1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Limhwa Aria Series - 26cm Tinies

Nov 6, 2009

1. DancingBee, Your girl is adorable! I was looking at Mimi, but Dodo is adorable! I'm thinking of Limho first though now!

2. Thank you!! Mimi is at the top of my wishlist. :) I'll have to wait until the next ordering period though.

3. does anyone know if Daisydayes hooves will work on these cuties?

4. Sorry for the very slow response! I did order Limho and he should be here soon now. They just opened another order period and are offering 20% off! EEK! I just ordered a Lati yellow and a Fairyland Soso!

Mimi??? Dodo??? Or be good???

5. Yep, I have that exact same problem! Just ordered a MNF body and a LTF Bisou...ack! I was figuring that the next ordering period wouldn't be for a couple of months (ie. June) after the March one. This artist is FAST!!!!

6. I thought the ordering period would be much later as well.....I'm going to see if I can sell some of my vinyl dolls so I can get a Mimi this time around with the 20% discount. I wish shipping wasn't so high though.

7. Hi everyone I have just looked at these lovely dolls on the website ~ I am very new to bjd collecting
      Dancing Bee ~ I love your Emily Clara. I am so tempted with the 20% discount

8. Thank you! I really love her. :)

[​IMG]

9. Stop that! I'm trying to be good and not order...then you keep putting up cuteness! You evil lady, you ;)

10. DancingBee, she is so adorable. I'd wish I could order one myself, but for now I just have to look.
      Does she pose nicely with the double joint system?

11. :mwahaha My Emily Clara is lonely and wants more friends. :)

Thank you!! I do think she poses really well. Although I think she poses a little weird when standing. I haven't quite figured out the locking tab things yet. It doesn't really bother me though.

I just put down my first layaway payment for a MiMi!!! I'm so excited. I've been thinking about all the "paintings" I can re-create with them. :)

12. Well, she's going to have one! I just succumbed to the awe-factor and ordered my own DoDo yesterday afternoon. I'm going to be hitting you up for more commissions, so be ready!

13. Well, I have decided to get girl this period! There are so many new dolls to chose from, but these look so cute and 20% off is a good deal. Now I must decide between Mimi and Dodo!

14. Woooohoooo!! That's three more, (well 4 counting my Mimi), Aria girls that have been ordered this period! That I know of anyway.

I was playing with Emily Clara last night to see if she could pull off a more casual look. I mostly put her in girly stuff. Here's a couple of pictures.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. Love her hair! She can pull off anything :)

What wig is that if you don't mind my asking?

16. It's a Leekeworld wig in Cafe Mocha, but I trimmed the heck out of it.

I bought it from Denver Doll. I don't think Leeke is making them anymore. It's the one called Sadie, but it doesn't look anything like the picture. It flips up all weird, so I cut off the weird curls on the underside of the wig and I had to trim the bangs because they were so long.

http://www.denverdoll.com/leekeworldwigs67.php

17. These cuties are so beautiful!

Did anyone order the boys yet! I am very curious if the boy has the same
      head options as the girl, or if he’s a completely different sculpt. I’m very tempted by the boy… XD

- Enzyme

18. I did order the boy in the last order period. He should be here soon! Now would he like Mimi or Dodo better? I think Dodo might look like his twin!

19. That’s great to hear! I look forward to seeing photos of him! ^___^

You don’t get to choose which plate/head you want for him?
      Then I guess he could be a different plate-type than the girls…

- Enzyme