1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 57 Girls discussion: Half Elf, Human, Eva, Dreaming Half Elf

Nov 15, 2007

1. :...( Oh God it is so hard to choose and she seems just the right price, but finding clothes for Eva would be a difficult challenge....

2. I gave in and ordered the dreaming plate. I'll have to get the high heel feet at some other point- I just don't want to miss out on this dreaming face!

How exciting! Next year I can send her off to the spa!

3. Gah!!!! *dies* T-T my dream became a nightmare.... I'll never have a sleeping faceplate for my half elf.... and I dreamt with that so much.... -.-' oh my God... *cries*

4. :sumomo: :sumomo: WHEEE!! my darling shall come to me...now the search for clothes begins....and maybe a faceup artist as well..

5. Hopefully soon my Eva will come....she has to go see a professional artist next month:eusa_pray

6. derilan85, I got the chance to see Eva in person at Dollfair, I think you are going to be really pleased, she is gorgeous.

7. :fangirl:Now I definately can't wait! Thanks for the heads up!

8. I ordered a dreaming face plate and am now doing a happy dance! Yippeee! Now I just have to settle in to wait. ;)

9. Waiting for Eva to arrive is killing me.......any news yet???

10. Waitting half-elf~~~~~

I really love the Dreaming half-elf~~~She is so stunning~~~~

Thanks for Catrina:)I think my girl will coming soon.

11. I am very curious about the IDEX Eva! Eva is such a beautifull mold!
      I am also very curious about if the new limhwa ordering period will open again soon..?

12. I just heard from Catrina last night that my half-elf is shipping. Yeah! So I need to buy eyes for her. I read a post somewhere back in the thread that 16mm's looked too big on her, but that's the size I thought she took??? So would 14mm's be too small?

13. I'm considering ordering a new urethane Human now, but would it be possible to request the same colour scheme face-up as my french resin Human~? She has a pink/purple eyeshadow thing going ^^ and it suits her so well~~

PS: so there won't be a dreaming Human after all? D=

14. At Dec.13 I ordered a narae and here is her paypal order number:00002007
      I've wait for more than 6 weeks,and I want to know that how much time does the artist still need?
      And also,If the doll is shipped out ,please give the ems number at once.
      Thanks a lot.

15. There is a shortage in Korea now of French resin.So I think NARAEDOLL has met the same thing.So wait with me together.Don't so worry about it.
      I wait my hale-elf is more than 9 week.I am waitting for her continue...

Hope french skin girl will come back soon.The same to you.:)

16. I just cannot wait till the next Limhwa ordering period comes! I actually had put a layaway in for the half elf but ended up getting a supia Rosy because I'm so impatient and Supia's ordering period opened first, but I still have my heart set on a Limhwa girl or half elf. Now that I have to decide all over again I love the half elf, but sometimes I wonder if I should consider the girl....I'm sorry for all of you die hard Eva fans, but I just am no fond her sculpt, maybe if I saw owner pix with different wigs and faceups I'd appreciate her more?

17. My BW Limhwa Human is arriving. I got a shipping notice:) Emsinnott I am with you. I don't find Evan that attractive. I like the half elf and the human girl more:)

18. I agree with you both ^^; I don't find Eva attractive at all.. I think she looks like mano, whom I didn't like either o_o;

19. I'm glad I'm not the only one...Eva just looks too mature, too tough, and way too much like Mano...
      I am still tossing back and forth between the human and half elf....and I hate saying it, but I'm almost a little glad the shortage is delaying the next ordering period; certainly not because it's making poor Limhwa miserable or driving everyone who is waiting nuts, but selfishly, because it gives me a little more time to save and decide......I hope that doesn't make me a bad person.....

20. You are not a mad person at all. I totally understand what you feel. I had the same problem in the end I ordered mine in the last day of the preorder a little bit hastily I might add. I got mine though in urethane resin:)