1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Aria Series - 26cm Tinies

Nov 6, 2009

1. DancingBee- Has your Dodo arrived yet? She's so pretty, I'm anxious to see her!

2. No, she hasn't arrived yet. :( Hopefully it won't be too much longer, haven't heard anything though.

3. Do post pictures when you have her. I wanted to order her, but the official pictures are so limited in what they actually show.

4. I think the new tan boy Aria pictured at the Limhwa website looks super cute. <3 I wonder if it's the Dodo head with a similar body to the girl or if it's a whole new body. Hopefully there will be new pictures and more information soon.

Did anyone receive their Aria girls from the previous order period yet? I'd love to see owner pictures.

5. *sigh* She's not home yet and I haven't received any updates about her. I think the new boy looks like Dodo. They have opened up a new ordering period and I read on the website's update page that all of the last time period orders have been delivered and everyone has been emailed with tracking numbers.....not me. I'm wondering if there was some mix up on my order or something. I know they got my payment. I've emailed asking for an update, so hopefully Joan will have some good news for me.

6. DancingBee, I hope Dollfair's computer issues are fixed soon so they can tell you more about your Aria girl. I'm kind of looking forward to see pictures of your girl, but probably not as much as you are looking forward to see your girl home.

7. Hi everyone,
      The shipments went out a week or so ago, direct from Korea. You should have received a tracking notice from Joan at Dollfair, who manages customer service for the Limhwa orders as well.

The computer problems are not at our office, but with my van which took our displays down to IDEX doll show in Florida. I've been stuck here trying to get the van fixed so I can go back home. Joan has been handling things as usual at the office while I've been away. I'm going to ask her to check the tracking notices and see if any bounced back from email addresses. I hope you get your little girls soon.

The new boy will be released tonight I hope when I can work on the ordering page. He's very cute. Limhwa is also making an Aria Event this time around, sending each new girl home with a beautiful blouse, and each new boy a pair of pants.

Catrina

8. I didn't receive a tracking number, so I'm not sure what's going on. I know that I received an email early on telling me that they didn't get updates until everything was all done, so I know they have the proper email.

I hope you can get your van fixed.

Is the new boy's face sculpt Dodo?

9. Hi, Dancing Bee I answered your email. Small dolls for the US and some parts were shipped to us in Ohio for repackaging to assist Limhwa with the shipping. Since the USPS is closed today, we'll probably have them tomorrow to rebox. I'm getting to emails as fast as I can! Toodles, Joan :D

10. Whew! Thank you so much!! :) YAY!!! I can't wait to see her!

11. Nevermind figured it out

12. DancingBee - Is your Dodo there yet? I'd really like to see, what she looks like in "real life". Edit: Oh, didn't see your post from earlier today. Never mind then, I'll bide my time. :)

13. I just received my shipping notice a few minutes ago! I'm so excited!! :)

14. She's here!! She came in the coolest little suitcase and they sent a cute little outfit along with her.

I'm sorry, the pictures aren't great, but I had to hurry we were leaving the house right after she arrived and it's dark now.

I'm thinking her name will be Emily Clara...or maybe just Clara or Claire...not sure.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

You can see a few more at my flickr...click on the link in my signature.

15. She's gorgeous DancingBee!

16. I can't wait to see a tan one!

17. DancingBee, your little girl is so cute. I feel sad now that I don't have any doll money to spend before the end of this ordering period. :sweat
      Maybe you mentioned it before, but is your girl natural urethane resin or white resin?

18. Thank you!! She is beauty white. I think it's like Fairyland beauty white. Kind of like an ivory white....maybe just a touch lighter though.

19. Awwww, come on!! Someone order an Aria.....my Emily Clara is going to get lonely.....

I wish I had the money to order one in tan skin. I have to say, she poses really well and my pictures really don't do her justice. When I see her on the shelf, I think she's going to hop down and start telling me stories....she's so amazing!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]