1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 57 Girls discussion: Half Elf, Human, Eva, Dreaming Half Elf

Nov 15, 2007

1. Snow, I hope from what I see in your sig that you did get your Half Elf. =D I'm very biased towards them; they must absolutely be one of the most gorgeous things ever created. @___@

My girl fell on my table for the first (and hopefully LAST) time today. I almost cried before I even picked her up -- she'd made such a loud bang and racket, I assumed she was going to be broken in some way. Miraculously, there was zero damage to her face. Best I can figure, her gigantic boobs took the entire shock! There is a slight shiny spot on each one where they must have hit the table, and it seems her face and head never made contact. *_* :lol:

2. I love the Limhwa sculpts and must admit I have two and one more on the way. All my Limhwas are from the secondary market so the first came restrung and sueded. She poses pretty well. The second - thanks to advise from this thread - I decided to send off for restringing. She returned an almost perfect poser so I think most problem posers just need to be re-sturng. I have been teaching myself Photoshop and spend hours fooling about with it. I love that my dolls can now travel via Photoshop. ;)

[​IMG]

3. Oh Joannmarie, she's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! Did you make her clothing? Fantastic job on the Photoshop. =)

4. Thank you! No I did not make the clothing although I am remaking the dollzone jacket and dress. The dress is becoming a hat as I am using a Dollheart dress for under that jacket.

I just purchased a Limhwa off the marketplace and just love her. She needs re-stringing but I have dressed her and will probably wait to do the re-stringing. Just need to have her around to look at for awhile. ;)
      She wants to stand like this..have to work at keeping her straight. Maybe she is sipping the wine when I am not looking?
      [​IMG]

5. ^ lol my Luna I got recently does that too, or she flops back and arches her back way to much. Se looks very pretty in that black dress though! It really sets off her hair color :3

I wanted to share a picture of my Luna too >w<, but the poor girl has no name yet - she refuses to tell me what it is!

[​IMG]

6. Very attractive girl and stretched out on a sofa solves that leaning problem.;)

7. Lol yes, having her lounge around should help until I have the time and resources to suede her so she'll cooperate.

8. havent posted here in ages...heres my half elf Rose.. had her almost 4 years now...still as beautiful as ever :)

[​IMG]

9. Ahh, Half-elf is just too gorgeous <3

I'll go ahead and show mine (who still needs a new faceup)
      [​IMG]

Argh, I wish I had a tan Half-elf <3

10. I fall in love Half Elfs! <3 I plan order a Half Elf or other Limhwa doll.

Your girls are very beautiful and special. ^^ *__*

Sorry for my English. ^^"

11. [​IMG]
      Here is my half-elf, also named Rose. She doesn't like to stand up straight either. She mainly likes to lounge....

12. Hey guys I just adopted a limwha half elf from the marketplace. She needs lots of love and work but I'm excited for it! Does anyone else have a problem with the faceplate falling off though? I would love a way to stop that from happening!

13. @tsuki
      I have heard of if before that if you do more extreme poses with the head the faceplate might get a bit loose. Maybe you can usestrips of velcro to attach to the headback and the faceplat so it holds them together? Should be invisible with a wig on ^-~

And here is my newest Limhwa Half Elf:

[​IMG]

14. Thanks for the advice! I really do need to try that I'm so afraid to get a chip.

15. Oh, I just saw this! I have 2 things that keep my girls"s FP on - I use rubber bands (the thick, beige colored ones) to help keep wigs on and with her this helps keep her plate on too. Lol my other think is kinda cheaty but if her wig is big enough and covers her ears, I'll pull it down over her ears, and I've never had her lose her face while I had a wig on her like that. If all else fails, a couple of dots of well-placed white poster tack should take care of most problems.

16. Beautiful pictures! Lady Ginsling,I love your picture! I need to spam also,let's see how it works :) I have my doll for 2 years now.

17. oops dubbel post...

18. Hello! My Half-Elf, Honey, has been packed in a box since Spring of 2011. I just took her out yesterday and am so happy to have her here! Just a couple pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. I do miss having a Limhwa girl in my home, but I do enjoy looking at all the pics in this thread.

20. Hello, is there a way to just purchase the limhwa head without the body?