1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 43cm (Leda & Sujan) Discussion Part 1

Sep 22, 2010

1. In the past, you received an email order receipt only if you pay by credit card. If you pay with paypal, the paypal email is your only receipt.

2. I E-mailed Catrina on the first of December. I haven't heard a word from her at all. I wanted to make sure she had gotten my order, Since i've heard from other people they normally don't take orders over E-mail like that... I've checked my spam folders and everything. Still got no email from her.

And I sent an email prior to the December first one asking about Pre-orders which was about three days before as well. Still no answer from her. x_x which really is starting to worry me.

However, It did take them two days to actually take the money out of my account from paypal.

3. She has been very busy with all the problems with Narin. She may just be overworked!

4. There have been problems with Narin? xDDD <Hasn't been on DoA too much other than this thread itself or her sales threads
      I hope to get an email next week. That would be fantastic. :)

5. Hi, everyone! Thought I'd jump in here as I just ordered Leda a couple of days ago using my CC and all I received was the confirmation/order receipt. So think they got the order without a problem. When I ordered my To You Mari last July I payed using PayPal and only received the Paypal receipt but she arrived 3 mo. later. So hope this helps some on you who are worried about your order. :)

6. I think it was the same when I ordered from Supia. Your paypal receipt was your order.. I can't remember %100 but its rather similar! This will be the first time ordering from Limwha. <3

7. I think they work pretty much the same way. I haven't ordered from Supia yet but it would probably work the same way. At least having the receipt to show they took the money helps. Now we just have wait, wait and wait some more. Hopefully it won't take them soooooo long to get our dolls done, but I think she will be worth it. :)

8. I got this about a half hour ago! <3333 Im soooo glad they emailed me and let me know they did get my order!

9. hmm I never got anything like that...just emailed them..to see if they got my order or not...{crossing fingers}

10. I emailed them to make sure. xDDD Through the website. x.x

11. hhmm just checked my CC and the money hasn't been taken out, and I emailed them at [email protected] and haven't recieved a reply...I might miss out on her...

12. I hope not. D: It took me about a full week to get an answer back from them. And I finally just used the website one about the order. And they got back to me. ^^

13. well I made the order on the 30th through the Limhwa website, then I got an email from them sayiing to send my PP info so they could send an invoice, I replied that I made an order through the site, sent the receipt I got in the email to them, I haven't heard anything back and the money hasn't been taken out...and I emailed today asking if they got my order...still nothing...

14. Somehow I think when their site says they'll get back to you in 24hrs, Is totally not true. It took them a few days to get back to me. I'm not sure if possibly it was my email..Since some sites have conflicts with certain emails..

15. Thank you guys, you just assured me everything is OK.
      BTW, I just e-mailed Catrina asking if they did get my order. She replied me the next day that they got my order and my doll will be approximately shipped in the end of January. Feeeeew.

16. BTW, I've got another off-topic question about ordering at Limhwa. Shame on me, but I can't find a regular thread about ordering at Limhwa where all the questions about orders should be asked. if you show me the way, I will be very thankful.

So, the problem is. Few days ago a close friend of mine asked me to buy her a girl from Limhwa too, Sara. I did everything as I did ordering Leda, except I put my own information in Billing Form and my friend's name, address, phone &#8470; and e-mail in Shipping Form, so that she would be able to get her doll herself. BUT! Today I visited Elly's page and read there a note saying

Orders only shipped to addresses on order forms by valid buyers. They are not transferrable to other persons as we cannot become involved in any third party transactions due to security risks. Any such requests will result in a cancelled order.

What the hell does that mean? They didn't say a word about these conditions at Leda's page! You know, English is not my mother tongue, so that I might misunderstand the meaning though I do understand everything (it seems so to me). Does it mean that my order will be cancelled as I put my friend's information in the Shipping Form (i.e. I asked them to send the doll to the 3rd party)? Or it means that the only person they are allowed to ship is the one which info is given in the Shipping Form (so you can't ask them to ship the doll to another person in a private message or e-mail or something, but shipping to the person who's info is given in the Shipping Form is OK, even if it is not the one who made payment)? I'm just confused...

17. they haven't replied to any of my emails after I placed my order on the Limhwa site..my CC hasn't been charged and no word from them if my order was even received...I give up.

18. Oooh..does this mean all Leda's recently ordered will be shipped by the end of January?!:D:D

@Catdancer D: Dont give up! I am sure they got your order! It really took em a few days to get back to me. ^^

19. Can't wait to see owner pics. Loving the high heel feet. She looks like a good poser.

20. I agree. I cannot wait for the first girls to arrive. 8D I want lots of pictures!