1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 43cm (Leda & Sujan) Discussion Part 1

Sep 22, 2010

1. Yippee, the sharks are circling! Can't wait for pre-ordering to go "live"! ;)

2. Catrina, thanks for the update!

I have a feeling Limhwa will get lots of orders for this gorgeous new girl...

Can't wait to see the new photos of the joints and shoes, though my mind is already made up, she's such eye candy, what a treat!

3. OH SNAP! *wriggles* I am so excited! Thank you Catrina! :aheartbea

That is a fantastic price... so fantastic I think I had to shock my brain back to life.
      My heart flew out of my chest with the information and then sank at the comment on the 57cm discount. AH! Which first!? Half Elf or Leda!:...( I am going to be angsting for the rest of the day!

4. Agh!!! Those prices ;_;

Catrina, do you know if there's any plan on makng a new double jointed body for the 57cm girls?? It would really be hot news, I'm sure many people would buy (me, of course, too)!!

5. Yay, this totally made my day. Thank you Catrina!

I couldn't resist ordering this girl even if I tried to. She's just perfect in my eyes :aheartbea Now I just have to decide what skintone I want her in if there are going to be the usual three.

6. OMG!!!!!!!! :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:
      Fantastic news Catrina! Thank you!
      What wig and eyes size she has? I need to choose do i need minus or not set.

7. Has the ordering started? Seems the website isn't updated yet.

8. Boo hoo... My refresh button is about worn out from "clicking"... ;)

9. I know, isn't it ridiculous to hit it over and over just waiting for the "big" update?

:: impatient ::

I hope she is available soon!!

10. Oh! Good news!
      What price for tanned Leda?

11. Hi everyone
      Just got more photos in, that's been adding to the time getting things ready.. And a few points needing clarification, back and forth between me and the translator in Korean.

Should be up tonight, I HOPE! If there are any further questions or details, I'll have to get those on the site as we go.. I know many have been waiting for Leda.

OK.. Leda in urethane will be $300 minus, $330 plus set
      10 mm eyes.
      I don't have measurements yet.. that's still coming (aack!)

French resin version will be about $20 more
      High heel feet + high heeled shoe sets will be $40 together. You can purchase more than one set if you like.

No tanned resin .. she doesn't want to do her in tanned.

Limho Mono will be sale priced $290 minus, $325 plus
      tanned skin will be another $25

57cm girls, all four.. including Half Elf
      price will go down to $48o minus, $530 plus, with $10 added for tanned skin

Thanks and hope you will enjoy her.

12. She's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Just a few things I'm waiting for to let you know about:

1. measurements for Leda

2. holiday order deadline to get your doll by Christmas direct from Korea.

I just decided not to wait for it, so will add that to the site when it arrives and gets translated.

Thanks and enjoy Leda! I love her lines.. and the shoes are feet are excellent. Look at the detail in the upper foot.. she looks so real.

14. Updated top post :aheartbea :aheartbea

Will add other info as it comes in.

Catrina, she's wonderful, thanks so much for getting her on the website for order so quickly!

15. Happy dancing for this beauty, order placed and now the waiting begins... My b.day & Xmas gift to me! ;)

16. I placed a order last night! :sumomo:
      She is just too beautiful to resist!

But I wonder, is it the more natural faceup she will have or will it be the darker shown on the pictures?
      I love the more natural faceup!

17. I couldn't resist and placed an order first thing yesterday morning.

I can't wait to see what will fit...she's about 17" tall, which is a bit taller than ChicLine and the glut of 16" fashion dolls out there.

When everyone receives her (obviously it'll be a while), please be sure to post in this thread what you've tried on her that both works AND doesn't work as far as clothing, shoes, etc. and that way this thread can be sort of one-stop-shopping for Leda.

18. Just placed my order, too!!! Can't wait! I love my Limhwa girl's curves and to have a mini with them? AWESOME!

19. Hi everyone
      I just got confirmation today that orders received now will arrive before Christmas. And I also got the measurements too, which are on the Leda page now. Was hoping to have all the info when the page opened, but a few straggling details remained.

Thank you so much for your Leda love!

Catrina