1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 43cm (Leda & Sujan) Discussion Part 1

Sep 22, 2010

1. I really hope that they will ship out Ledas soon, it would be lovely if she could arrive before christmas!

2. Has anyone who ordered right away heard anything?

I've emailed [email protected] hoping to get an update...looks like shipping by Christmas may have been a bit ambitious...

3. They have interest in sending the first orders for Christmas ... They promised before taking other order:|

Dear Prune:

We are trying very hard to get these dolls in by the last week in December.
      We will be sending you an exact date of projected delivery very soon.

Best Wishes,

Dollfair International Customer Support

4. I just got a short email from Dollfair...

:: fingers crossed ::

5. What a gorgeous, gorgeous girl! I truly adore that body!!

Quick question about the Limhwa beige urethane resin colour... What's it like? Pinkish, more yellowish, more white... I'm seriously considering making a Unoa/Limhwa hybrid. Can anyone here do a Limhwa beige urethane - Unoa resin comparison?

Thanks very much!

6. I have a Sara in normal resin and she is very pale and on the pinkish side, not yellow.

7. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say since you're the way paying for it, that the doll needs to be shipped to your address. Scammers will often use this method. Steal someones credit info, use that, but then have the merchandise shipped to where they can get it. So to keep that from happening, some sellers have it so that whatever address is provided as the billing address also has to be the shipping address. So you should either give her the money so she pay for it through her card/account or if you wanted it to be a surprise just have the doll shipped to your house and then take it over to her, or have her pick it up from you.

8. Thanks Nancy!

9. I got a notice on the 8th, asking if they could send me an invoice instead of using their shopping cart system on the site since they are moving things to another provider...I told them yes please invoice me and I haven't heard anything back... waiting to pay so I know I have her....getting a little frustrated...

10. @CatDancer Wow, Thats kind of a long time...Longer than I waited. I hope they get back too you!

11. Catdancer I got the same message and did the same as you too. I never heard anything either. At least I know they got my order. Sigh..........................

12. still nothing..no response...well if I don't get in on this order..I might be able to find her on the marketplace after the first shipment arrives....I wish they would get straightened out.....

13. Do they have a safe link to the body only for this gorgeous doll?

14. I received my tracking omg !

15. Yay, congrats!!!!!

Do you mind if I ask what your order number was from DollFair? (Mine was 00003665 according to Paypal...)

16. its been two weeks and I haven't received an invoice yet...:(

17. Thank youu!
      Yeah no problem

18. Thanks, Prunouille! Hopefully that means my girl will come soon too...

19. Congrats! :D Take lots of pictures! ^_^