1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 43cm (Leda & Sujan) Discussion Part 1

Sep 22, 2010

1. Good luck with that! I have a lot of dolls, and wouldn't know who to give up if I had to.

2. Wow! Your Lily is so gorgeous! She looks amazing in green and gold.

3. Hello! Tell me, please, what is the length of the foot from Limhwa Leda?

4. Hi! What are your thoughts on tan Leda, or tan mini Limhwa dolls? Please share pics & opinions <3 I can't decide if the color is a pretty sun tan or a bit on the orangey side, spray tan style...

5. I have a tanned Sujan!

I agree that her color is more on the spray-tan orange side, at least in comparison to my other tanned dolls. On her own, she doesn't look so bad, though.

Here's an old pic. Sorry, a bit risque, but I don't have a lot to choose from. ^^;

[​IMG]

6. Stormlight, o, she is so beautiful!!!
      Marie (Limhwa Lily)
      [​IMG]

7. That picture is gorgeous, breakfast in bed I'd my kinda morning :).

I recently put a limhwa sujan on a super short layaway from T4124 right here on DoA and I can't wait for her to get here:D I had ended up selling all my msd but one because they didn't match up with my more mature doll aesthetic. I'm not a big fan of the really large heads on minifee and my remaining msd takes 6-7 wigs so I wanted a doll who could share with her. I'm also totally in love with my limhwa toyou mari so having another limhwa in a bigger scale will be amazing :whee:.

One thing that does sort of confuse me though is that the DoA wiki says that limhwa minis can wear minifee and unoa clothes but all the pictures I've seen of them compared makes them look like completely different proportion wise? It would be amazing if they can wear minifee clothes since minifees have the majority of the market when it comes to doll clothes.

8. Congrats @-T2P- ;) I think you'll like the MSD sized Limhwa -- same grace and beautiful sculpting as the tiny ladies, but also double jointed!

I've made a lot of custom fitted clothing for my MNF, and NONE of the fitted stuff will remotely go onto the Limhwa body. I think if the items are baggy style or stretchy, then they might. Tops are a lot closer to fitting both, but pants would need to be really good and stretchy. Sounds like you've already found some comparison photos, but if not, I can take one for you!

Her feet are also quite a lot bigger than MNF too.

9. That's pretty much what I thought XD! I think the DoA wiki may be referring to the old single jointed limhwa mini body which looks much skinnier than the newer double jointed body. I'll be really pleased to have a mature mini to photograph again. As much as I love my soom supergems, lugging around 65cm tall dolls for outdoor photography is a major drag, sujan will be spoiled for attention here for sure :)

10. Thank you)) I am very glad that you have Sujan! I have also Sara forward Tini Do. I was trying on my Lily Minifee things. Suitable knit suit and stretch jeans, other clothes small.

11. Just got my first Limhwa girl today. This is Limhwa Lily. The hideous shirt she's wearing is literally the only thing in my entire house that fits her. LOL! I'd originally made it as part of a leopard Halloween costume for an old Delilah Noir doll, probably 10 years ago. It's loose and stretchy, so it fits Lily. Omigosh, I'm REALLY going to have to start sewing for her! And I can't even find any patterns for her. Uh-oh. I'm in trouble. I might have to draft some patterns myself, or do some major adjustments to some other pattern. Poor girl needs clothes, and all she has is leopard pajamas.

This is her default face-up. My only criticism of it is that I wish the eyebrows had been done darker. They're so light, and reddish. She'll make a great redhead, though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. She is beautiful!

13. She is lovely Snow Song, and I love your photo of her! I think she would be very pretty as a red head.

14. Thanks, people. I started drafting a couple of patterns for her last night for a shell top and skirt. Argh. Pattern making stinks. I can do it, it just takes time and I'm impatient. LOL.

EDIT: Just finished my first draft for the shell top. ARRGGHH!!! Well, THAT didn't work. I guess I'll be working on draft #2 tonight. *Grumble-grumble*

#536 Snow Song, Dec 1, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    15. Oh, she is very beautiful girl!!!
      My Lily - Marie
      [​IMG]

16. Thank you very much! Marie is my favorite girl :D