1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lillycat Tinycherry Aglae, Lulu & Colline discussion part 1

Sep 28, 2013

1. Yeah they are the same body. ^^

2. I just received my Blue Colline and she's stunning !
      She's not Blue but more "Mint Blue" and she's so so lovely & expressive:

[​IMG]

3. I went to get my Colline at the post office. She is adorable, pure magic in resin. I love her.

[​IMG]

Bruine, Cerisedolls Colline blue par ❄Skimo❄, sur Flickr
      Her name is Bruine, she is a water spirit.
      I love her little body, can't see a reason to put clothes on it.

4. ah they are pretty and she looks lovely without face-up and only a wig :)

5. Thanks for the body size confirmation Captainkyo. Thanks for the photos of blue Colline Bababaloo and Skimo, the skin tone looks and sounds beautiful. I want to put some yellow coloured clothes on my girl and I am hoping that the yellow tones will work well against a minty blue skin tone. My girl is in the Country now! :)

Any more photo's of Colline anyone? I cant wait to see a face-up on her. We are having major building renovations starting next week at home, so I sadly will not be able to do a face-up on mine for a while due to the dust, She is actually a Birthday present from my Husband for the end of August, but I persuaded him to let me make her some clothes and give her a face-up before putting her away. Didn't I do well! :)

My Colline arrived today, she is adorable! I have given her a quick face up before I have to put her away, but I will be looking forward to making some clothes for her and doing a further face-up on her. She is called Arrietty. :)

[​IMG]

6. Lovely name and lovely face-up!

7. Thanks Skimo, she is to be my version of Arrietty Clock from the Borrowers. :)

8. All your tiny cherries are sooo cute! I am waiting for a Lulu/Aglae pre-order in a color I would like. Thei have such amazing little bodies. I love Lillycats dolls, they all have so nice curves. Hard to decide which color is nicer, blue or pink tan :).

9. Aaagh! So many pretty blue girls. I'm still waiting for mine.

I'm trying not to freak out because my tracking hasn't updated in a couple days. I asked Lillycat to hold my order so it wouldn't be delivered while I was on vacation. It has been shipped, but now the shipping company seems to be taking forever.

10. They are so lovely !

11. @Saraht Your Arrietty looks lovely ! She mades such a great birthday's gift :)
      i'm looking forward to discover her further face-up as her actual "fast face-up" adds her so much life.
      Colline is really a lovely girl and I don't regret that I decide to keep mine too. I still need to decide the face-up style.

But right now and even without face-up, I love her :aheartbea

[​IMG]

12. Thanks Bababaloo, I couldn't put her away without a little play and a face-up first. At least now I have got a feel for her body shape and personality and can plan her clothing and character whilst she is in hibernation. :) I am going to give her a slightly pinker face-up as she looks slightly too peachy for me at the moment. Here is another photo of little Arrietty. I definitely plan to dress her conservatively in terms of the amount of clothes she will wear, I would hate to hide her curvy little figure away.

[​IMG]

13. The blue is very delicate ! She stand well? :)

14. Yes, she poses really well. As she is so tiny it takes that little bit longer to pose her than the YOSD and MSD's I have as her size makes it slightly fiddlier, but she is not at all kicky and stays where I put her.

I have been really naughty guys. I had a few hours of spare time this afternoon. I should have taken the opportunity to do housework on my day off but did another face-up on her before I put her away for my Birthday (which I have now done - a bit later than I said I would):eusa_naug. I took some photos and will post them later. I am so impatient. :) Has anyone else got any more photos yet?

15. No, no more photos on my side as I'm still thinking about her character and I'm testing Photoshop faceup's for her to define her style.
      But I'm curious to discover your new faceup and the photos you took ;)

16. ah she is great saraht..she is very pretty and the last pictures on your flickr are great, love her with the more pink face up and the hair is great love the contrast with her skin

17. [​IMG]

Hi, and thank you Wilkies, i am much happier with her pinker face-up and I love her in this curly Realpuki wig that I had and never used. Here is her latest face-up Bababaloo. :)

18. Oh shes so cuuute!

I got some fun fabric the other day and i want to make a cute maxi-dress lol.

still can't find any size 3 wigs @.@ Did u guys make yours?

19. I bought the grey faux fur wig in my first photos of Colline directly from Lillycat, and the curly yellow blonde wig was made for a Realpuki (by Sherbertlollydolly on Etsy). JPOP dolls do the tiny size 3 wigs. They are not always in stock but they are lovely quality, so you could check with them. Have you checked the Lillycat website? The maxi-dress sounds good, i shall look forward to seeing it when its finished. :)

Tags: