1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 57 Girls discussion: Half Elf, Human, Eva, Dreaming Half Elf

Nov 15, 2007

1. My question is why oh why do you torture me with these amazing and beautiful dorries? Oh my Catrina, the dreaming half elf is just perfect, and you know it's hard to resist girls with my daughter's name (Eva)! Maybe after Queen Ellie (goes off to plot and scheme)...

2. More news--

We are getting preliminary info from Limhwa now for the upcoming order (will start early next week).

HIGH HEEL FEET will come with any Eva ordered for this first holiday ordering period !

Otherwise, they will be available separately. And since Eva is on the Limhwa 57 body, this means you can get high heel feet now for your Human or Half Elf.

I am asking her to send me a photo of the new feet.

ALSO, she forgot to mention the Dreaming Half Elf. So Susan here at the shop is whipping her off a letter in Korean now to clarify a few things. Then we will open up the order.

And I think we'll also be able to take orders in a pinky-normal beige urethane (as you see in Eva's photos) for Half Elf and Human from this point.

Ok, running off to get that letter finished up.

Catrina

3. omg.. urethane RESIN... waah..

I kind of have the urge to replace my girl now >_< but I would want the same colour scheme face-up..

4. Wow! High heel feet and urethane resin too! Great news!

5. I Love Urethane Resin!!!

6. :( Oh man I would love to get one in urethane resin, but this is just bad timing...again..

7. Do we need to get onto some kind of waiting list for the high heel feet??

I too am hoping for a separate sleeping half-elf faceplate <3

8. I'm another that would love to be able to buy additional faceplates

9. Hi guys,
      I had Susan here at Dollfair write to Limhwa about everyone's interest in the optional head vs. having to buy a whole new doll. But it's her decision.

The high heel feet will be a regular thing you can buy during the orders. You don't need to get on a list. I told her many wanted to buy high heel feet, and so this is a little present to you from her.

Regarding the urethane, as you know it has been a long process. Limhwa really thinks they look best in French resin and refused the urethane option some time ago. But she managed to develop a urethane color that is closest to French resin and looks pretty. I think she's pleased with it, so there you go. I am very happy to be able to offer this urethane option, because I do want everyone to be happy.

But please remember, ALL RESINS MUST BE PROTECTED. Please don't go nuts and put your urethane Half Elf girl in the window... and just like all other resin dolls, they MUST be protected from heat. A cool spot, out of direct sunlight is best for all your BJD's, and of course, don't forget that UV sealant sprays protect our resin dolls too.

Catrina

10. Oh god, I am so excited! I definitely would love an optional face for Aubrey and the high heeled feet I've been longing for!

Catrina is the BEST! :D

11. Katrina,

That is Cool! :cheer :celebrate :dance I want high heel feet for my girls. And I am so hoping for the faceplate option :eusa_pray . I would love to get my half elf a dreaming faceplate. Did you ask if there is a possibility in the future for a dreaming human faceplate? I would sooooo love that for my human girl. (I'm a little bias, she was my 1st bjd and I just love her ;) )

You have to tell Limhwa how much we are loving all this.

Yia
      mPy

12. Oooo....I need the high heel feet and am also hoping for the option of the Half Elf dreaming faceplate!

:)

13. Please remember that if anyone has specific questions for Katrina about ordering, mailing lists, shipping, etc. you'll need to use the PM system. This thread is for general discussion between all forum members about the actual dolls. Business must be conducted elsewhere. :daisy

14. OMG the dreaming half elf is beautiful!! :D I hope she will come in normal resin,but I do not have plans to have her,I'm into tinies last time ;)

15. OK if you have any further questions about Limhwa you will have to email me or PM me.
      Then if it's interesting enough, perhaps you can share it with the others here.
      Catrina

16. I'm thinking of a more Victorian look for this faceplate, if Limhwa decides to sell them to current owners of half-elves. I want Illness Illusion to paint her as well, but instead of a monroe peircing, I would ask her to put a birthmark in the same place.

Looking forward to more pictures! <333

17. I'm jumping on the train right as it gets going for those high heeled feet, they are simply lovely looking!!

18. Damn! Too soon for me to gather monies, but next time! Definitely want both optional faceplate and heels!

Merry Christmas to me!

19. Edit : Found them~~!!

I am so excited for these high-heeled feet.. limhwa girls are so beautiful they really need to be able to strut their stuff in heels!!

20. Hi, Catrina,
      where on the sales page can I order the dreaming head only for my Human?
      Is it a whole head or just the face plate? :)