo of my green Moon Ella ^^.

[​IMG]

8. I had my Poulpy for some time now and she is still naked. So question: Does yosd sized dress/tops fit her? I am mostly interested on dresses and coats/jackets. Or any companies which cloth (dresses) would fit her. My Poulpy needs some clothing and I have been too lazy to make any.

9. Hi! I’m on the same boat... I love my two Poulpy girls, but I find a bit hard to find clothes for them. I’ve checked Etsy several times, but there is very little offer. Other than that -maybe it’s just me- I haven’t found other places to buy clothes for them... And I find it really strange, as Poulpy seems to be a more or less popular doll :(

On the other hand, did any of you see the chibi Poulpy at Rachelle’s Instagram stories some days ago? I’m thrilled... (my piggy bank is quite scared, though) :celebrate

10. My Poulpy fits pretty nicely into Dust of Dolls appi dresses that I have made and vice versa. So that might be something to look into in Etsy? Here is my Samelia wearing a dress made for appi Kaede on Instagram: “I actually took this pic to show a potential customer that this Appi dress fits Poulpy quite nicely but Samelia looks so good I had to…”

And here you can see a few pictures I took on my vacation of Samelia when I visited an anboretum Kaede on Instagram: “We visited Hörtsänä Arboretum on my vacation and of course I brought a few dolls with me. I had not taken any pictures of Samelia in a long…”. Sorry I was too lazy to upload them to flickr for this message.

11. Thank you! :)

12. @Solsikke Oh, yeah the struggle! I remember seeing more clothing for Poulpy earlier but when I got myself Poulpy I swear I can't found nothing. And oh my god that little Poulpy! I wonder how small it is.

@Kaede^ Thank you! It helps a little bit to know what other doll sculpt's clothing it could fit.

13. I found Cococinnelle on etsy has a few Poulpy outfits. Searching for Poulpy bjd found more.

14. @Helmi little poulpy is 18,5 cm

15. This new mini Poulpy we were teased with a couple of days ago seems very interesting!
      I've always liked the Poulpy sculpt a lot but she is hefty in size as well as price, so a tiny version of her would be quite nice ^^
      I can't find the picture anymore though, eas it just posted as an Insta story?

16. @nancy_schroeder_ca I looked up that shop. I actually really like on of the dress but the color! Anything else than red/orange would suit for blue skin tone.

@Lino4ka Oh, it's that small!! Even smaller than chibi lana. Interesting.

@Azra-Elle I think, so far it has been posted to Insta story. Maybe getting clothing would be even easier for that size if it can wear 1/6 doll clothing like Blythe or Azone.

17. @Helmi You could ask the shop if they can make the dress in another color for you!

18. @Lino4ka Thank you! That's very helpful ^^

@Helmi For me personally clothing is no problem, as I usually sew/knit my dollclothing myself, but seeing the measurements on the picture Lino4ka posted she should definately be able to wear Blythe/AzonePureneemo clothing, which is probably a plus for a lot of Poulpy lovers ^^

19. [​IMG]

Someone is ready for Halloween.

Tags: