1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 43cm (Leda & Sujan) Discussion Part 1

Sep 22, 2010

1. I thought long and hard about resin and finally Limho said I had to get French resin! She's ordered and Limho is happy!

2. Added measurements to top post.

Leda Measurements
      Height: 43cm (approx. 17")
      Eyes
      : 10mm
      Head:16.2cm (approx. 6.4")
      Bust:18.3cm (approx. 7.2")
      Waist:12.8cm (approx. 5")
      Hips:19.3cm (approx. 7.6")

In comparison, here are ChicLine (large bust female), MiniFee (active line female), MSD, and SD-Cute from Volks, and Unoa (large bust female)measurements...

Unoa Measurements

Height: 43cm (approx. 17")
      Eyes
      : 12mm
      Head: 18cm (approx. 7.1")
      Bust: 18cm (large bust) (approx. 7.1")
      Waist: 13cm (approx. 5.1")
      Hips: 20cm (approx. 7.9")

MiniFee Measurements (Active Line)
      Height: 41cm (approx. 16.1")
      Eyes
      : 14-16mm
      Head: 18.5cm (approx. 7.3")
      Bust: 18cm (approx. 7")
      Waist: 12cm (approx. 4.7")
      Hips: 19cm (approx. 7.5")

ChicLine Measurements
      Height: 37cm (approx. 14.6")
      Eyes
      : 6mm
      Head: 12cm (approx. 4.7")
      Bust: 16.7cm (approx. 6.6")
      Waist: 11cm (approx. 4.3")
      Hips: 17.5cm (approx. 6.9")

MSD Measurements
      Height: 42cm (approx. 16.5")
      Eyes
      Head: 19.5cm (approx. 7.7")
      Bust: 18.5cm (approx. 7.3")
      Waist: 15.3cm (approx. 6")
      Hips: 19cm (approx. 7.5")

SD-Cute Measurements
      Height: 42cm (approx. 16.5")
      Eyes
      Head: 18.5cm (approx. 7.3")
      Bust:
      Waist:
      Hips:

Lots more measurements for comparing: http://descendingtwilight.webs.com/bjd-measurements.html

3. Thanks for the measurements! So it looks like if it fits a MNF or Unoa, it will most likely fit Leda! Whoot!

4. Everyone should ideally be a good consumer and research before making any big purchase...DoA can be a sort of "Consumer Reports", right?

That said...this thread really isn't the place for Narin/DollFair conjecture...the big Narin thread has already been locked because of nastiness, can we please keep this thread for what it was intended...a place to discuss Limhwa Leda?

5. Off Topic posts will be removed. If you have questions for Dollfair and Catrina about your orders please email her.

6. Anyone else decided to get Leda?

Catrina...if you're checking this thread, I'm curious if you could get a measurement of both the flat and high heeled feet? Thanks!

7. I'm waiting for a Leda too :)

8. ME! :D

I thought I would never want a Limhwa girl! I thought I would be all about Minifees until I stumbled onto the site today. I was smitten when I saw those beautiful legs. >w<

9. Gothiclibrarian, thank you so much for posting the measurements!!! And, I also am curious about the flat/heel foot measurements...

Pinktink-I'm right there with ya for the b-day/Christmas present to myself!!! I ordered the French resin (I'm with you Nancy/and your smart Limho), as well...I am so excited, and can't wait!!!

Take care!!!

EJ

10. I have a feeling we might have to wait and do these measurements ourselves...whenever anyone gets Leda, please do bust out that tape measure!

Mine is a Valentine's present, so if she does come by Christmas I will have to wait a while to unwrap...

11. I'm waiting too! :dance
      But i also know the answer to this question:
      "But I wonder, is it the more natural faceup she will have or will it be the darker shown on the pictures?"

Thank you :aheartbea
      Omg, i'm so excited to receive it!:love

12. I hope to order Leda next year, I think she is so lovely and her new body with those high heel feet are so adorable. I hope she can wear Narae/Unoa type clothing, can't wait to see owner pics of her!

13. I'm trying to order a Leda but it won't process my order due to an error that says:

•Merchant payment gateway not configured.<BR>SGS-020005: Error (Merchant config file is missing&#44; empty or cannot be read). and it gave me an a phone number that is old.

emailed Catrina...hopefully I can order her soon.

14. I don't think the ordering period is open yet. When the last order group is finished, they will open orders again. I wish they would be more clear about the order periods on the web site, but perhaps they don't update the site themselves.

15. limhwa.com is the site that Catrina runs I believe, the artist website is limhwa-1004.com I like to stalk both of them. I can't wait for the next order period ^_^

16. I emailed dollfair and they replied Catrina will get back with me so hopefully I can order her in the next ordering period..she is so lovely.

17. I just stumbled upon this girl and have to say she's gorgeous.

18. So..What are the ordering periods for her? I realllly want one. D:

19. The order periods vary a bit depending on how many dolls were in the last order. When the last group is ready to ship they will open the net order period.

20. When was the last one? I wonder... Hmm..