1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 43cm (Leda & Sujan) Discussion Part 1

Sep 22, 2010

1. I'm not exactly sure when it ended...but I ordered my Leda on October 15.

I know we were tentatively told delivery by Christmas, so IF (fingers crossed) that happens I'd imagine a new order would start around then.

2. Which would be really good timing! :D

3. I just received an email that they have opened up the ordering period... so I put my order in for French resin Leda with faceup and highheel feet and shoes! yeah! now all I have to do is wait for the invoice...wwooott!

4. D: Where do sign up for such emails? >_<;;;

5. [email protected]

asked them when I could order and they just told me the ordering period is now reopen and to email them what I want along with Paypal and phone number

6. Ooh. Good, I emailed them asking them a few questions earlier this afternoon. (Now night, obviously) I hope I hear back from them by tomorrow. D: I gotta go sell a Kidney!

7. I wonder if the Leda body would be compatible with the ForYou head? If the body poses significantly better (as it's looking like it does- my girl may stand like a rock, but her sitting positions are pretty limited, and I'd love for her to be able to kneel like shown in those pictures!), I may be interested in trying to get one for my Thom.

8. Just came across this gorgeous doll....how on earth did I miss this?!?
      The body looks amazing and I adore the shape of her eyes, she'll
      definitely be on my want list XD Best wishes to everyone who ordered
      her...I look forward to many owner pics!!

9. Hopefully that means that the dolls from the last order period will be going home soon!

:: fingers crossed ::

I had PM'd Catrina a couple weeks ago and not heard a peep, so any news is good news to me :D

10. They reopened the ordering period?
      I hope they will end early for Christmas as promised ...
      I have received via email :

"We are trying very hard to get these dolls in by the last week in December.
      We will be sending you an exact date of projected delivery very soon."

11. this is the email I received last nite:

Dear Melanie:

We are now taking orders. Please let us know exactly what you would
      like and we will send an invoice to you. Please respond with your
      PayPal e-mail address and telephone number in case we have a question.

Best Wishes,

Dollfair International Customer Service

12. I have a For You and am getting a Leda. I can see how the head works when Leda arrives.

That's not the way they usually open orders. Perhaps they had some cancellations that they are trying to find new homes for.

13. If you could do a comparison between the two it'd be fantastic. Thanks so much!

14. Does anyone know how long it normally takes for Catrina to answer Emails? (Since I had a question about Limwah Half elf, and the discontinuing of it..im wondering if thats true or not. x_x) And a few other questions too. I wonder how long the Ordering period is open for..

15. So, Has anyone ordered any of these girlies come in yet? And Catdancer, Did they send you an Invoice when you ordered? (Im curious if I still have time. ^^ And if it is open..)

16. they told me they would be sending a Paypal invoice, but I wanted to pay with a CC,...so I tried ordering on the Limwha site and it took my order and and CC info, and it was successful. then I received an email saying they would be sending a PP invoice again, so I emailed them the confirmation email I received from the site that said my order had been placed using my CC. I haven't heard back yet...

17. Let me know once you do! :D (They actually took in my own order! Woo!)

I hope they email me confirming they got my order..If not, Imma email them tomorrow night. ^^

18. I think it's an off-top, but it's an emergency for me.
      I made an order of Leda at Limhwa.com a week ago (just put her in a shopping cart, filled all the forms and paid via PayPal). My payment was accepted, I got a notification from payPal about it.
      And that's it.
      No reply, no confirmation of receiving my order from Limhwa, just nothing.

So, the question is: did they get my order? How soon do they usually reply and do they?

19. I received a confirmation email from them on the same day I placed the order (October 12th), so you may want to email Catrina. Also, check your spam folder just in case because I had one go there for some reason, but all the other ones from Datatex/Dollfair/Limhwa went to my inbox >_<

20. I received a confirmation from Datatex Media and Dollfair Order Receipt. so not sure..