1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa 60cm Girl & Heartbreak Boy Discussion

Apr 26, 2006

1. Heartbreak boy is my dream doll also! I've been drooling over him since he first appeared on the Limwha site. I MUST have him. :-D He looks just like my boyfriend! EEEE~! Please put me on the waiting list for him if you're making one!

2. The Limhwa girls have such beautifully sculpted hips! o_@ I, too would love to see this doll sold as one unbroken sculpt... *drool*

3. Thanks to so many people for sending us your comments on the 60cm couple. If you would like to send a comment, we can get it translated to Korean for the artist to read. She is unable to read English, and really enjoys reading comments about her artwork. When we told her Heartbreak Boy was so famous internationally, she was really shocked and grateful. To add your comments, please email us at [email protected]

We also really hope she will produce Heartbreak Boy someday. We know she is working on the girl now.

4. You are right, she is beyond belief gorgeous. Your idea about a seamless one piece torso is interesting. I suspect if she had a body like this, it would be difficult to get her to sit. However, with a body like that, you can imagine her being displayed as a reclining beauty...

5. Ahhh, the Heartbreak Boy. He has fascinated me for a long time, not just because he is so amazingly realistic & beautiful, but also because he looks like a definite ethnic type, when so few dolls do. I LOVE diversity & realism!

Lucy

6. I love the look of the new 60cm Limhwa girl
      and would love to order her when she becomes available.
      I presume you will make a special announcement here when the date is known? :)

7. when i first saw the pictures i thought it was a life sized doll next to a really cute asian guy O.o the boy is just amazing!

8. Wow, he looks so realistic!

9. lol i hope they release him soon

10. >< She comes out with the 60 cm closed lip girl AFTER I get my Lishe!!! Nooooes! Gah!! All her sculpts are so wonderful.... AImmaculate detailsa and gently gliding forms... Not to mention the interchangable bust sizes!! >< I hope shee keeps that wit the 60 cm doll... And heartbreak boy breaks my heart that there arn't more of him. Twould be cool to see him with different face-ups and interpretations....

11. must...have...Heartbreak boy...

12. When I first saw the 'Heartbreak' boy, my first words to a friend was a very shocked "Omg, there's a guy doll that actually looks like a guy!"

I want him. Really really badly.

13. Gah... he IS a heartbreaker. I've drooled over him for the longest time. ;_;

14. The body of the girl is really vivid. Expected to see the doll.